- 02-09-2009, 09:35 PM
hi sorry if this is kind of a dumb question but i was hoping to clarify a few things to make sure my thinking is correct. first off 4ad is supposed to help energy levels and fight lethargy is this correct? and second what are really good for energy levels and what are not for example does 1ad cause lethargy pretty bad? what are the worst and what are the best. also if one were to use 4ad along with somthing that caused lethargy would it combat this problem and are the more androgenic hormones always better for energy?
- 02-09-2009, 09:45 PM
02-09-2009, 09:51 PM
yes thanks Royd The Noyd im sorry i didnt put my question very clear basicly i was wondering what compounds caused the most lethargy and what compounds did not cause lethargy and improved energy. thanks
02-09-2009, 09:52 PM
but your response about the 4ad did help im going to pick some up for my next cycle to help with lethargy.
02-09-2009, 09:58 PM
02-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2003, 02:23 PM
- By Beefy6969 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2003, 09:42 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2003, 11:02 AM
- By ndn diablo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2002, 08:24 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 01:56 AM