Liqui-drone UTT question.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
"So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 50 mg (10 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However Liquidrone UTT is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 12.5 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 10 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner."

I was planning on running this and wasnt sure what all^^^^ that means.
12.5mg equals 50mg's of the pill?

tattoopierced1

With Liquidrone, less equals more.. so you are correct, 12.5mg of liquidrone = the equivalent 50mg of dienedrone

liquidrone is more bio available basically.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Im looking to stack it with epi...

liquidrone 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
Epi: 30/30/40/40

Im not sure if the epi is to high if im going to stack it but what do yall think?

5'9
178 lbs
22 years old

tattoopierced1

Im looking to stack it with epi...

liquidrone 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
Epi: 30/30/40/40

Im not sure if the epi is to high if im going to stack it but what do yall think?

5'9
178 lbs
22 years old
have you ever run dienedrone or liquidrone solo yet? If not, I'd probably run it as a stand alone, as it is very powerful in itself to see how you respond to it by itself.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I ran a extreme tren cycle about 5 1/2 months ago at 90mgs for 4 weeks and 120 the last 2.
I have clomid as a serm.

tattoopierced1

I ran a extreme tren cycle about 5 1/2 months ago at 90mgs for 4 weeks and 120 the last 2.
I have clomid as a serm.
Right on then. Good luck with your upcoming cycle, I'm curious to see your results.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I might just run this liquid dienedrone for a solo and see how it treats me. would you recommend gonig any higher then 2ml's considering it easier on the liver?

cycle exp:
1 superdrol
2 tren extreme( one low dose, and one higher)
1 epi

tattoopierced1

I might just run this liquid dienedrone for a solo and see how it treats me. would you recommend gonig any higher then 2ml's considering it easier on the liver?

cycle exp:
1 superdrol
2 tren extreme( one low dose, and one higher)
1 epi
I wouldnt go higher.. sides can start to outweigh the positives here with BP etc..

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
trens awsome i cant wait to use liquidrone!

would clomid at 100/50/50/25 be enough for pct along with IBE FORMEX, considering this stuff is stronger?

tattoopierced1

trens awsome i cant wait to use liquidrone!

would clomid at 100/50/50/25 be enough for pct along with IBE FORMEX, considering this stuff is stronger?
you should be good with that. Might want to throw some hawthorn berry in during the cycle to keep BP in check.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I always use cycle support, and many other things

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
I just finishing up liquidrone and was considering epi and liquidrone for a future cycle. i think thatd be good. prolly keep at 2ml a day and epi, keep with what you got. thats what id do.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I got almost a full bottle of M-drol. thoughts on m-drol vs. epi for this stack?

AFOX

Awards
I just finishing up liquidrone and was considering epi and liquidrone for a future cycle. i think thatd be good. prolly keep at 2ml a day and epi, keep with what you got. thats what id do.
Just ordered both, and I can't wait to start this stack.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; YPC 3.2.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Zango 10.0.290.0)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered both, and I can't wait to start this stack.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; YPC 3.2.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Zango 10.0.290.0)
Awesome ...Keep us updated on progress!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
General Chat 1
Anabolics 4
GMan88 Anabolics 0