- 07-22-2009, 03:13 PM
no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.
- 07-22-2009, 03:16 PM
- 07-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.
07-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Additionally, when you truly have this issue we're not talking normal brusing. We're talking a bruise of the entire leg from a tiny bump on the shin. See a patient on an excessive dose of plavix, or a true hemophiliac for an example.
You're much more likely to get this phenomenon from regular aspirin intake than you are from taking 17-alpha methyl androgens. The increased bruising from an hdrol cycle is an example of bro-science at its finest.
Advanced Muscle Science
07-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lewisdepayne in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:48 PM
- By kkennyjr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2009, 12:00 PM
- By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2009, 08:51 AM
- By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 91Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:04 PM
- By Kulper1 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:02 PM