Decavol stand alone

buquicchioc09

Awards
I am thinking of experimenting with Decavol since there isn't much info about it out there. What dose do you think i should take it at? What should i take during the cycle? What i should i take for pct? Also how should i space out my doses throughout the day? I am 180 pounds and looking for lean muscle gains for speed and power. I have medium experience with ph's. Also do i have to worry about any libido decrease while on cycle?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of experimenting with Decavol since there isn't much info about it out there. What dose do you think i should take it at? What should i take during the cycle? What i should i take for pct? Also how should i space out my doses throughout the day? I am 180 pounds and looking for lean muscle gains for speed and power. I have medium experience with ph's. Also do i have to worry about any libido decrease while on cycle?
Decavol is a great choice for a lean bulk.Early user feedback reports lean mass and strength gains without any corresponding water gains. This allows for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique. You can most certainly use DecaVol as a stand-alone and this becomes an even better idea since you have a limited experience with PH's. You can better judge whats going on with your cycle kinda takes the second guessing out sence you'll be running it alone if problems do occur. As for your PCT our AROMA-X would be a great choice sence each compound is a unique, powerful muscle building tool in and of it-self. They both were formulated to work synergistically together. As for dosing follow directions on bottle which is 3-6 tabs everyday split up through day of the decavol. Also taking dose with some peanut butter or sumtn similiar will help with absorption. The Arom-x can be taken at bedtime every night 4-6 caps for 3-4 weeks during your PCT.The Arom-x is a great libido helper in that time of need, im speaking on personal experience here, it works great in this aspect.

buquicchioc09

Awards
When do you suggest i dose? How far apart?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok lets start with the Decavol.

Decavol:
Start with 3 tabs a day split up like this break/lunch/after dinner or before bed.Now this is not set into stone just try and dose them 4-5 hours apart
After a week if you feel you want to up dose just add extra pills with that schedule up to 6 pills per day. Cycle for 3-6 weeks. Personally i'd go with 4 weeks.

Arom-x: After cycle take 4-6 tabs every night before bed for 3-4 weeks.

If you need anymore help just ask.. Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No problem my man thats what im here for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 5