lethargy.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hi sorry if this is kind of a dumb question but i was hoping to clarify a few things to make sure my thinking is correct. first off 4ad is supposed to help energy levels and fight lethargy is this correct? and second what are really good for energy levels and what are not for example does 1ad cause lethargy pretty bad? what are the worst and what are the best. also if one were to use 4ad along with somthing that caused lethargy would it combat this problem and are the more androgenic hormones always better for energy?
thanks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi sorry if this is kind of a dumb question but i was hoping to clarify a few things to make sure my thinking is correct. first off 4ad is supposed to help energy levels and fight lethargy is this correct? and second what are really good for energy levels and what are not for example does 1ad cause lethargy pretty bad? what are the worst and what are the best. also if one were to use 4ad along with somthing that caused lethargy would it combat this problem and are the more androgenic hormones always better for energy?
thanks.
I'm not 100% clear on your question but some compounds (ex. 1-Androsterone), can cause lethargy because of the sudden drop in testosterone/estrogen levels. 4-AD combats this by acting as an exogenous source of testosterone. Does this help?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes thanks Royd The Noyd im sorry i didnt put my question very clear basicly i was wondering what compounds caused the most lethargy and what compounds did not cause lethargy and improved energy. thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but your response about the 4ad did help im going to pick some up for my next cycle to help with lethargy.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes thanks Royd The Noyd im sorry i didnt put my question very clear basicly i was wondering what compounds caused the most lethargy and what compounds did not cause lethargy and improved energy. thanks
I'm sure others can add to the list but off the top of my head:

• 1-Androsterone
  • Superdrol (could be from blood glucose levels however)
  • M1T
  • Hmmm....thought I had more :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks thats what i was lookin for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4