Dienedrone

tattoopierced1

Strongest Tren-like prohormone (structure & function) on the market today!

Dienedrone’s main active ingredient is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, unique and powerful, non-methylated compound that has helped push the oral hormone market to new heights. Dienedrone resembles the illegal drug “trenbolone” in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond.

Dienedrone is non-methylated so it is easier on the liver and it works directly on the receptor sites with high affinity, so a conversion to another “active” compound is not necessary for results. And with less conversion comes less chance of conversion to non-desirable estrogen. It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.

Dienedrone is used for size and strength, with rapid pumps and weight gain being the most noticeable immediate results. Workouts take on new meaning and deliver more positive feedback pushing your physique beyond previous limitation. And like other compounds of this nature, Dienedrone was created to impart maximal visible changes in size and strength in the shortest period of time possible. Again, these are very dry and solid changes because the compound does not aromatize into any type of estrogen.

There are many other tren-like prohormones available but the active ingredient estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione is unique in that growth of muscle mass is the result rather than a lean, cutting look that is associated with other tren products out there.

Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with 1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD and Arom-X or on its own for lean bulk results.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I emailed the copy Travis sent me to the mods but, not heard nothing back yet.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Could i add this to my ultimate mass stack? I have just started my third week.Or should i leave my Dienedrone for a later date?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Could i add this to my ultimate mass stack? I have just started my third week.Or should i leave my Dienedrone for a later date?
Personally I would keep it for next stak sence your 3 weeks in already.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Review

Another good Dienedrone review from a recent logger:

today is my last day of Dienedrone cycle.

Final weight is.......192lbs. I started at 186lbs, which means that I gained 6lbs of solid mass. I didn't get any fatter that is why I know I only gained lean mass. I also actually got a little leaner. My arms feel fuller and look bigger, so does everything else on me. The best gains happened in my arms, back and shoulders.

Lean Mass gain 10 out of 10. I had great results. I am very happy with the mass that I gained. Hopefully I'll be able to keeped in PCT.

Strength Gain There was no significant strength gain 5 out of 10.

Libido at fist there weren't any problems, however as the cycle progressed my libido droped. At one point it was extremely frustrating, since I wasn't able to have sex. 3 out of 10 ( I still give it a three, because results will depends on individual basis. Everyone has different chemistry, so you may not expirience same side effects)

Other side effects Oily skin only lasted for about 2 weeks and then it went away. Wierd smelling pee lasted for about 2.5 of first weeks. Yellowish color to the pee was present through out the whole cycle. Make sure to drink plenty of water. Overall side effects were mild, so I give it 8 out of 10.

I started Arom-X yesterday to make it more of a nice transition from one cycle to post cycle. I am runing Arom-X at 3 pills a day.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now ive read before that these compounds INCREASE testosterone as opposed to DECREASE testosterone on blood work while ON.

Do you guys have any blood work while ON cycle (within the half life of the compound) and blood work while ON (not within the half life of the compound but still on cycle) to better gauge how it effects your hormone levels?

i know while i was ON cycle with PP and Mdrol (bridged and not withing the halflife of the compounds) my test levels were extremely low. you guys have any feed back on dienedron.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey crazy. I'll check with the home office on this and get back to you. I dont believe we have anyone on the boards who has had this tested.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey crazy. I'll check with the home office on this and get back to you. I dont believe we have anyone on the boards who has had this tested.

ok let me know asap so when i get blood work i can decifer if my test is real or not lol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never heard of someone not getting huge strength gains on this compound, and this guy said he got no strength gains at all?
He just didnt think it was anything outlandish. He did gain some strength. He is running another solo cycle of it so he did like the results.

tattoopierced1

thats the one major thing I noticed was strength gains through the roof.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
My strength went up pretty good....Nuttn amazing but a definate increase after just a week. Im stacking it next time.

TheEvangelist

Awards
I have just finished my 3rd week on the Hormone Regulation Kit (1-Androsterone,4-AD, and Arom-X). I wish now i would've added the Decoval, which would be the Mass stack. I've seen great results! The only sides have been a few zits and a struggling sex drive. My question is for you, did you see as good as results as I have?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I have just finished my 3rd week on the Hormone Regulation Kit (1-Androsterone,4-AD, and Arom-X). I wish now i would've added the Decoval, which would be the Mass stack. I've seen great results! The only sides have been a few zits and a struggling sex drive. My question is for you, did you see as good as results as I have?
What exactly was your gains...My strength sky rocketed starting end of week 2 and i put on 14 pounds i think but kept 9 of them after pct. BF# ACTUALLY RAISED A PERCENT OR 2 , But as always i was bulking.

samosa

Awards
Hi, i am thinking of running the "Hormone Regulation Kit" with "DieneDrone"

Can you advise the best way to take these and when to kick in with the pct as this is a smaller run than the mass stack, or should i just follow the label on each bottle

cheers

samosa

Awards
Thanks for your promprt response much appreciated, coupe more queries
1, the stack on your website "advanced anabolic pyramid stack" according to that you will require bottles 3/3/2 to run that stack along with 1 bottle of Dienedrone.

As the "Hormone regulation kits" i have seen only come with bottles 1/1/1 but there is no chart to go with that.... sorry bit confused??

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What support supps are recommended to run alongside Dienedrone and at what dosage?

I have Vitex, p5p, and LGs I-Gh-1. I think I have my bases covered to prevent any prolactin issues but I dont know the doses. Thanks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
What support supps are recommended to run alongside Dienedrone and at what dosage?

I have Vitex, p5p, and LGs I-Gh-1. I think I have my bases covered to prevent any prolactin issues but I dont know the doses. Thanks
i ran hawthorn berries - 1g pre bed, fish oil 5g per day, celery seed extract (2 caps), polisconal 20mg AM and PM (40 total), a GH support taken at bedtime (pick your favorite), and had no sides whatsoever. make sure dienedrone is taken with a meal (read 5g fat minimum to aid absorption of a non methyl). hope that helps :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

I'd suggest adding blood pressure and cholesterol support products. Suncloud had some very good suggestions. You could also look into something like lipid stabil from MN. Fish oil should be a staple IMO anyways, but you could up the dosage a bit to 3-5g daily while on cycle. Sesamin is another good option to take while on cycle.

i ran hawthorn berries - 1g pre bed, fish oil 5g per day, celery seed extract (2 caps), polisconal 20mg AM and PM (40 total), a GH support taken at bedtime (pick your favorite), and had no sides whatsoever. make sure dienedrone is taken with a meal (read 5g fat minimum to aid absorption of a non methyl). hope that helps :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest adding blood pressure and cholesterol support products. Suncloud had some very good suggestions. You could also look into something like lipid stabil from MN. Fish oil should be a staple IMO anyways, but you could up the dosage a bit to 3-5g daily while on cycle. Sesamin is another good option to take while on cycle.
hawthorn, polisconal and celery seed will all help regulate blood pressure. 6 weeks into my cycle (getting ready for PCT) and my blood pressure was 131/78 :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
hawthorn, polisconal and celery seed will all help regulate blood pressure. 6 weeks into my cycle (getting ready for PCT) and my blood pressure was 131/78 :)
I tell you instead of buying all these product individual you can do exactly what i did and bought AI's Cycle support. It was a great addition.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I tell you instead of buying all these product individual you can do exactly what i did and bought AI's Cycle support. It was a great addition.
yeah, i realized that after i had bought everything separate. i felt kinda silly reading the ingredients in cycle support a few weeks later.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i realized that after i had bought everything separate. i felt kinda silly reading the ingredients in cycle support a few weeks later.
Dont feel bad bro, I know sum one who made the same mistake....<----

jhumoud

Awards
just curious guys, but I have just bought myself 2 bottles of dienedrone and was wondering what you guys feel might be the best dosage and length of time for me to see significant size and strength gains? ATM im 160 lbs at 5'8 benching about 200x10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
just curious guys, but I have just bought myself 2 bottles of dienedrone and was wondering what you guys feel might be the best dosage and length of time for me to see significant size and strength gains? ATM im 160 lbs at 5'8 benching about 200x10
Well one bottle will be plenrty enough for a descent 4 week cycle. You also could crack the other bottle if you feel like you need to go a lil longer, but i think 4-6 weeks would be plenty enough time to meet all your goals. I would follow the recomendations of bottle on dosages. The highest ive ran it was around 150mg per day. You should see some fast/steady gains.

masterX

masterX

Awards
shutdown while on cycle is common with tren, i ve cabaser at home, do you believe it ll prevent and help maintaining libido while on cycle...

i heard Dienedrone is progestin like abortion pill RU ...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.
I'm a little confused by this statement. Is it actually saying that:

- 5a-reductase does not convert Dienedrone to DHT, or

- Dienedrone is already 5a-reduced (which it is not)?

Thanks

tattoopierced1

Diene nomaclature: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Dienedrone resembles the illegal drug “trenbolone” in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond.

Dienedrone is non-methylated so it is easier on the liver and it works directly on the receptor sites with high affinity, so a conversion to another “active” compound is not necessary for results. And with less conversion comes less chance of conversion to non-desirable estrogen. It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Diene nomaclature: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione... It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.
No, I saw what was written, but looking at the nomenclature, Dienedrone itself is not currently 5a-reduced. With that said, I'm thinking the statement is saying when Dienedrone (more likely the converted dienelone) is 5a-reduced, it will not be DHT, but a (assumingly) lesser androgenic metabolite like "dihydrodienelone," similar to what happens with nandrolone.

masterX

masterX

Awards
No, I saw what was written, but looking at the nomenclature, Dienedrone itself is not currently 5a-reduced. With that said, I'm thinking the statement is saying when Dienedrone (more likely the converted dienelone) is 5a-reduced, it will not be DHT, but a (assumingly) lesser androgenic metabolite like "dihydrodienelone," similar to what happens with nandrolone.

Oh man ! i understand why my good bb friends tell me not to use ph. Misleading information are flying like bunch of flyes.

At least patrick Arnold was clear when he made the first pro hormones and there was no other companies to make new claim about his stuffs.
That would be cool if "To each his own products."

Could i know if Cabaser is a good idea with Dienedrone?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Oh man ! i understand why my good bb friends tell me not to use ph. Misleading information are flying like bunch of flyes.
Not trying to knock it, just get a clarification whether or not the info is correct.

tattoopierced1

Mass_69: Working on an answer.. havent forgot about you

Master X: I assume Cabaser is Cabergoline? If so, and you are worried about prolactin, then you can keep it on hand.

masterX

masterX

Awards
Mass_69: Working on an answer.. havent forgot about you

Master X: I assume Cabaser is Cabergoline? If so, and you are worried about prolactin, then you can keep it on hand.
Thank you, my previous post was not to batch your line of products.

tattoopierced1

Thank you, my previous post was not to batch your line of products.
didnt take it that way.. consumers are right in being cautious about products now aday... AMS is a standup company though and our products really speak for themselves.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
didnt take it that way.. consumers are right in being cautious about products now aday... AMS is a standup company though and our products really speak for themselves.
Right on!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused by this statement. Is it actually saying that:

- 5a-reductase does not convert Dienedrone to DHT, or

- Dienedrone is already 5a-reduced (which it is not)?

Thanks
You are correct, 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione is not 5-alpha reduced. Good catch.

Right. Dienedrone, as is, is not 5-alpha reduced. You are correct in your assumption.

I'm not too sure why the write-up is written that way...it is a bit confusing, but I think the intention is to convey that there is no dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion...which there is not.

Additionally, the double bond in 9th position helps to prevent conversion by 5-AR...so dienedrone will have very very little conversion via this enzyme. Same deal with aromatase.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.
to some regard it is hepatoxic even though its a non methyl. i can tell you that one sign of liver damage is bruising, which is common in an H-drol cycle, though does not occur in a dienedrone stand alone cycle. this would lead to the concept that dienedrone is less harsh on the liver than h-drol, which is the mildest methyl prohormone you can get....

no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.

tattoopierced1

I've not seen any bloodwork done myself on this board at least.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The bloodwork that I've seen shows this compound to be pretty benign when it comes to liver toxicity.

to some regard it is hepatoxic even though its a non methyl. i can tell you that one sign of liver damage is bruising, which is common in an H-drol cycle, though does not occur in a dienedrone stand alone cycle. this would lead to the concept that dienedrone is less harsh on the liver than h-drol, which is the mildest methyl prohormone you can get....

no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.
Bruising is a pretty lousy sign of liver dysfunction during a short cycle of AAS. This purported bruising is due to the fact that a failing liver will no longer produce the necessary clotting factors and bleeding (including bruising) becomes a problem. This is more a concern from a chronic alcoholic after many years of abuse and subsequent cirrhosis, or from someone suffering an untreated hepatitis infection.

Additionally, when you truly have this issue we're not talking normal brusing. We're talking a bruise of the entire leg from a tiny bump on the shin. See a patient on an excessive dose of plavix, or a true hemophiliac for an example.

You're much more likely to get this phenomenon from regular aspirin intake than you are from taking 17-alpha methyl androgens. The increased bruising from an hdrol cycle is an example of bro-science at its finest.

I've not seen any bloodwork done myself on this board at least.
I'm pretty sure there is some from a finigenx cycle on aminds. This was done a couple years ago. Additionally, if you search enough on other forums you'll run across blood work from the 19-nor tren products (not necessarily dienedrone).

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.
There are always exceptions to the rule.