Bslick69b's final results from DIENEDRONE!(final review!)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
before the log!(picture taken for log application!)215lbs.

start of the log pic!220lbs.

after!(after log pic)232lbs.(altogether putting on a total of 12lbs.)

Bslick69b's Dienedrone final review!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES SIR! dry gains thats for sure, definitely stronger also!..i really liked this product,for me there was no negative sides.which is a huge plus when recommending this product to anyone who is worried about taking a liver toxic compound,which Dienedrone is really almost non-toxic,and its a non-methyl p.h compound,which means no painfull backpumps or lethergy! thank god! all in all, Dienedrone is a good product for a beginner and even for the novice,as a stand alone or when stacked with another product such as epi,etc!..Dienedrone will definitely open the door to a versitle range of different types of gains that you would be trying to achieve weather it be cutting,bulking or strength!..you could put a certain stack together with Dienedrone to fit your personal needs!.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is - A company needs to sign you up as a Rep, ASAP.

Great progress, Bobby!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome buddy, you make me feel small, great stuff, and proof that it works, and you know what your talking about, top guy!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks russian!:)..Dienedrone really works buddy!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice review. you're tempting me to crack open a bottle early...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Damned impressive gains! Very well done.
thank you redwolf!:)..i got to say this also.my diet wasnt' exactly on point.i just ate what ever there was for breakfeast,lunch,dinner!.i just stayed with the training and made sure that i had the basic 3-meals a day.and still managed to put on 12lbs. of rock!.:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Got to say well done to AMS for making a solid versitile product such as Dinedrone, based on Bobby's results, you can see the product DEFINITELY works, well done Bobby.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Got to say well done to AMS for making a solid versitile product such as Dinedrone, based on Bobby's results, you can see the product DEFINITELY works, well done Bobby.
thanks buddy!:)

SSGMCC

Awards
nice bslick69b, wonder how it would work for a beginner that is not quite your size..lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
nice bslick69b, wonder how it would work for a beginner that is not quite your size..lol
theres one way to find out!..LOL..as i stated in my final review i put on 12lbs...so i wasnt' quite this size when i first started my log!..this compound is known for causing a veracious increase in appettite!..thus adding weight and size to the mix!..the rest will come from training.if this compound added strenght and size to my tall/large frame,then it will def.work for you also,how much strenght and how much size will depend on the individual,but you will def. experience gains!

SSGMCC

Awards
i should be ordering a new stack here in a day or two just got to wait on johnjessica to get with me on which one i am going to be getting. looking forward to it though. i know with the last one he told me about i gained quite abit and trippled my strenght. so i am looking forward to hitting the gym, expecally since it will not be in the sand this time..lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i should be ordering a new stack here in a day or two just got to wait on johnjessica to get with me on which one i am going to be getting. looking forward to it though. i know with the last one he told me about i gained quite abit and trippled my strenght. so i am looking forward to hitting the gym, expecally since it will not be in the sand this time..lol
good deal bro!..and goodluck on your cycle!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

tattoopierced1

looks like you might have leaned up a bit too.. good job bro!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man.Thats some real progress,just imagine if your diet is dialed in next time what you could expect.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks john!,and tatt!:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress, bud!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good summary - good results - backed by photos no less.

You've given a 'natural man' something to think about that's for sure.

Merry Xmas Slick :thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thank you jake and omen!:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And you get that hot Hawaii sun to lay out in! Tans and muscles go hand in hand!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Wow...very impressed by your results running that solo. Good job B.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay tanned! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I want pics of you in the palm tree with lights and a santa hat on..lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
LOL I want pics of you in the palm tree with lights and a santa hat on..lol
LMAO!..im not that nifty at climbing trees!:lol:..but i see what i can do!:)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is - A company needs to sign you up as a Rep, ASAP.

Great progress, Bobby!
Iron hit the nail on the head!!! Great job, and congrats!!!