AMS Ultimate Mass stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Usually the height gains dont come until week 4... Keep up the good work!

    [QUOTE=jp17815;1899304]Ok, some numbers into week 3.

    Start/current



    height- 5-4/5-4


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xaneimas View Post
    just getting back into things and noticed this stack im very interested! i ran a phera plex solo a while back and loved it but need something new! this may be it. Keep up the great log!
    Hi.

    I am really pleased with my results so far. This coming Tuesday will be my last day on cycle.
    The gains are great! I have went up about 30 lbs on my max 10 rep bench.
    Also, gained about 10 lbs of muscle. "Jeans fit looser"
    I will def run the cycle again.

    JP.


    The only side was low libedo, but the 4-AD did help with that a bit. There was a bit of agression, but nothing to hard to handle
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE=h0other;1933533]Usually the height gains dont come until week 4... Keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Ok, some numbers into week 3.

    Start/current



    height- 5-4/5-4
    LOL, Nice..
    Maybe PCT will give me an inch or two.

    JP.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Hi.

    I am really pleased with my results so far. This coming Tuesday will be my last day on cycle.
    The gains are great! I have went up about 30 lbs on my max 10 rep bench.
    Also, gained about 10 lbs of muscle. "Jeans fit looser"
    I will def run the cycle again.

    JP.


    The only side was low libedo, but the 4-AD did help with that a bit. There was a bit of agression, but nothing to hard to handle
    Great feedback my brutha..looks like this stack added 10lbs way to go man, good luck on your next cycle

  5. Wow.
    that 6 weeks went quick.
    Today is my last dose of 1-4ad and Deca.
    Tomorrow starts Arom-x.

    All went really well through the cycle.
    I am up 11 solid pounds since starting the cycle.
    That is great in itself. For the last 2 years or so I have been stuck in the 170's unable to gain and make it stick.
    As far as power goes, my 10 rep bench as of yesterday is up 35 lbs from the start of the cycle.
    NICE!!

    Well. Time to head out to work. PCT in the am.
    TC guys and thanks.

    JP.
  6. Thumbs up End of Cycle pics.


    3 days into PCT.

    My little guy was my gym buddy today.
    He likes to yell at me when I'm getting lazy.



    JP.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  7. You definatly look alot thicker than when u started. Im glad the stack was able to help you get over that hump. The sky the limit my man. Good luck on any future cycles and keep us updated.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    You definatly look alot thicker than when u started. Im glad the stack was able to help you get over that hump. The sky the limit my man. Good luck on any future cycles and keep us updated.
    Will do bro.

    Thanks.

    JP.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    You definatly look alot thicker than when u started. Im glad the stack was able to help you get over that hump. The sky the limit my man. Good luck on any future cycles and keep us updated.
    Side note.

    If Priest has 21 1/2 in bi's I'm going for 22's.

    Lol.

    JP.

  10. saw this at a website.... its defin a mistake because all their other products are listed right... maybe if you order they will have to honor their mistake..

    paramount-supplements . com/mu. html

    jst delete the spaces
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ECUKingbuddy View Post
    saw this at a website.... its defin a mistake because all their other products are listed right... maybe if you order they will have to honor their mistake..

    paramount-supplements . com/mu. html

    jst delete the spaces
    Dude?
    Where did that come from?

    Not cool.

    JP.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Side note.

    If Priest has 21 1/2 in bi's I'm going for 22's.

    Lol.

    JP.
    I talk to Priest on another site every once in a while. Thats one str8t up guy really nice. He is actually very honest with anything you ask him..I guess thats why i like in the most out of Pro's. He has sum sik guns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I talk to Priest on another site every once in a while. Thats one str8t up guy really nice. He is actually very honest with anything you ask him..I guess thats why i like in the most out of Pro's. He has sum sik guns
    Nice, That is so cool!!
    Hey, Next time you talk to him let him know he will have some competition in the future. (I hope) lol.
    But a newbe is always looking for advise.

    Tc bro, and thanks.

    JP.

  14. Good log and good luck with future cycles.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Good log and good luck with future cycles.
    Hi.
    Thanks Bro.
    I will have another log coming in June sometime.
    keep an eye out.

    Thanks again.

    JP.

  16. Def let me know when u start it. Us short guys gotta look out for each other lol. 5'6" and under represent LMAO.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Def let me know when u start it. Us short guys gotta look out for each other lol. 5'6" and under represent LMAO.
    Will do.
    Hell yea. The shorties ROCK!
    Now if we could just get Lee Priest to join in our click.
    LOL.

    JP.
  18. Talking 22 days into PCT


    Hi all.
    Thought I would give a quick update.
    Today is day # 22 Into PCT.

    I have been useing Arom-X at 6 caps a day.
    Also I have been useing a multi, ZMA ,fish oil , Hawthorne Berry, Creatine Hydrochloride, and Whey.

    Since starting PCT I have lost about 5 lbs.
    But my strength is still there, and getting better.
    Although I have lost some weight my reps keep going up.
    I have gained more power and deff.
    I really notice it in my arms and chest. "veins really showing"

    I feel great and the boys are working OT. Ol lady loves it.

    LOL.

    The only down side is I need to buy heavier DB'S and at 70 cents per lb uggg.
    All is going really well though.
    Better then I expected in PCT.

    That is about all for now.

    JP.
    Last edited by jp17815; 05-19-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: typo

  19. Great to hear man!

  20. Hi all

    I have 2 bottles decavol at home. U guys know about side effects from decavol?
    Can i have Bitch titts after decavol? I will take nothing only 2 bottles deca nothing more.
    week 1 and 2 3 caps
    week 3 and 4 6 caps

    thx and sry for my english

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cayzee View Post
    Hi all

    I have 2 bottles decavol at home. U guys know about side effects from decavol?
    Can i have Bitch titts after decavol? I will take nothing only 2 bottles deca nothing more.
    week 1 and 2 3 caps
    week 3 and 4 6 caps

    thx and sry for my english
    Hey Bro.
    I had no sides while takeing Decavol.
    From what I read On the AMS site,

    DECAVOL cannot directly aromatize to estrogen. Also, DECAVOL does not convert to DHT or its derivatives, making it unsurpassed with regards to a “side effect free” profile. DECAVOL combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product
    So I would say getting a gyno effect after use should not happen.
    I hope this helps bro.
    Also you can always hit up the AMS rep's for more info, or check there site.

    http://advancedmusclescience.com

    Hope this helps.

    TC bro, and good luck.

    JP.
  22. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cayzee View Post
    Hi all

    I have 2 bottles decavol at home. U guys know about side effects from decavol?
    Can i have Bitch titts after decavol? I will take nothing only 2 bottles deca nothing more.
    week 1 and 2 3 caps
    week 3 and 4 6 caps

    thx and sry for my english
    you should be alright, i love Decavol, makes my joints feel like velvet

  23. Ok thx guys.
    I take today my first deca

  24. If you think you may be gyno prone its a good idea to keep a s.e.r.m. on hand just in case.

  25. gotta bump this. I love this log. My first one. So. BUMP!!

    JP.

  26. Great stuff, so far am liking what am seeing.lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Stack Review
    By Gettinpumped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log
    By Punisher63e in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 06:31 PM
  3. Transform: Ultimate Mass Stack!?!?
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:40 PM
  4. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By davidcyt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Log in
Log in