1-andro after Dienedrone?

Jeff Rippe

Awards
I'm finishing up 4 weeks on Dienedrone. Gained a lot of size/weight but some of it in the midsection (I'm bigger all over).

Would running 1-andro for 2 weeks help me dry up/lean out a bit before PCT?

Or should I move right into PCT at this point?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your libido is already crashed right? Hmmm, either way I'd probably just move into PCT. Your likely not going to lean out a crazy amount in 2 weeks anyways. Even with a strong compound like 1-Androsterone.

tattoopierced1

Royd is right, move onto PCT. I'd save the 1andro for another cycle, possibly a recomp cycle.

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Jeeze guys, I'm impressed - the typical reply from another company would have been, "Yes, run it. Oh, and stack it with this, this and this for better results".

I will save the 1-Andro for later. If it's anything like PA's original 1-AD it will be GREAT come beach time!

tattoopierced1

Jeeze guys, I'm impressed - the typical reply from another company would have been, "Yes, run it. Oh, and stack it with this, this and this for better results".

I will save the 1-Andro for later. If it's anything like PA's original 1-AD it will be GREAT come beach time!
I think its better to give honest advice instead of "sure buy buy buy our stuff". We have proven products that work, and think that, coupled with a good support structure will keep people coming back.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its better to give honest advice instead of "sure buy buy buy our stuff". We have proven products that work, and think that, coupled with a good support structure will keep people coming back.
very well put and refreshing to hear. ill be running diendrone and 1 androsterone next, should be a mean stack

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
very well put and refreshing to hear. ill be running diendrone and 1 androsterone next, should be a mean stack
goodluck keep us updated..we love customer feedback good or bad.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
goodluck keep us updated..we love customer feedback good or bad.
Ive yet to use ams products, but Im totally 100% sure I will be giving you guys a shot my next go around. I love the honesty and quick responses, like i said its refreshing to not hear a rep pump the wrong info on a guy, i mean you probably could have got the guy to do a whole wack more of your stuff and you didnt, you took his well being into consideration, that and I hear diendrone is bad ass will make me a customer for sure. Im currently running extreme tren , week 2 so It might be a bit, but I do plan to order it sooner than later. I like to have all my goodies ready so I can look at them and think of all the fun to come.

Am I the only one that does that?

somehow I doubt it