Liquidrone

  1. Talking Liquidrone


    I'm probably a bit early on this one....but be on the look out for a new product from AMS.


    Liquidrone
    coming soon...




    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. is it liquid dienedrone?
    board supporter

  3. Its not entirely complete....so I cannot quite say yet. Just got excited and had to post it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Its not entirely complete....so I cannot quite say yet. Just got excited and had to post it.
    cracker U know u wanna tell ur boy trip!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    cracker U know u wanna tell ur boy trip!!
    Maybe if you would still send me pics of the ladies you hang with. Nudes of course.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Maybe if you would still send me pics of the ladies you hang with. Nudes of course.
    Yo trip is gettin his dawg trust this!!!! AHAHAHAHA. Yo we need to trade some stuff yo, I wanna try that decavol stuff.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I think I just messed my pants....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yo trip is gettin his dawg trust this!!!! AHAHAHAHA. Yo we need to trade some stuff yo, I wanna try that decavol stuff.
    You know how to reach me. (<---- you in the club)
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. bump on this any news?
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    bump on this any news?
    Getting closer. Working on some promotional stuff.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. tht sounds good man looking forward to it.

  12. Bump!

    You cant keep things a secret from us forever RTN!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RedWood View Post
    Bump!

    You cant keep things a secret from us forever RTN!
    Soon.....lol

  14. More info coming soon....but this sums it up:

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. Sweet! Is one bottle really 60 Mega Liters (sorry, I'm somewhat of a science nerd...)

    So will this new delivery system allow for lower amounts of active to be as effective the regular doses that we're acustomed too?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sweet! Is one bottle really 60 Mega Liters (sorry, I'm somewhat of a science nerd...)
    You could shower in that shiz.

    So will this new delivery system allow for lower amounts of active to be as effective the regular doses that we're acustomed too?
    Yep you got it. I think we are going to see more supplements come out with similar delivery systems. We will get more information out there as soon as possible though.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    You could shower in that shiz.



    Yep you got it. I think we are going to see more supplements come out with similar delivery systems. We will get more information out there as soon as possible though.
    This is exciting to hear and will hopefully bring more non-methyls to the market.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. Are you guys going to make 1-Androsterone into a similar product? BTW, this looks great and I will definitely be picking some up.

  19. any transdermal 4-dhea coming out?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Are you guys going to make 1-Androsterone into a similar product? BTW, this looks great and I will definitely be picking some up.


    Quote Originally Posted by paint2100 View Post
    any transdermal 4-dhea coming out?
    This one will be tougher to do. As of right now dont hold your breathe.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post




    This one will be tougher to do. As of right now dont hold your breathe.
    ya i assumed so but would be something interesting to see

  22. What about finasteride and estra-4,9 compounds on hair?

    I've read the "old" (and now banned) 19-norandros (estra-4) was mild on hair, but it you did use finasteride with it then it was harsh.

    Is there any difference in the interaction of the "new" norandros (estra-4,9) with finasteride?

    (I want try liquidrone, but i'm concerned about hairloss and i run finasteride ED)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    What about finasteride and estra-4,9 compounds on hair?

    I've read the "old" (and now banned) 19-norandros (estra-4) was mild on hair, but it you did use finasteride with it then it was harsh.

    Is there any difference in the interaction of the "new" norandros (estra-4,9) with finasteride?

    (I want try liquidrone, but i'm concerned about hairloss and i run finasteride ED)
    Its difficult to say for sure however I believe you could run it a low dose with little problems. However running it at a low dose may not be worth it depending on your goals. We discuss this a bit in this thread.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liquidrone and pct
    By Mrdrummerash in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM
  2. liquidrone no-more ?
    By lindo in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
  3. Liquidrone Log
    By CodeMayne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:32 PM
  4. 1AD, 4AD + Liquidrone?
    By ConcreteConny in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. Liquidrone UTT
    By hog928 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Log in
Log in