manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Alright so I just picked up two bottles of 1-Andro, and 2 bottles of 4-ad. I also picked up 1 bottle of Arom-X.

How can I combine these to get the most out of them. Also, why do I see some logs where people are taking Arom-X while on cycle? I thought this was mainly for PCT, and why would one need it on cycle if 1-andro does not aromatize?

EDIT: I can get more of any of these to optimized this cycle.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hey guys I just came across the "Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack" on your page. I will be doing some more shopping so I will have 3 bottles of each to complete this stack. Do you guys think this will be the best to stack these?

Also, i was still wondering why some are using arom-x on cycle?

tattoopierced1

you wont need AromX on cycle unless you have some gyno issues pop up. Most people use AromX on cycle with the 1Andro to combat some of the sides that come along with it, however, with stacking 4AD this wont be an issue.

Enjoy bro!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Tatt do you think there is any need to make any tweaks to the pyramid plan you guys have already laid out?

Also, is this stack going to use all three bottles? Wont there be some left....i think my math is right...

EDIT: I think there will be like 12 caps left or something...not a big deal jus wondering.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next experiment will be to stack them the same way the chart lists but to start the 1-Androsterone 1 week earlier then the 4-AD. Then you'll obviously be running the 4-AD solo for a week at the end. (7 weeks total)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
My next experiment will be to stack them the same way the chart lists but to start the 1-Androsterone 1 week earlier then the 4-AD. Then you'll obviously be running the 4-AD solo for a week at the end. (7 weeks total)
I'm torn on running 4/day for 6 weeks or 5/day for 4wks. Also thinking of adding some decavol with it to make it interesting!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Running the 4-AD solo for final week is great idea.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So guys I was wondering...If i follow the pyramid plan I will still have like 12 caps left at the end?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks Noyd, also the question was raised in another thread as to why the 1-andro is tapered down at the end on this stack? Is it because I will have the 4ad?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Noyd, also the question was raised in another thread as to why the 1-andro is tapered down at the end on this stack? Is it because I will have the 4ad?
Yep, and it will also help to boost that libido if needed...lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nice...would you say that a person stacking the 1-andro with 4-ad would notice the effects sooner? And will they be more pronounced?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice...would you say that a person stacking the 1-andro with 4-ad would notice the effects sooner? And will they be more pronounced?
They are different compounds so stacking them does not necessarily cause you to notice effects sooner. They stack well together for several reasons but primarily the 4-AD offsets some of the harsher sides that individuals experience with 1-Androsterone (lethargy, libido, aggressiveness for some). It makes the cycle much more bearable in a way.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Gotcha....thanks noyd

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
so a quick question....right now I am planning on running the advanced anabolic pyramid stack from your website. The question I have is, why are most people running the 1-andro for like a straight dosage (lets say 6 caps for say 5 weeks? I also noticed that these people don't have 4ad most often. Does the 4d allow me to take less 1-andro and taper towards the end? Just a little confused. I want to get the most out of this.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so a quick question....right now I am planning on running the advanced anabolic pyramid stack from your website. The question I have is, why are most people running the 1-andro for like a straight dosage (lets say 6 caps for say 5 weeks? I also noticed that these people don't have 4ad most often. Does the 4d allow me to take less 1-andro and taper towards the end? Just a little confused. I want to get the most out of this.
Understandable. The stacking charts on the website are not the be all end all method of using these products. In fact everyone has their own preference. Some believe you can increase blood plasma levels by 'frontloading' with the compound. Our stacking chart illustrates this method. I had a long discussion about this on another forum and really either method can work. You know yourself better then we do of course. My personal preference and something I will like use for my next cycle will be:

Notes on above outline:

The design is so as 1-Androsterone begins to potentially decrease your libido and cause lethargy you up the amount of exogenous testosterone (4-AD in this case) to offset those sides. The 4-AD is used solo during the final week to increase libido even more before entering PCT. Its always much more fun to have a libido going into PCT. :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
well right now I am in the first week of that pyramid at 5 (1-andro) and 5 (4-ad). Would running 5 perday of both until the bottle runs out be ok? I never really front loaded before with 1-t back in the day....When I saw this pyramid I thought this was what you guys believed was the BEST way to use these products.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
5 per day of each will take me to 5 weeks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope that will be perfectly fine. Your going to see good results either way. Suggesting a standard BEST cycle for everyone is difficult considering all the variables and e-distance.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Quick question, if one wanted to reduce estrogen a little while on a cycle of 1-andro(5 caps perday) and 4-ad (5 caps), how much Arom-x should be used on cycle nightly. I am just noticing a little tenderness in my nipples and little puffiness. I might be thinking about it too much but I figure since I have the arom-z, why not?

I am mere looking to reduce some of circulating estrogen.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
double post accident

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, if one wanted to reduce estrogen a little while on a cycle of 1-andro(5 caps perday) and 4-ad (5 caps), how much Arom-x should be used on cycle nightly. I am just noticing a little tenderness in my nipples and little puffiness. I might be thinking about it too much but I figure since I have the arom-z, why not?

I am mere looking to reduce some of circulating estrogen.
I would just start with 2 caps. There is already an anti-estrogen in 4-AD (5mg's of ATD per dap). So your already taking in 25mg's of ATD with your 4-AD.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine was looking into this stack as well. I had a question though. I haven't read up much about these but they do seem very mild. Are they a pro hormone like epistane or something along those lines?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend of mine was looking into this stack as well. I had a question though. I haven't read up much about these but they do seem very mild. Are they a pro hormone like epistane or something along those lines?
Yes they are hormonal (like epistane), however they are not methylated.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference in a methyl and a non methyl. How would the gains vary?

tattoopierced1

a methyl just puts more strain on the liver. methyl vs. non methyl as far as gains, you'd have to be comparing the same compound, one being a methyl and one being a non methyl..

main purpose of adding the methyl to a steroid is in order to make it much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting the breakdown of the steroid in the liver. These 17aa steroids can be "stronger", but the main purpose of being methylated is too avoid breakdown in the liver which thus makes them much more hepatoxic.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ah well thanks for the input. A friend of mine was looking into trying this. Hes trying to lean up for the most part but put a little strength and size with it. Would this be good for him to run for him to get the gains he wants? Hes looking into something really mild and thats why hes chosen to go with this.

tattoopierced1

Ah well thanks for the input. A friend of mine was looking into trying this. Hes trying to lean up for the most part but put a little strength and size with it. Would this be good for him to run for him to get the gains he wants? Hes looking into something really mild and thats why hes chosen to go with this.
I think it would work great. He should log his results on here.