Dienedrone & Prolactin

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been getting feedback about running a tren compound; a major concern is prolactin and gyno issue. Do you have any feedback on Dienedrone in this area? What are some possible ways to combat the negative sides?

I have read about P5P, l-dopa, vitex . . . any tried and true methods?

tattoopierced1

chasteberry is supposed to work too, but if you are truly concerned, have some cabergoline on hand.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I have been getting feedback about running a tren compound; a major concern is prolactin and gyno issue. Do you have any feedback on Dienedrone in this area? What are some possible ways to combat the negative sides?

I dont have specific experience with Dienedrone, but as far as regulating prolactin, P-5-P, l-dopa, and nolvadex all work really good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chasteberry is supposed to work too, but if you are truly concerned, have some cabergoline on hand.
Vitex = Chaste berry ;)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/vitex-300-mg-90-caps.html

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhh DIENODRONE IS NOT A PROGESTIN!!!

5a reduced steriods are what cause all these prolactin problems!!!

as far as nolva is concerned i know what the studies say but i also know a ton of people who have used nolva on cycle for gyno and prolactin protection and it did not help much if at all. The increase in progesterone receptor expression from the nolva will increase likely hood of prolactin after PCT and more likely the cause for the gyno that we see.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to avoid serms use the l-dopa, p-5-p, and vitex. it should do the trick

diendrone isn't progestin? I did not know that...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most of these componunds people are calling progestins are not really progestins. they share vague chemical similarity with known pharmaceutical progestins and maybe have slight progestational activity but in my expert opinion would NOT fall into the category of progestin. they would be considered in the androgen class.

case in point would be estra-4,9-dien-3,17-dione
[a] "progestin is something that has progestational activity. but the complicated thing is most androgens have a certain degree of progestational activity (albeit minor for most)

its really a subjective call. certainly something like norethindrone from birth control pills can be considered a progestin (even though it has substantial androgenic activity). and then norethandrolone would be considered an androgen (even though it is very close in structure to norethindrone and has substantial progestational activity)

then there is the chemical aspect of what is a progestin

there are two classes of progestins - the C20-keto progestins such as classic progesterone and its derivatives, and the 17alpha-ethynyl estren derivatives such as norethindrone and norgestrel

i would think anything that is not in these structural classes would not be considered a progestin by an authority in this field. the only supplement i am aware of that fit this definition was the stuff that was in the old methyl-1-p (which was a C20-keto derivative)"
Basically what is being said is that most of these "PHs" that people refer to as progestins are technically androgens that just happen to have higher levels of progestational activity than other "PHs" on the market.

<Holy run-on sentence Batman :eek:mfg:>

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Basically what is being said is that most of these "PHs" that people refer to as progestins are technically androgens that just happen to have higher levels of progestational activity than other "PHs" on the market.

<Holy run-on sentence Batman :eek:mfg:>
good post. thanks...

fernalfers

Awards
I am running Dienedrone with P-Plex Just incase i'll be using P-5-P and chasteberry.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I opened up Pandora's Box! Lots of good advice and knowledge so thanks. I thought about the Dienedrone in a stack but since I have not run it before I will run it solo at a later date. Now I have some more info on support supps.

So if I keep everything in check with support supps would most say that OTC PCT is worthwhile?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running Dienedrone with P-Plex Just incase i'll be using P-5-P and chasteberry.
Hey check-in here and keep us up-to-date on the cycle every once in a while. Nothing formal just overall picture. Or are you logging it?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I opened up Pandora's Box! Lots of good advice and knowledge so thanks. I thought about the Dienedrone in a stack but since I have not run it before I will run it solo at a later date. Now I have some more info on support supps.

So if I keep everything in check with support supps would most say that OTC PCT is worthwhile?
I used Dien fora 5 week cycle at 100-150mg and used the Arom-x and had zero rebound issues. I did'nt notice to many side either after i up'd dose in week 2 to 150mg. I gained 9 pounds after cycle and only lost 2 pounds during pct due to water I beleive.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Dien fora 5 week cycle at 100-150mg and used the Arom-x and had zero rebound issues. I did'nt notice to many side either after i up'd dose in week 2 to 150mg. I gained 9 pounds after cycle and only lost 2 pounds during pct due to water I beleive.
Did you use any of the support supps mentioned above?
  • l-dopa
  • vitex
  • chasteberry
  • p5p
I may look at bridging this w/M1D and give it a whirl, how else will I learn?

wk 1-MMV2/M1D
wk 2-MMV2/M1D
wk 3-MMV2/M1D
wk 4-MMV2/M1D/Diene (50)
wk 5-MMV2/Diene (100)
wk 6-MMV2/Diene (100)
wk 7-MMV2/Diene (100)
wk 8-11 PCT (I will look into best options, I have T-911, Formadrol, Stoked, Activate, PSarm, Hyperdrol V1) Plenty of options for a solid PCT with the staples of creatine/BA

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Did you use any of the support supps mentioned above?
  • l-dopa
  • vitex
  • chasteberry
  • p5p
I may look at bridging this w/M1D and give it a whirl, how else will I learn?

wk 1-MMV2/M1D
wk 2-MMV2/M1D
wk 3-MMV2/M1D
wk 4-MMV2/M1D/Diene (50)
wk 5-MMV2/Diene (100)
wk 6-MMV2/Diene (100)
wk 7-MMV2/Diene (100)
wk 8-11 PCT (I will look into best options, I have T-911, Formadrol, Stoked, Activate, PSarm, Hyperdrol V1) Plenty of options for a solid PCT with the staples of creatine/BA
I used L-dopa, pretty new to this stuff ,but I did run it for the heck of it with the Arom-x. I also increased my caloric intake to combat weight loss and added in alot of extra BCAA's. I did'nt really ''feel'' shut down from cycle so i did'nt add anything else,but everyone is different.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Also do you have a reason for running the dien starting week 4? Just curious. One reason being I was thinkn to start a cycle some time in future with Havoc/Dien and run them side by side.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also do you have a reason for running the dien starting week 4? Just curious. One reason being I was thinkn to start a cycle some time in future with Havoc/Dien and run them side by side.
I guess my primary reason is that I have not run diene before and if it is stacked during the higher doses for a while it may be impossible to identify the cause of any neg sides . . . if they should arise. That and thes fact that I am in week 2 of the LG stack already.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I used L-dopa, pretty new to this stuff ,but I did run it for the heck of it with the Arom-x. I also increased my caloric intake to combat weight loss and added in alot of extra BCAA's. I did'nt really ''feel'' shut down from cycle so i did'nt add anything else,but everyone is different.
Did you run the arom-x while on or just for pct? or both?