AMS Ultimate Mass stack

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hi.
I bought the Hormone Regulation Kit (1-Androsterone,4-AD, and Arom-X) along with a bottle of DecaVol.
The products just arrived today. So what a better time then now to begin the cycle.
This is the first time I have used an AMS product.
I will be going off the ultimate mass stacking chart from the website.

As of today, these are my current stats.
age- 28
height- 5-4
weight- 177lbs
bicep- 14.75
chest- 42
waist- 32

I have been lifting on and off since I was a kid.
As far as diet goes it has just been a few weeks since I have been trying to keep track of it. Roughly I take in 3500-3800 calories. and try to take in 200g of protein per day.

As far as other sup's I take a whey protein shake in the morning, and after a workout, or work when I get home. "12 hr shifts take it out of ya"

Also I have been useing Myshock as a pre workout booster, but plan to swap it out for HyperTrop-X in the near future.
Finaly I take Tribulus 750mg twice a day.

I will post on a reg bascis and will get some "Before" pics up soon.
Let's see how this cycle works out.
Any advice or comments are welcome.

JP..

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

cant wait to see your results!

Are you following the exact dosing scheme off of our website for this?

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hi Tattoopierced1.
Yes. I'm following the Ultimate Mass Pyramid Stacking Chart from the AMS web site.
Can't wait to see how this stack will work for me.
I know I will need more product to complete the cycle, but for now I just want to be sure I will not have any neg reaction prior to getting more product.

tattoopierced1

Well if you have any questions or concerns, dont hesitate to PM myself, JohnJessica, Royd, or quigs.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck brotha, im sub'd for some serious results.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Wow,
Ok quick update.
I'm on day 4 of the cycle. Just left the gym a bit ago, and wow.
Killer workout. Great pumps and was able to squeeze out more reps in all sets.
Little spooked though. I have gained 6 lbs since Tuesday. Not really a bad thing, just unexpected. I also felt an upper body pump after benching. I'm not ust to that on the bench. Cool though.
Noticed a bit of an increase in agression, but no real sides to report. I just ordered another reg kit, bottle of Decavol, and figured I'd try hyperTrop-X
Should be here next week.

So far so good.

JP.

Last edited:
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Dude your going all out AMS i like the sound of that..goodluck, but u wont need luck with all these great products in you stash..lol

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Go all in or go home right? lol.
That and I don't like having to take 7 horse pills with 400mg of caff in them as I do with my current pre workout sup.
Day #6, So far so good. No sides beside agression. "In a good way."
Another killer workout today. Just started Dropping the weight in the bench. Worked out great. Feel like jello, but good. Can't wait for the HyperTrop-X to get here.

JP..

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
For me, 6 caps a day of each worked good. My cycle will end this week, but I have 3 more bottles of 1ad and I have some 4ad transdermal I am going to run for another couple weeks. The gains will come steady. Don't expect an explosion, but they will be there. I am up 9lbs in 3 1/2 weeks

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the info.
I just started the 4-AD Tuesday.
Since starting the stack my reps keep going up, I have added more weight to the bench and curl several time. So far so good.
I also used the HyperTrop-X for the 1st time yesterday, worked out pretty good. I was able to get a good pump and had a drive to keep going.
Nice!!

Only side I noticed was a bit more sweating,(Which my be due to just getting over a stomach flu) and a kind of tingle, or prickley feeling in my arms and legs.
A friend of mine on the board said that is a normal side and will pass after a few uses.
We will see what happens after a few more uses.
All good though.
Thanks.

JP..

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Update

Ok,
Another killer workout. Ended up doing 6 sets on the bench today. Just did not want to stop.
I need a new set up though. I can't fit anymore weight on my bar. lol.
So far so good.
Only one minor issue. Libedo is kind of hit or miss.
Oh well. I'll live. (Besides, I have 3 kids as it is.) lol

JP.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
the 1ad will have some shutdown. The 4ad will help somewhat with that. I experimented with endoamp on my cycle. Normally it is taken pct, but I used it during cycle to help keep test up. I also used some deisel test 2010 and sunami and libido has been fine. I can still tell I have a little shutdown, but nothing bad at all.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok,
Another killer workout. Ended up doing 6 sets on the bench today. Just did not want to stop.
I need a new set up though. I can't fit anymore weight on my bar. lol.
So far so good.
Only one minor issue. Libedo is kind of hit or miss.
Oh well. I'll live. (Besides, I have 3 kids as it is.) lol

JP.
dude my grrl hates me after a cycle , but i make up for it twice a day on cycle, that could be good or bad sum times...lol

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Tale of the Tape

Ok, some numbers into week 3.

Start/current

Weight- 177lbs/183

Age-28/28

height- 5-4/5-4

Bicep- 15.5/15.75/15.5- Vary day to day

Chest- 42/44.........Big gain. Again need a new bar.

If I go around shoulder blades..- 46.25

Waist- 32/33

Missed it before.

Neck now/ 18

In all, my Bench has been unreal for me.

My curls have gone up about 10 lbs in overall in weight.
Also my wife, and her friends see more deff in my arms.
Almost like a shadow over my BI'S when flexing.
Like from sholders to elbows.
I must say, a really noteable fact is that for the most part I am more upbeat.
However when there is tention at work I respond a lot more straight up then I did before. Again. This is a good thing for me.

I'am very happy with what I have experanced as of thus far.

I do have 3 more weeks on cycle so we will see what happens.

Also.
Anyone know if Arom-x is enough for PCT?
Be honest, don't want to lose these gains.

Thanks.

JP.:dl:

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Oh. 1 more thing to note, sorry I missed this before.
I have not been training my legs, just going fo upper boddy for the most part.
Anyway, my better half noted this

Thighs/Legs.

Start-- 20.5/now- 21.5

All I can think of is the bench and the BB curl. 105- to 110 lbs. (Bench. 170 to 185 work out) Planted.

Max bench is still unknown. I like to lift alone, or with close friends. Just my thing.
And I have an old school bar. Check my Profile for the pic of my gym. I will post them soon.

JP.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Oh my man u gotta be training those wheels of yours regaurdless of your goals. One big reason is the release of tons of extra testosterone and HGH.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Oh my man u gotta be training those wheels of yours regaurdless of your goals. One big reason is the release of tons of extra testosterone and HGH.
Agree....training legs makes the rest of the body grow.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Got ya.
Points well taken.
I will start working the legs today.

TY, for the advice.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Your bi's look bigger then 15.5, did you measure flexed or no? Mine look small compared to yours haha but mins aren't 15 anymore I'm dieting :( haha...Good luck I'll be watching the log
Hey,. welcome aboard.
The pics were taken right after a work out. The mesurements were taken at like 2 am myself. "well best I could do, don't want to over compensate. lol"

For the most part they are about 15.5 to 15.75.

Working toward a soild 16" by the cycle end.

Thanks for the post.

JP.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey,. welcome aboard.
The pics were taken right after a work out. The mesurements were taken at like 2 am myself. "well best I could do, don't want to over compensate. lol"

For the most part they are about 15.5 to 15.75.

Working toward a soild 16" by the cycle end.

Thanks for the post.

JP.
No problem, see if you can post a link to your thread in your signiture so its easy for people to find it. Good luck to you and after I run my pct I might run a cycle of their products as well. AMS in the HOUSE!!!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
No problem, see if you can post a link to your thread in your signiture so its easy for people to find it. Good luck to you and after I run my pct I might run a cycle of their products as well. AMS in the HOUSE!!!
Well I think I got half of it.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to figure out how to hyper link it.
Any advice?

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
31 days on AMS Cylce

Feeling pretty good,
Late work out tonight. better late then never.

So far since starting the cycle I have added 30lbs to my 10 rep bench, along with more sets.

I have switched from a BB curl to a Db curl. The reason is my back was really starting to get sore afterward.
The only down side to that is I do not have any Db's over 30 lbs. Oh well, There on my list. :)

I managed to lose so flab around the mid section, but no six pack yet. "Someday"

All in all I feel pretty good.
When I added the 4-AD it seemed to help the libido issue.

Just under 2weeks left on cycle. So far I am very happy with the results.

Oh, quick note. In the last pic there is redness on my shoulder blades, and behind my tricepts.
It is hard to tell from the picture but it is not zits. Every now and then when I really push for more on the bench I end up with the redness. My wife thinks it is busted blood vesiles. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

JP.

Attachments

Last edited:
xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
just getting back into things and noticed this stack im very interested! i ran a phera plex solo a while back and loved it but need something new! this may be it. Keep up the great log!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
just getting back into things and noticed this stack im very interested! i ran a phera plex solo a while back and loved it but need something new! this may be it. Keep up the great log!
Hi.

I am really pleased with my results so far. This coming Tuesday will be my last day on cycle.
The gains are great! I have went up about 30 lbs on my max 10 rep bench.
Also, gained about 10 lbs of muscle. "Jeans fit looser"
I will def run the cycle again.

JP.

The only side was low libedo, but the 4-AD did help with that a bit. There was a bit of agression, but nothing to hard to handle

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hi.

I am really pleased with my results so far. This coming Tuesday will be my last day on cycle.
The gains are great! I have went up about 30 lbs on my max 10 rep bench.
Also, gained about 10 lbs of muscle. "Jeans fit looser"
I will def run the cycle again.

JP.

The only side was low libedo, but the 4-AD did help with that a bit. There was a bit of agression, but nothing to hard to handle
Great feedback my brutha..looks like this stack added 10lbs way to go man, good luck on your next cycle

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Wow.
that 6 weeks went quick.
Today is my last dose of 1-4ad and Deca.
Tomorrow starts Arom-x.

All went really well through the cycle.
I am up 11 solid pounds since starting the cycle.
That is great in itself. For the last 2 years or so I have been stuck in the 170's unable to gain and make it stick.
As far as power goes, my 10 rep bench as of yesterday is up 35 lbs from the start of the cycle.
NICE!!

Well. Time to head out to work. PCT in the am.
TC guys and thanks.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
End of Cycle pics.

3 days into PCT.

My little guy was my gym buddy today.
He likes to yell at me when I'm getting lazy.

:)

JP.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
You definatly look alot thicker than when u started. Im glad the stack was able to help you get over that hump. The sky the limit my man. Good luck on any future cycles and keep us updated.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
You definatly look alot thicker than when u started. Im glad the stack was able to help you get over that hump. The sky the limit my man. Good luck on any future cycles and keep us updated.
Will do bro.

Thanks.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Side note.

If Priest has 21 1/2 in bi's I'm going for 22's.

Lol.

JP.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
saw this at a website.... its defin a mistake because all their other products are listed right... maybe if you order they will have to honor their mistake..

paramount-supplements . com/mu. html

jst delete the spaces

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
saw this at a website.... its defin a mistake because all their other products are listed right... maybe if you order they will have to honor their mistake..

paramount-supplements . com/mu. html

jst delete the spaces
Dude?
Where did that come from?

Not cool.

JP.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Side note.

If Priest has 21 1/2 in bi's I'm going for 22's.

Lol.

JP.
I talk to Priest on another site every once in a while. Thats one str8t up guy really nice. He is actually very honest with anything you ask him..I guess thats why i like in the most out of Pro's. He has sum sik guns

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I talk to Priest on another site every once in a while. Thats one str8t up guy really nice. He is actually very honest with anything you ask him..I guess thats why i like in the most out of Pro's. He has sum sik guns
Nice, That is so cool!!
Hey, Next time you talk to him let him know he will have some competition in the future. (I hope) lol.
But a newbe is always looking for advise.

Tc bro, and thanks.

JP.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log and good luck with future cycles.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def let me know when u start it. Us short guys gotta look out for each other lol. 5'6" and under represent LMAO.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Def let me know when u start it. Us short guys gotta look out for each other lol. 5'6" and under represent LMAO.
Will do.
Hell yea. The shorties ROCK!
Now if we could just get Lee Priest to join in our click.
LOL.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
22 days into PCT

Hi all.
Thought I would give a quick update.
Today is day # 22 Into PCT.

I have been useing Arom-X at 6 caps a day.
Also I have been useing a multi, ZMA ,fish oil , Hawthorne Berry, Creatine Hydrochloride, and Whey.

Since starting PCT I have lost about 5 lbs.
But my strength is still there, and getting better.
Although I have lost some weight my reps keep going up.
I have gained more power and deff.
I really notice it in my arms and chest. "veins really showing"

I feel great and the boys are working OT. Ol lady loves it.

LOL.

The only down side is I need to buy heavier DB'S and at 70 cents per lb uggg.
All is going really well though.
Better then I expected in PCT.

That is about all for now.

JP.

Last edited:

cayzee

Awards
Hi all

I have 2 bottles decavol at home. U guys know about side effects from decavol?
Can i have Bitch titts after decavol? :( I will take nothing only 2 bottles deca nothing more.
week 1 and 2 3 caps
week 3 and 4 6 caps

thx and sry for my english :)