Arom-x off cycle

ironparson

Awards
What could I stack with Arom-x for a potent natty test boost cycle. I can think of a few but curious what you all think best options would be. Fat loss and fat burn are my main goals.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What could I stack with Arom-x for a potent natty test boost cycle. I can think of a few but curious what you all think best options would be. Fat loss and fat burn are my main goals.
I would stack it with a diet rich in good fats, then I would be tanning as well.

As far as other products I think the Testoserone Recovery Stack by Primordial is pretty solid.

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
Is Arom-X pretty good as a stand-a-lone, without cycle?

gismo0184

Awards
Does Arom-x need to be tapered down like with other products during PCT??

gismo0184

Awards
I'm going to be running Metacort from Dermabolics along with it (Androstenetrione 50 mg*
7-OXO-DHEA 50 mg*), is this a good combo??

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be running Metacort from Dermabolics along with it (Androstenetrione 50 mg*
7-OXO-DHEA 50 mg*), is this a good combo??
Are you using the combo (Arom-X and Metacort) for PCT or just to bulk or cut? I think with Arom-X it would be a solid stack although I have heard little feedback on Metacort. It would likely be a good stack to cut with....

Continuos dose split? It says on the bottle 3 to 6 pills at night?
Normal recommendation is pre-bed (with last meal of day). But if your dosing up to 6 caps I would take 2 with breakfast and 4 pre-bed.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Continuos dose split? It says on the bottle 3 to 6 pills at night?
Like Royd said it depends on the dose your taking,if your only taking 2-4 take them at bedtime. When I ran my 1-andro/4ad/deca I was dosing my Arom 4 at bedtime and then 2 when I woke up. But I also have stomach/digestion problems taking 5-6 at one time would'nt work for me..lol

gismo0184

Awards
Are you using the combo (Arom-X and Metacort) for PCT or just to bulk or cut? I think with Arom-X it would be a solid stack although I have heard little feedback on Metacort. It would likely be a good stack to cut with....

Normal recommendation is pre-bed (with last meal of day). But if your dosing up to 6 caps I would take 2 with breakfast and 4 pre-bed.
I'll be using the combo for PCT...