AMS Dienedrone is awesome.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to send you guys a shout out! i'm running dienedrone/hdrol for 6 weeks. i preloaded on sunday, and today (wednesday) i had a spectacular workout. here's a copy of my workout today, and last weeks weights for comparison.

Wednesday
legs/abs
rest pause/back off

squats (ATG) 205 lbs 7/4/2 - lost 3 reps, went up 10 lbs. no back off 135x12 this time - WIDOWMAKER (parallel) 185x20!!!! oh my frikken god they hurt!!!!
SLDL 205 lbs 7/4/2 down one rep, up 20 lbs!
leg extensions 225 lbs 8/5/3 up one rep, and 30 lbs?
cable crunches 150x16 - up by 20 lbs.
pinwheel curls - 60x 7/4/3 - up 15 lbs? that's more than a 20% increase.....
standing calf raises 260x16, 260x14 (standing is a new machine, so no increase)
hack squats (new as well) 180+ machine 8/4/2

after reading bslick's log, i thought i knew what to expect from dienedrone, but i'm beyond impressed with your product, and its obvious synergy with H-drol. i'm so happy i bought 5 bottles :)

much love,

suncloud

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wanted to send you guys a shout out! i'm running dienedrone/hdrol for 6 weeks. i preloaded on sunday, and today (wednesday) i had a spectacular workout. here's a copy of my workout today, and last weeks weights for comparison.

Wednesday
legs/abs
rest pause/back off

squats (ATG) 205 lbs 7/4/2 - lost 3 reps, went up 10 lbs. no back off 135x12 this time - WIDOWMAKER (parallel) 185x20!!!! oh my frikken god they hurt!!!!
SLDL 205 lbs 7/4/2 down one rep, up 20 lbs!
leg extensions 225 lbs 8/5/3 up one rep, and 30 lbs?
cable crunches 150x16 - up by 20 lbs.
pinwheel curls - 60x 7/4/3 - up 15 lbs? that's more than a 20% increase.....
standing calf raises 260x16, 260x14 (standing is a new machine, so no increase)
hack squats (new as well) 180+ machine 8/4/2

after reading bslick's log, i thought i knew what to expect from dienedrone, but i'm beyond impressed with your product, and its obvious synergy with H-drol. i'm so happy i bought 5 bottles :)

much love,

suncloud
Wow great feedback Suncloud. You MUST try Liquidrone UTT someday and give us a comparison. And keep training your ass off. Training and diet come first. We just try to help with things after that. :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Wow great feedback Suncloud. You MUST try Liquidrone UTT someday and give us a comparison. And keep training your ass off. Training and diet come first. We just try to help with things after that. :)
brotha, i fully expected to do pinwheels with 60 lbs 4 weeks into my cycle, not the first week! i tried 55, and got 8 reps off, and was like WTF, lets try 60!

diet is around 7k calories - 4k liquid, 3k solid, and between that, the pseudo DC training, and the stack, its doing the trick.

tattoopierced1

Dienedrone is freaking awesome.. cant wait for Liquidrone to come out.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update :)

pre cycle pics front and back

15 days in, updated pics :)

hitting PR's every day at the gym is the best feeling in the world. log starts in the middle of this page : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114672-sunclouds-workout-log-9.html if anyone has any questions, would like to follow along, or see some of the PR's i'm hitting. today i hope to do DB front delt raises with 45 lb dumbells.

EDIT : got them. DB front delt raises 45 lbs x 6

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
update :)

pre cycle pics front and back

15 days in, updated pics :)

hitting PR's every day at the gym is the best feeling in the world. log starts in the middle of this page : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114672-sunclouds-workout-log-9.html if anyone has any questions, would like to follow along, or see some of the PR's i'm hitting. today i hope to do DB front delt raises with 45 lb dumbells.

EDIT : got them. DB front delt raises 45 lbs x 6

Aren't you supposed to save the tan for the "after" pics? haha

Looks good man keep up the good work!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol... yeah, i think the g/f used the flash for the 2nd set.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a little 3 weeker tomorrow :D One of my favorite products w/ little to no sides other than agression and shutdown (what's new for me).

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a little 3 weeker tomorrow :D One of my favorite products w/ little to no sides other than agression and shutdown (what's new for me).
quitting right before the aggression becomes too much? that's not a bad idea.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on your progress brutha.. Its looking promising already with breakN PB!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
just finished a 6 week run of dienedrone/hdrol, with the last two weeks liquidrone instead of dienedrone. i feel the liquidrone is roughly estimated 10% stronger than the dienedrone, but its hard to tell given that i may be taking 1.1ml instead of 1ml. anyways, here's 6 weeks of progress, followed by week 1's back/bi workout followed by week 6's progress.

pics :) finally.... i'm not terribly happy with the pics, but whatever. i think my lats are starting to show though :)
day 1 - back

current back - sorry, my g/f scratches :)

day 1 chest

current chest

not bad for a 17 pound increase, though i really do wish i had leaned out a bit more. current weight - 202 lbs :)

this workout was week 1 of dienedrone/hdrol.

tuesday
back/bi's/rear delts
rest/pause
chins (wide, weighted) BW+25 lbs 7/4/3 nothing - this is where i get mad - i should be able to go up in all exercises
deads 245x5/3/1 - down 2 reps, up 10 lbs, PR for reps with 245
face pulls 140x7/4/2 - up 20 lbs, same reps! double pulleyed, so 70 lbs real world.
barbell rows - 145 x 7/4/2 - never done this much before! ever!
machine curls 100x 9/7/5 - like candy! up 10 lbs, and more reps!
standing shrugs - 230x 6/4/2
reverse pec dec machine - 90x 6/4/1

this is week 6. PR's in bold, and the increases that follow reflect the change from week 5.

tuesday
back/bi's/rear delts
rest/pause

rack chins + 45 lbs, 8/5/3 - up 10 lbs from last week, no change in reps.
deads 345 x 4 - lost 3 reps. rep 5 i couldn't lock out, so didn't count. up 30 frikken lbs!
face pulls 110 x 9/4/2 - up 10 lbs and one rep :)
barbell rows - 205 x 8/5/2 - lost a rep, up 20 lbs.
machine curls -150x 8/4/2 - down 4 reps, up 10 lbs.
standing shrugs - 290x 10/5/2 - up 3 reps.
reverse pec dec machine - 120x 8/4/3 - down 2 reps, up 10 lbs. these hurt my shoulder a lot, but i think it will recover.
cardio - ran around the field at the park for awhile.

just an update on a great cycle. thanks again AMS :)

tattoopierced1

upper back has put on some very noticeable mass.. good work

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
after reading bslick's log, i thought i knew what to expect from dienedrone, but i'm beyond impressed with your product, and its obvious synergy with H-drol. i'm so happy i bought 5 bottles
Dude that sounds like something I would say...Good deal once nutra gets their new ph I'ma cop 5 as well. :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
DEF MASS INCREASE ...in upper back area...Your traps look like they grew great. Good post man I really love to see before and afters like my guy Tat says ''The proof is in the pudding''

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks. upper back was definitely my priority for the cycle.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Awesome Suncloud. Great progress. I have a couple bottles of DD and some hdrol. This may be something I run after pct of current cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 21
tabarnard Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 3