A Dienedrone side effect most guys WANT

Jeff Rippe

Awards
OK guys, I'm entering my fourth week of Dienedrone and I decided I need to cut back to 1 cap a day (50mg).

Why?

Because in 3 weeks I have gained 13 pounds! That may sound like a good thing but the gain was so sudden that I am huffin' and puffin' through my workouts. That is a LOT of weight gain in a short time and the heart/lungs are feeling it. I am currently 5'11" at 220lbs@~14%BF.

So, how do I wrap up this cycle? I need to trim the fat without losing whatever muscle I've gained. What is the best "next step" and PCT plan for Dienedrone?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, your probably huffing and puffing cause this drug is tough on your blood pressure, therefore tough on your cardiovascular system. Id get clomid for it, as I did a cycle once, and its tough to get serms in Canada, even through the internet, so I used advanced pct from anabolic extrem and I got away with it, boys came back quick, but Im positive it wasnt enough. good luck.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, I'm entering my fourth week of Dienedrone and I decided I need to cut back to 1 cap a day (50mg).

Why?

Because in 3 weeks I have gained 13 pounds! That may sound like a good thing but the gain was so sudden that I am huffin' and puffin' through my workouts. That is a LOT of weight gain in a short time and the heart/lungs are feeling it. I am currently 5'11" at 220lbs@~14%BF.

So, how do I wrap up this cycle? I need to trim the fat without losing whatever muscle I've gained. What is the best "next step" and PCT plan for Dienedrone?
If you plan to continue the cycle, then you can lower the dosage of dienedrone for the remainder.

What did you have planned to use for your PCT?

Jeff Rippe

Awards
If you plan to continue the cycle, then you can lower the dosage of dienedrone for the remainder.

What did you have planned to use for your PCT?
Yes, I'm cutting back to 1 cap for the next week then PCT. May even "pulse" a few lifting days after that to further taper off.

I'm planning to use Novedex-XT (tapered 4,3,2/day/weeks), ZMA, Tribulus (Diesel Test) and creatine (to retain size) - none of which I currently taking. It has worked well for me in the past with 1-Test, Promagnon, etc. In fact, I have actually continued to GAIN during this PCT routine.

The only thing that puzzles me here is that I have experienced no "shutdown" or any sign of it. I used 1-AD and 1-Test in the past with VERY noticeable shutdown. None here. So what am I dealing with as far as PCT?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm cutting back to 1 cap for the next week then PCT. May even "pulse" a few lifting days after that to further taper off.

I'm planning to use Novedex-XT (tapered 4,3,2/day/weeks), ZMA, Tribulus (Diesel Test) and creatine (to retain size) - none of which I currently taking. It has worked well for me in the past with 1-Test, Promagnon, etc. In fact, I have actually continued to GAIN during this PCT routine.

The only thing that puzzles me here is that I have experienced no "shutdown" or any sign of it. I used 1-AD and 1-Test in the past with VERY noticeable shutdown. None here. So what am I dealing with as far as PCT?
Honestly, I'd continue to use what you found successful in the past. Is novedex still an ATD based AI?

Anyways, just bc you don't have visible signs of shutdown does not mean that you have maintained normal HPTA function while on cycle. More than likely, you are pretty shut down. I'd hate to see you crash post cycle and regret not using something.

Granted, you will recover just fine without a PCT (contrary to popular belief on these boards), but you can greatly speed up the process and the transition from "on cycle" to "off" by using a SERM or AI post cycle. In other words, it won't hurt...so why not use it?

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Would it be OK to finish out this cycle with a couple of weeks of 1-Andro to dry out and lean up a bit before going to PCT? Or would that be too tame (a waste) after Dien?

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Dien is dry already.
Well, that's what they say BUT - not on me - I blew up like a balloon. Just cutting back to 1 cap/day I already lost a couple of pounds of puff.

tattoopierced1

Well, that's what they say BUT - not on me - I blew up like a balloon. Just cutting back to 1 cap/day I already lost a couple of pounds of puff.
Could be diet related though, most users report dry gains with this.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that it makes u puff up, you get harder yet puffier, if that makes sense, I like it personally, but... I know it aromatizes even though the bottle sats different, and I know that mass isnt all muscle so Id personally rather use something drier. Plus when you come off tren dienelone products, you deflate reeaalll quick no matter how good a pct you have. Which to me= a whole lot of water weight. I for one after the cbs morning show did a show on tren am, off the bandwagon, I wont feed into the hype anymore, check around all the prices went up after that stupid story. TF SUPPLEMENTS raised extreme tren 2x in one day after the story, 33.99-39.99, I go to the gym and when i get home it sfckn 49.99 no thx, great strength gains and mass you cant keep, not worth it!

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Could be diet related though, most users report dry gains with this.
Hmmm, don't know what it would be. I eat clean and low sodium.

The results I got from Dienedrone at 100mg/day felt like a high-powered Pheraplex. After 3 weeks I felt like I was going to burst. BP started climbing too.

At 50mg/day it feels totally different. I still feel "pumped" but solid, not bloated, and strength is climbing. I've decided to extend 1 more week (5 total) then run PCT.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck trying to keep the size you gain, u will keep strength but u will deflate like a balloon

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
baby aspirin for the blood pressure!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I agree that it makes u puff up, you get harder yet puffier, if that makes sense, I like it personally, but... I know it aromatizes even though the bottle sats different, and I know that mass isnt all muscle so Id personally rather use something drier. Plus when you come off tren dienelone products, you deflate reeaalll quick no matter how good a pct you have. Which to me= a whole lot of water weight. I for one after the cbs morning show did a show on tren am, off the bandwagon, I wont feed into the hype anymore, check around all the prices went up after that stupid story. TF SUPPLEMENTS raised extreme tren 2x in one day after the story, 33.99-39.99, I go to the gym and when i get home it sfckn 49.99 no thx, great strength gains and mass you cant keep, not worth it!
Well, the dienedrone compound does not aromatize but there may be other factors leading to bloat. There may be some effects on aldosterone, or another mechanism leading to water retention. Additionally, the "deflation" that you mention may be a loss of muscle glycogen which is a common effect when coming off cycle of any androgen.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, don't know what it would be. I eat clean and low sodium.

The results I got from Dienedrone at 100mg/day felt like a high-powered Pheraplex. After 3 weeks I felt like I was going to burst. BP started climbing too.

At 50mg/day it feels totally different. I still feel "pumped" but solid, not bloated, and strength is climbing. I've decided to extend 1 more week (5 total) then run PCT.
Increased BP is quite common with many of these androgens. It likely has little/nothing to do with diet. You can try some of the OTC herbal BP remedies. Some swear by them, but I've honestly yet to find something that is effective for myself. Your best bet is to either lower your dosage of the compound if it gets too high, or switch to a different one.

baby aspirin for the blood pressure!
While aspirin will help to prevent stroke/heart disease by decreasing platelet aggregation and blood clotting...it unfortunately won't do much to help BP.