1ad by ams results?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone have any unsponsored info on this, looking for a new non methyl light prohormone to run. heard its kind of weak but all I seem to find are sponsored logs.

tattoopierced1

all sponsored means is we sent people free product to log their experiences with. That doesnt mean they are on the company payroll or get any perks by giving a positive review. When any company sends out free product to log to users, it is a "sponsored" log

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone have any unsponsored info on this, looking for a new non methyl light prohormone to run. heard its kind of weak but all I seem to find are sponsored logs.
Check out the supplement & cycle info sections theres plenty of logs out there on this paticular product. Or at top of page click the search option and type in 1ad.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right on thx boys, john Im the same bro with the extreme tren you just responded too.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If dosed properly, 1-androsterone is not weak. The conversion to 1-test is quite efficient orally and should produce some very good gains...similar to the original 1AD.

Where it lacks (as did the old 1AD/1-test products) is the initial burst of strength and weight increases that come with many of the 17-alpha-methyl compounds. The gains tend to be a tad bit slower and more steady. They really start to increase around the 3rd week or so of consistent use.

Additionally, make sure to take this product with a fat containing meal as it will dramatically improve lymphatic absorption.

buquicchioc09

Awards
How do you participate in a sponsored log

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How do you participate in a sponsored log
Stick around and keep posting. The more posts you have and the more active a member you are the more likely you will be selected as a product tester.