1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.
    to some regard it is hepatoxic even though its a non methyl. i can tell you that one sign of liver damage is bruising, which is common in an H-drol cycle, though does not occur in a dienedrone stand alone cycle. this would lead to the concept that dienedrone is less harsh on the liver than h-drol, which is the mildest methyl prohormone you can get....

no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've not seen any bloodwork done myself on this board at least.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.25%

Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.
    The bloodwork that I've seen shows this compound to be pretty benign when it comes to liver toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    to some regard it is hepatoxic even though its a non methyl. i can tell you that one sign of liver damage is bruising, which is common in an H-drol cycle, though does not occur in a dienedrone stand alone cycle. this would lead to the concept that dienedrone is less harsh on the liver than h-drol, which is the mildest methyl prohormone you can get....

no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.
    Bruising is a pretty lousy sign of liver dysfunction during a short cycle of AAS. This purported bruising is due to the fact that a failing liver will no longer produce the necessary clotting factors and bleeding (including bruising) becomes a problem. This is more a concern from a chronic alcoholic after many years of abuse and subsequent cirrhosis, or from someone suffering an untreated hepatitis infection.

Additionally, when you truly have this issue we're not talking normal brusing. We're talking a bruise of the entire leg from a tiny bump on the shin. See a patient on an excessive dose of plavix, or a true hemophiliac for an example.

You're much more likely to get this phenomenon from regular aspirin intake than you are from taking 17-alpha methyl androgens. The increased bruising from an hdrol cycle is an example of bro-science at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I've not seen any bloodwork done myself on this board at least.
    I'm pretty sure there is some from a finigenx cycle on aminds. This was done a couple years ago. Additionally, if you search enough on other forums you'll run across blood work from the 19-nor tren products (not necessarily dienedrone).
    Advanced Muscle Science
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.
    There are always exceptions to the rule.
    Advanced Muscle Science

Similar Forum Threads

1. ams dienedrone
    By lewisdepayne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Dienedrone gone. What now?
    By kkennyjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:00 PM
  3. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy