Dienedrone and Endurance

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was wondering your experience on cycle with dienedrone. How was your cardio endurance? Did you notice shin splints etc? How much cardio were you doing? My previous ph/ps experiences have all been negative towards my cardio do to shin splints on long distance runs etc. Therefore, I'm not sure if I want to save this for a later time because I need to increase endurance at the moment. Thanks

tattoopierced1

I dont have any personal experience with this, as I steer clear from cardio like its the plague.. let me see if I can wrangle up someone who has tried Diene and does regular cardio.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't access it right now but an MMA athlete using Dienedrone on another board commented on his endurance. Ill grab the quote and post it later today.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go...

Very nice Djinn. Any noticable change either way in your endurance?

Posted via Mobile Device
Funny you ask. Yes I have been able to go longer both in weight training and in sparring. I never had much of a problem in lactic acid buildup during non-circuit weight training but sparring was another story. I'm not turning into the tin man as quickly anymore.

- Ali

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was wondering your experience on cycle with dienedrone. How was your cardio endurance? Did you notice shin splints etc? How much cardio were you doing? My previous ph/ps experiences have all been negative towards my cardio do to shin splints on long distance runs etc. Therefore, I'm not sure if I want to save this for a later time because I need to increase endurance at the moment. Thanks
I couldn't do much in the way of endurance, a trek through the woods would give me pretty bad back pumps. Maybe I'm a fatty and not used to it but the pumps from Drone were pretty crazy, and maybe that's a good thing for an endurance athlete, I wouldn't know but cardio wasn't very easy. Here is a premium diagram I made w/ MS Paint showing the area that would get super tight on me when just walking up hills, ect. I'm assuming it's the lower lats. This particular muscle grew substantially while using drone.

Attachments

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't do much in the way of endurance, a trek through the woods would give me pretty bad back pumps. Maybe I'm a fatty and not used to it but the pumps from Drone were pretty crazy, and maybe that's a good thing for an endurance athlete, I wouldn't know but cardio wasn't very easy. Here is a premium diagram I made w/ MS Paint showing the area that would get super tight on me when just walking up hills, ect. I'm assuming it's the lower lats. This particular muscle grew substantially while using drone.
Thanks for the input and detailed diagram. What dosage were you using? How was your water intake and were you taking extra Taurine?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Two caps spaced eight hours apart, water intake 1.5G day and supplemental Taurine I do take but not as an aid for back cramps/pumps, I've used 10g w/ no added relief but I do use 2-3g Taurine daily for a host of other reasons.

Jeff Rippe

Awards
My experience with Dienedrone (see my post, "Side effect most guys WANT") is that I put on a LOT of weight in a hurry. As others have said, all my muscles feel pumped all the time - like when I first used creatine.

That being the case, it has made cardio, especially running, MUCH harder for me.