1ad by ams results?
- 03-12-2009, 02:59 PM
- 03-12-2009, 03:05 PM
all sponsored means is we sent people free product to log their experiences with. That doesnt mean they are on the company payroll or get any perks by giving a positive review. When any company sends out free product to log to users, it is a "sponsored" log
- 03-12-2009, 03:19 PM
03-12-2009, 03:21 PM
03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
03-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Where it lacks (as did the old 1AD/1-test products) is the initial burst of strength and weight increases that come with many of the 17-alpha-methyl compounds. The gains tend to be a tad bit slower and more steady. They really start to increase around the 3rd week or so of consistent use.
Additionally, make sure to take this product with a fat containing meal as it will dramatically improve lymphatic absorption.
Advanced Muscle Science
03-12-2009, 10:55 PM
03-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rhysboi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:01 AM
- By tat2snlifting in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2009, 03:20 PM
- By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
- By ricker1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2004, 02:36 PM
- By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:50 AM