Combining 1-Androsterone and Jungle Warfare?

Sabaton

Awards
Sorry for bringing up another manufacturers product in here, but here's the deal: I live in Sweden, where most of the Pro hormones and Designer steroids are banned and very hard to get a hold of. I can however get 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, Decavol and Alri Jungle Warfare.

I am in fact running the AMS Ultimate Mass Stack now. Or my own version of it, I'm doing 5 caps/ed each of 1-Androsterone, decavol and 4-AD. Been on it for about 1,5 week now and the only thing I've noticed is a dramatic decrease in libido! Don't worry, I am aware of the fact that I probably won't notice any positive effects before I'm into the third week or so (right?).

Since my libido has dropped, my question is: Could you combine 1-Androsterone with Jungle Warfare (that does contain a form of testosterone), because 4-AD doesn't seem to be enough to maintain libido for me? Or is this completely stupid for some reason?

Oh, and another question: Would I benefit from taking 6 caps ed of 1-Androsterone? I am quite muscular, 200 lbs with about 10% bf, could 5 caps be too little for me?

tattoopierced1

taking in more 1andro will not help your libido. If anything up your 4AD to help with that. What are you taking the caps with? I try and take mine with fish oil, or EVOO to help with absorption. Also, what does your diet look like? You should really start seeing the big effects around 2-3 weeks.

Sabaton

Awards
taking in more 1andro will not help your libido. If anything up your 4AD to help with that. What are you taking the caps with? I try and take mine with fish oil, or EVOO to help with absorption. Also, what does your diet look like? You should really start seeing the big effects around 2-3 weeks.
Thanks,
I wasn't expecting better libido with more 1-andro, just wondering if taking more would give much better results in strenght and size?

I will up my dose of 4-AD and see what happens. I was just a bit suspicous against it because it contains ATD and I know from personal experience that ATD totally kills my libido. That's why I wondered if Jungle Warfare would be good to stack with, because that usually helps my libido.

Is it OK to take more than one cap of 4-AD in one dose?

I allways take the caps with food (containing fat) and I usually take fish oil at the same time.
I would say my diet is solid, I've been working out for more than 10 years, and have quite a lot of knowledge when i comes to diet and nutrition. I'm on about 4000 kcal per day at the moment, with at least 250 grams of protein per day. And as I wrote I don't expect any positive effects yet. Hoping it kicks in in about a week!

tattoopierced1

I usually do 2 caps each, split 3x per day with 1andro/4ad.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,
I wasn't expecting better libido with more 1-andro, just wondering if taking more would give much better results in strenght and size?

I will up my dose of 4-AD and see what happens. I was just a bit suspicous against it because it contains ATD and I know from personal experience that ATD totally kills my libido. That's why I wondered if Jungle Warfare would be good to stack with, because that usually helps my libido.

Is it OK to take more than one cap of 4-AD in one dose?

I allways take the caps with food (containing fat) and I usually take fish oil at the same time.
I would say my diet is solid, I've been working out for more than 10 years, and have quite a lot of knowledge when i comes to diet and nutrition. I'm on about 4000 kcal per day at the moment, with at least 250 grams of protein per day. And as I wrote I don't expect any positive effects yet. Hoping it kicks in in about a week!
Adding JW may help to increase your libido...esp if its has in the past. 6-DMT is one of the few designer hormones out there that have increased my libido as well.

Sabaton

Awards
Adding JW may help to increase your libido...esp if its has in the past. 6-DMT is one of the few designer hormones out there that have increased my libido as well.
Thanks, that's the answer I was looking for.

You don't think it would be negative in any way to stack it with the AMS products I'm taking?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's the answer I was looking for.

You don't think it would be negative in any way to stack it with the AMS products I'm taking?
I don't see any problem, no. If you do start to notice some unwanted side effects, just discontinue the JW.

Sabaton

Awards
OK... My cycle comes to an end today. There's no doubt in my mind that the AMS stuff work.
As an example my personal best bench went from 320 lbs to 350 lbs. Actually I had just been on a cutting diet for over 2 months prior to the cycle and my best bench at the time I started the cycle was only 260. So in six weeks I went from 260 to 350!

Well, onto the PCT... I will run 20 mg nolva/ed and 3-4 caps novedex/ed.
Do you think that will do it? My balls have shrunk quite a bit I must say, when can I expect them to be back to normal??. :dunno:

tattoopierced1

how do your joints feel after going up in weight that much? Mine would be screaming at me lol.. Good job on the weights though, those are some huge lifts.

I think you'd be fine with that PCT, might throw a test booster in there too, but other than that, i'd say your fine. To normalize, well, everyone is different, it might take you 2 weeks, might take you 6 weeks.

Sabaton

Awards
how do your joints feel after going up in weight that much? Mine would be screaming at me lol.. Good job on the weights though, those are some huge lifts.

I think you'd be fine with that PCT, might throw a test booster in there too, but other than that, i'd say your fine. To normalize, well, everyone is different, it might take you 2 weeks, might take you 6 weeks.
My joints are actually fine, better than they've been in a long time, surprisingly. I was a bit worried about them going into PCT because I usually get a bit sore when I'm on ATD (Novedex) but I've had none of those problem this time.

PCT is going great by the way, the balls bounced back after about a week and I actually got a bit stronger during the first week of PCT. Broke my personal record in dead lift with 10 kilos, going from 270 kilograms to 280 (616 lbs)!
The gains have stopped now, but I'm still stronger than I've ever been.

Can't wait to get on my next cycle. But I'll wait at least 8 weeks after PCT. Would be nice to try diendrone or liquidrone this time... If I can get any...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
OK... My cycle comes to an end today. There's no doubt in my mind that the AMS stuff work.As an example my personal best bench went from 320 lbs to 350 lbs. Actually I had just been on a cutting diet for over 2 months prior to the cycle and my best bench at the time I started the cycle was only 260. So in six weeks I went from 260 to 350!

Well, onto the PCT... I will run 20 mg nolva/ed and 3-4 caps novedex/ed.
Do you think that will do it? My balls have shrunk quite a bit I must say, when can I expect them to be back to normal??. :dunno:
We here at AMS have been hearing this alot lately...Thanks for the support!