Dienedrone

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. tattoopierced1

Diene nomaclature: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Dienedrone resembles the illegal drug “trenbolone” in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond.

Dienedrone is non-methylated so it is easier on the liver and it works directly on the receptor sites with high affinity, so a conversion to another “active” compound is not necessary for results. And with less conversion comes less chance of conversion to non-desirable estrogen. It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Diene nomaclature: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione... It also important to note, that Dienedrone cannot convert to DHT due to being 5-alpha reduced.
    No, I saw what was written, but looking at the nomenclature, Dienedrone itself is not currently 5a-reduced. With that said, I'm thinking the statement is saying when Dienedrone (more likely the converted dienelone) is 5a-reduced, it will not be DHT, but a (assumingly) lesser androgenic metabolite like "dihydrodienelone," similar to what happens with nandrolone.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    No, I saw what was written, but looking at the nomenclature, Dienedrone itself is not currently 5a-reduced. With that said, I'm thinking the statement is saying when Dienedrone (more likely the converted dienelone) is 5a-reduced, it will not be DHT, but a (assumingly) lesser androgenic metabolite like "dihydrodienelone," similar to what happens with nandrolone.

Oh man ! i understand why my good bb friends tell me not to use ph. Misleading information are flying like bunch of flyes.

At least patrick Arnold was clear when he made the first pro hormones and there was no other companies to make new claim about his stuffs.
    That would be cool if "To each his own products."

Could i know if Cabaser is a good idea with Dienedrone?

4. Quote Originally Posted by masterX View Post
    Oh man ! i understand why my good bb friends tell me not to use ph. Misleading information are flying like bunch of flyes.
    Not trying to knock it, just get a clarification whether or not the info is correct.
  5. tattoopierced1

Mass_69: Working on an answer.. havent forgot about you

Master X: I assume Cabaser is Cabergoline? If so, and you are worried about prolactin, then you can keep it on hand.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Mass_69: Working on an answer.. havent forgot about you

Master X: I assume Cabaser is Cabergoline? If so, and you are worried about prolactin, then you can keep it on hand.
    Thank you, my previous post was not to batch your line of products.
  7. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by masterX View Post
    Thank you, my previous post was not to batch your line of products.
    didnt take it that way.. consumers are right in being cautious about products now aday... AMS is a standup company though and our products really speak for themselves.

8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    didnt take it that way.. consumers are right in being cautious about products now aday... AMS is a standup company though and our products really speak for themselves.
    Right on!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    I'm a little confused by this statement. Is it actually saying that:

- 5a-reductase does not convert Dienedrone to DHT, or

- Dienedrone is already 5a-reduced (which it is not)?

Thanks
    You are correct, 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione is not 5-alpha reduced. Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Right. Dienedrone, as is, is not 5-alpha reduced. You are correct in your assumption.

I'm not too sure why the write-up is written that way...it is a bit confusing, but I think the intention is to convey that there is no dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion...which there is not.

Additionally, the double bond in 9th position helps to prevent conversion by 5-AR...so dienedrone will have very very little conversion via this enzyme. Same deal with aromatase.
    Advanced Muscle Science

10. Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.
    to some regard it is hepatoxic even though its a non methyl. i can tell you that one sign of liver damage is bruising, which is common in an H-drol cycle, though does not occur in a dienedrone stand alone cycle. this would lead to the concept that dienedrone is less harsh on the liver than h-drol, which is the mildest methyl prohormone you can get....

no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.
  12. tattoopierced1

I've not seen any bloodwork done myself on this board at least.

13. Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Has somebody bloodwork after/during a cycle of a Dienelone(Tren OTC) compound? I heard it is stressfule for the liver on par with methyls but couldnt find any bloodwork to this particular compound.
    The bloodwork that I've seen shows this compound to be pretty benign when it comes to liver toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    to some regard it is hepatoxic even though its a non methyl. i can tell you that one sign of liver damage is bruising, which is common in an H-drol cycle, though does not occur in a dienedrone stand alone cycle. this would lead to the concept that dienedrone is less harsh on the liver than h-drol, which is the mildest methyl prohormone you can get....

no bloodwork done on my last cycle of dienedrone though. spectacular compound if you're not prone to gyno.
    Bruising is a pretty lousy sign of liver dysfunction during a short cycle of AAS. This purported bruising is due to the fact that a failing liver will no longer produce the necessary clotting factors and bleeding (including bruising) becomes a problem. This is more a concern from a chronic alcoholic after many years of abuse and subsequent cirrhosis, or from someone suffering an untreated hepatitis infection.

Additionally, when you truly have this issue we're not talking normal brusing. We're talking a bruise of the entire leg from a tiny bump on the shin. See a patient on an excessive dose of plavix, or a true hemophiliac for an example.

You're much more likely to get this phenomenon from regular aspirin intake than you are from taking 17-alpha methyl androgens. The increased bruising from an hdrol cycle is an example of bro-science at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I've not seen any bloodwork done myself on this board at least.
    I'm pretty sure there is some from a finigenx cycle on aminds. This was done a couple years ago. Additionally, if you search enough on other forums you'll run across blood work from the 19-nor tren products (not necessarily dienedrone).
    Advanced Muscle Science

15. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Yeah that might be true but Trenbolon(inject) is proven to be hepatoxic although it is an injectable and has no 17a methyl.
    There are always exceptions to the rule.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ams dienedrone
    By lewisdepayne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Dienedrone gone. What now?
    By kkennyjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:00 PM
  3. Dienedrone PCT Help