1androsterone = bunk???

SammyDaHamma

Awards
so im about to pick up some 1androsterone, and i read a thread that is making me rethink things:

patrick arnold tested 2 different bottles of ams 1androsterone and found the earlier dated one to not have 100mg of 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One but DHEA... the 2nd one was only 50mg DHEA 50mg ph, but it doesnt disclose wat ph... i need to verify that if i purchase your product that this will not be the case.

i need a way of purchasing this where i will be getting 100mg 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One per capsule, or need to pick up some bulk powder, if possible.

hope you can help.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
so im about to pick up some 1androsterone, and i read a thread that is making me rethink things:

patrick arnold tested 2 different bottles of ams 1androsterone and found the earlier dated one to not have 100mg of 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One but DHEA... the 2nd one was only 50mg DHEA 50mg ph, but it doesnt disclose wat ph... i need to verify that if i purchase your product that this will not be the case.

i need a way of purchasing this where i will be getting 100mg 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One per capsule, or need to pick up some bulk powder, if possible.

hope you can help.
1-adrosterone has poor oral bioavailability.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

hope you can help.
As far as I know, this product has always tested out well. I'm unaware of any "bunk" batches, but I'm also a fairly new company rep. I can tell you that more recent batches have been very good based on user feedback, and I know that AMS does test their products prior to sale to the general public.

1-adrosterone has poor oral bioavailability.
This is not accurate. 1-androsterone actually has a pretty good oral bioavailability. Additionally, the caps are dosed high enough so as to compensate for the loss of product with hepatic degradation. Just like the original 1AD, 1-androsterone is very effective orally.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

hope you can help.
this is the same patrick arnold that said that the tren prohormones had crappy bio availability and they "suck suck suck - go try that crappy product you suckers"..... i'll dig that link up later to where he said that. i take everything a competitor says with a grain of salt, and am more likely to believe a log than someone with a bias. just my opinion though.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167316&page=2&highlight=finigenx+is+a+lie

post 43 :) keep in mind, this post (given the date) was talking about the original finigenx, not the crap that they turned finigenx into. the same compound that i've ran for 6 weeks, and gained 100lbs on my deadlifts....... guess that placebo was pretty damned strong :)

seriously, read the 1AD logs, and decide for yourself if this product matches your goals.

NEGS for making me visit bb.com..... i kid, i kid.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
this is the same patrick arnold that said that the tren prohormones had crappy bio availability and they "suck suck suck - go try that crappy product you suckers"..... i'll dig that link up later to where he said that. i take everything a competitor says with a grain of salt, and am more likely to believe a log than someone with a bias. just my opinion though.
Well I'm not about to attack the integrity of patrick arnold, but I will say that he definitely missed the mark on the finigenx compound.

That said, I agree with suncloud...the logs speak for themselves when inquiring about the effectiveness of the oral AMS 1-androsterone.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not about to attack the integrity of patrick arnold, but I will say that he definitely missed the mark on the finigenx compound.

That said, I agree with suncloud...the logs speak for themselves when inquiring about the effectiveness of the oral AMS 1-androsterone.
thanks. that was a better way of saying it. i know he's done a lot of good in this industry, but everyone makes a mistake. let the logs speak for themselves.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Sun said it. He is a competitor and we will leave it at that.

Also for those bioavailability concerns...well lets just say we are a couple weeks away from improving an already good formula in a couple different ways. ;)

tattoopierced1

the proof is in the pudding, and that is why we have logs on here. You be the judge, but if it is placebo, that is one pretty strong placebo effect... Real world use speaks volumes.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Also for those bioavailability concerns...well lets just say we are a couple weeks away from improving an already good formula in a couple different ways
I'm thinkin' something along the lines of Liquidrone, but what do I know.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nothing bunk about AMS's 1-Androsterone.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established

hope you can help.

Why not just get a stronger hormone?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just get a stronger hormone?
It's a pretty strong compound as is. The following is from an article by Eric Marchewitz –copyright 2007 LG Sciences:

1-Androsterone is the most potent prohormone on the market and although it is not an anabolic steroid, it does give your body the raw materials to make it’s own active steroids, which should give a nice increase to muscles without suffering negative side effects seen with the steroids on the market (often referred to wrongly as “prosteroids” which is a misnomer since they are not “pro” anything, they don’t need to convert to be active and are not dependent on the body’s enzymes). This product is pending a study that will prove it to be DSHEA compliant and once that is complete we should expect to see more 1-Androsterone products on the market, since it is the best choice for the average bodybuilder. The other products are all good too and have some distinct advantages too. 1-Androsterone or “1-Andro” is the best for raw size and strength but others have some very good benefits too, making them good choices for the “best prohormone for the average guy”

SammyDaHamma

Awards
1androsterone might have pretty good oral bio, but im pulling it from the fillers to make a td cause i cant find bulk, and i dont want to use pp cause cause i think theres more effective carriers than penetrate(Phlojel and DMSO), and the whole package is pretty exspensive, when you can make your own at a fraction of the cost.

i really hope the batches are tested and show 100mg 1androsterone and not sumthin else... i have seen mixed reviews. usually has very high oral dosages in the reviews ive read where it was effective.

in reguards to a stronger compound:

bold 0/190/190/190/190/190/190/190/190
1androsterone 0/0/120/120/120/120/120/120/120
dymethazine 30/30/30/30/0/0/0/0/0

i think ill have pretty good gains overall...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Liquiandro? Liquivol? sounds good to me.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167316&page=2&highlight=finigenx+is+a+lie

post 43 :) keep in mind, this post (given the date) was talking about the original finigenx, not the crap that they turned finigenx into. the same compound that i've ran for 6 weeks, and gained 100lbs on my deadlifts....... guess that placebo was pretty damned strong :)

seriously, read the 1AD logs, and decide for yourself if this product matches your goals.

NEGS for making me visit bb.com..... i kid, i kid.
LMFAO, reps

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Concur......it is not bunk and none of AMS's products are. Like the others said, check out my log. Good results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19