Bslick69b's final results from DIENEDRONE!(final review!)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Flood zone! Time to dive for cover!
    get on your rubber boots!..bwahahahaha!
    board supporter


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    hey Bslick- great cycle and great log! can you quantify your strength gains or provide a little more insight into your progress? thanks!
    progress is still going up in reps though!..do to the limited weights that i have. i cant really gauge it!..but i will be running another log soon and i will be having more weights by then,and we will see how it goes from there.!if you want more info click on my red link to my log!
    board supporter
    •   
       


  3. ha fair enough. could you offer a subjective strength performance quality, maybe on a 1-10 scale? i have gone through your log but its hard to get a sense of your strength gains. thanks man and good luck with pct

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    ha fair enough. could you offer a subjective strength performance quality, maybe on a 1-10 scale? i have gone through your log but its hard to get a sense of your strength gains. thanks man and good luck with pct
    LOL..okay!.hammer curls 100lbs...no problem!..from 85lbs...bench from 272-315lbs...and a little more for now!d.b flys 65-85 lbs...and rising!..if i had continued with the cycle for and added 2-weeks strenght gains would have been more apparrent!
    board supporter

  5. 100lb hammer curls?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    100lb hammer curls?
    d.b hammer curl's !NO PROBLEM!
    board supporter

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    d.b hammer curl's !NO PROBLEM!
    With proper form, both negative and positve? No swinging, or arching... no.
    50lb per arm... sure. 100lb, not unless you post a video.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    With proper form, both negative and positve? No swinging, or arching... no.
    50lb per arm... sure. 100lb, not unless you post a video.
    LOL..always with the video's huh?..LOL..hammer curls thats done colse to the body!..not flat bar style!from the side up to the middle of the chest and back down!
    board supporter

  9. Hey, more power to you.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    LOL..always with the video's huh?..LOL..hammer curls thats done colse to the body!..not flat bar style!from the side up to the middle of the chest and back down!
    im gauging it from doing the normal 80lbs.hammer curls!..its real light to me when doing this type of curls!..and since i cant fit the other 2-10lb.plates on the d.b bar unless i weld it on i cant post a video,btw that would make it 102lbs!(with the bar)
    board supporter

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hey, more power to you.
    thanks lungz!
    board supporter

  12. very nice you helped me learn. dont know if ill do it , nice log none the less. glad sides seem to be low. keep us posted.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    With proper form, both negative and positve? No swinging, or arching... no.
    50lb per arm... sure. 100lb, not unless you post a video.
    proper form is crucial! sure a video would be nice dont go out of your way though if you got it like that why not.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
    proper form is crucial! sure a video would be nice dont go out of your way though if you got it like that why not.
    getting a video done is no problem!..trying to fit ten 10lb. plates on a dumbell bar,thats the proplem!..i can barely fit 8 plates on it but i do!..that already seems light to me so 20 more lbs.pffft!..cake!izza:
    board supporter

  15. I feel like a wimp seeing the kind of weights you lift bslick.I`ve only really been doing the weights for a year so i suppose paitents is a virtue,that and hard work.

    Excellent review with impressive gains,i got a bottle of this and will run it in the summer.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    I feel like a wimp seeing the kind of weights you lift bslick.I`ve only really been doing the weights for a year so i suppose paitents is a virtue,that and hard work.

    Excellent review with impressive gains,i got a bottle of this and will run it in the summer.
    patience is def. a virtue my friend.with consistant training and slowly uping the lbs./reps!..your only going to get stronger!..im glad you liked the log and decided to give Dienedrone a go!..good luck mike!
    board supporter

  17. Great run bro. Great success!

  18. thanks manny!
    board supporter

  19. Bobby this was a great log and you made awesome progress.
    Man, if you really do curl 100 lb db's, then you are truely the MAN!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Bobby this was a great log and you made awesome progress.
    Man, if you really do curl 100 lb db's, then you are truely the MAN!
    ..LOL..hammer curls thats done colse to the body!..not flat bar style!from the side up to the middle of the chest and back down!d.b curls!
    board supporter

  21. awesome progress man!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    awesome progress man!!!!
    thanks bro!
    board supporter

  23. what were your doses?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    what were your doses?
    2-split throughout the day!..all the way through!
    board supporter

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    progress is still going up in reps though!..do to the limited weights that i have. i cant really gauge it!..but i will be running another log soon and i will be having more weights by then,and we will see how it goes from there.!if you want more info click on my red link to my log!
    ha! i told you that strength would go up in PCT!!! awesome to hear its still treating you well.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    ha! i told you that strength would go up in PCT!!! awesome to hear its still treating you well.
    no doubt bro,havnt doubted you for a second sunny!..this stuff is an animal!!!!
    board supporter

  27. i can't wait to crack my dienedrone bottles for a 6 weeker.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i can't wait to crack my dienedrone bottles for a 6 weeker.
    6-weeker!..bro your going to blow the f.. up!..watch the aggression brotha!..planning on stacking sunny?
    board supporter

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    2-split throughout the day!..all the way through!

    so 60mg

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    6-weeker!..bro your going to blow the f.. up!..watch the aggression brotha!..planning on stacking sunny?
    yeah, aggression starts in week 3 for me, and is pretty nasty. i'm going to keep this simple, no stack, and blow through my GH supplies for PCT. i'm researching what to take to combat the aggression.

    probably 5-htp for aggression
    and poliscolin (SP?) for blood pressure (thanks TG)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OEP AND TT-33 FINAL REVIEW!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:49 PM
  2. bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!
    By bslick69b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1135
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 05:42 PM
  3. 1-ad/4-ad Final Results!!
    By Blazer88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 09:42 PM
Log in
Log in