New to AMS

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m going to jump in the deep end and do the AMS ultimate mass stack accompanied with hyperpump in the new year.

It will be my first time using AMS products...Watch this space for a totally honest report.

:clean:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I`m going to jump in the deep end and do the AMS ultimate mass stack accompanied with hyperpump in the new year.

It will be my first time using AMS products...Watch this space for a totally honest report.

:clean:
Thats what I'm talking about! Get to it brother and if theres anything I can do for you just let me know.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hope this gets logged, looks like an awesome stack, Decavol looks so exciting, combined with the other products it looks like an amazing combo, good choice michael.

Russian

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hyper pump is alot of fun! You will enjoy it. Its a very quick hitting BA tingle

michael75

michael75

Awards
It will be my first log of this kind so i need some pointers please.

What shall i measure before hand? I want the log to be as informative as possible and as accurate.

Over the Christmas holiday i shall be indulging,so,starting from the new year i will do a week of detox to get my system clean and prepared for the cycle.

My log will be updated weekly as i think to post everyday is too much,i will take notes during the intervals and post my findings.

Can`t wait!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
It will be my first log of this kind so i need some pointers please.

What shall i measure before hand? I want the log to be as informative as possible and as accurate.

Over the Christmas holiday i shall be indulging,so,starting from the new year i will do a week of detox to get my system clean and prepared for the cycle.

My log will be updated weekly as i think to post everyday is too much,i will take notes during the intervals and post my findings.

Can`t wait!
Do you mean what body parts to measure? If so hit the basics:

Bi's ,Forearms
Chest
Waist
Legs, Calves

michael75

michael75

Awards
I know that might have seemed an obvious question to ask but i just wanted to be sure.

They were the body parts that i thought of measuring...Thinking about it that was a silly question to ask.

As for BMI i do not have calipers but have access to the electronic weigh machine at the gym that measures BMI,i`m not sure how accurate this method is.

tattoopierced1

I dont trust those electronic body fat testers, the ones that are built into some of the cheap scales.

I'd just pay attention to weight, overall fit of your clothes, and the measurements listed above. Dont forget to include your diet and workout routine.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I know that might have seemed an obvious question to ask but i just wanted to be sure.

They were the body parts that i thought of measuring...Thinking about it that was a silly question to ask.

As for BMI i do not have calipers but have access to the electronic weigh machine at the gym that measures BMI,i`m not sure how accurate this method is.
No silly questions here bro..lol Its all good.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just use a mirror man. After a while the scale and BF % measurements become second nature to you. The mirror is the tell all. Before/after pics help you appreciate what you have accomplished.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Yeah,i will definitely take before and after pics and post them.Roll on new year!I can`t wait to get into this stack.

I have noticed that there are those on here and else where that really put AMS products down saying that they are crap and not worth the money...This does worry me slightly seeing as i have never taken AMS products before and have spent a pretty penny on the stuff.

I have faith though and believe that in the case of AMS you pay for quality...If it`s better for the body than most other products out there then there is no question in my mind of spending more.Health comes first.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah,i will definitely take before and after pics and post them.Roll on new year!I can`t wait to get into this stack.

I have noticed that there are those on here and else where that really put AMS products down saying that they are crap and not worth the money...This does worry me slightly seeing as i have never taken AMS products before and have spent a pretty penny on the stuff.
This is only because of lack of knowledge and for the most part user feedback (up until recently not many e-logs out there). People stress because the company doesnt come right out and lay down the science for everyone but that is to protect itself from competitors. Also almost every company that bring something original to the market is drilled with questions. Things like "how much weight will I gain" are not something any company can answer b/c of all the surrounding variables. The clone companies do not face these questions simply b/c there is now years of feedback. I expect the same to hold true with AMS and some of these other new PH's out there...

I have faith though and believe that in the case of AMS you pay for quality...If it`s better for the body than most other products out there then there is no question in my mind of spending more.Health comes first.
This is a pretty solid philosophy imho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some HypertropX in that stack, its pretty cheap and last a long time and works well.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I got a bottle of Dienedrone to add to it but i think that i`m going a bit over the top with it all.

I shall probably save the Dienedrone for later in the new year and stack it with some AX hyperdrolx2,AX mass fx and Alri Bam that i have left over.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Today is D-day!

These are my stats: Age 33
Weight 13st 12lbs
Height 6ft 1"
Left bi 14 1/2"
Right bi 14 1/2"
Chest 43"
Left thigh 22 1/2"
Right thigh 22 1/2"
Left calf 15"
Right calf 15"

I`m doing the ultimate mass stack by AMS and using the hyperpump to compliment.

Diet will be resonable but not strict,healthy none the less.I shall abstain from alcohol during the 12 weeks and drink only water and milk.

Today i had 2 1-Ad and 2 Deca for breakfast,2 1-Ad and 1 Deca with lunch and this evening i will have 1 1-Ad and 1 Deca...This is how i will use the supplements.

Tonight i will work on Legs and tris with 10min cardio split at beggining and end of work out.

Usually i squat with 70kg and do 3 sets at 8 reps.
Leg extension with 45kg 3 sets at 8 reps.
Leg curl with 45kg 3 sets at 8 reps.
Calf raise with 80kg 3 sets 8 reps.

Usually i start tris with skull crusher with 25kg and do 3 sets at 8 reps.
I`m not sure what you call this next one but it has a rope and it`s a pull down split with 35kg,i do 3 sets at 8 reps.
I finnish with a burn out on dips.

I shall have to get some pics so i can do a before and after.

Right,i`m set to go!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome do it up bro! Keep us up-dated.

michael75

michael75

Awards
The tingle on the hyperpump is a little strange,like prickly heat.

Had a good work out,went up to 50kg on the leg curl and extension...Obviously there is some psuedo effect going on as the supplements can`t be kicking in already,i`m just psyched.

But it may be due to the hyperpump,yes,i did feel more energetic but i didn`t get those almost painful pumps that are mentioned,just more energy.

I hope everyone can understand my post information as i am English and there may be some bits lost in translation.

Oh nearly forgot,i think the packaging and presentation of AMS products shows quality and the expense in marketing.

The free sample of proto-plasma tasted horrible and the hyperpump isn`t much better,it also stings the lips a little,that is the only down side to these two products...But i guess you can`t have everything,after all these products aren`t supposed to be for their flavour or taste but for what they do.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Had a good work out,went up to 50kg on the leg curl and extension...Obviously there is some psuedo effect going on as the supplements can`t be kicking in already,i`m just psyched.

But it may be due to the hyperpump,yes,i did feel more energetic but i didn`t get those almost painful pumps that are mentioned,just more energy.

I hope everyone can understand my post information as i am English and there may be some bits lost in translation.
yeah that tingle in the hyper pump is beta alanine. its normal. to get rid of it just eat some carbs.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

Oh nearly forgot,i think the packaging and presentation of AMS products shows quality and the expense in marketing.

The free sample of proto-plasma tasted horrible and the hyperpump isn`t much better,it also stings the lips a little,that is the only down side to these two products...But i guess you can`t have everything,after all these products aren`t supposed to be for their flavour or taste but for what they do.
A.M.S is first class bro!..keep us updated on your progress ,good deal with the leg excercises,did you know that it increases test up to 83%!(leg excercises!)

michael75

michael75

Awards
In my work i climb up and down ladders all day and have done so for 12 years so naturally have strength there.

Really this A.M.S stack is my late Christmas present to myself,i have great faith in the products and am sure i will be satisfied with the outcome.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
In my work i climb up and down ladders all day and have done so for 12 years so naturally have strength there.

Really this A.M.S stack is my late Christmas present to myself,i have great faith in the products and am sure i will be satisfied with the outcome.
:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established

You put together a AMS stak that Ive personally ran..lol The Hyperpump is a incredible product one of my favorites. But those tingles your getting are normal and lets you know your stuffs working..lol Keep up the good work man looking great!

michael75

michael75

Awards
Okay i know i`m not so good at keeping a detailed and informative log but i`ll try better.

Taking pictures of yourself on your own is quite trickey,i have some but they aren`t that revealing and you would probably find it hard to see differences in muscle...Basically they are bad photography.

Anyway,I am five days in and definitly feel a difference,strength is increasing at a good rate,the hyperpump is very good,you can actually see the muscle swell.

Mentally i haven`t noticed any aggression and my stamina has stayed the same,i still get fatigued at about the same rate.

Strength and size is the most predominant feature of using the ultimate mass stack so far,i don`t feel the product coursing through me but i notice a subtle difference.

I`ve also found that my mood is low...Almost flat,this may be because i`m not getting good sleep or it mat be the stack as has been suggested by another AM member.

All in all i`m looking forward to getting to the half way mark to see how the stack progresses...So far so good.

Oh and appetite is the same.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m having trouble trying to add images,i can`t do it with attachments as my file pics are too big.

Whats the easiest way to add pics of myself so we can all see a before and after?

Thanks.:think:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I`m having trouble trying to add images,i can`t do it with attachments as my file pics are too big.

Whats the easiest way to add pics of myself so we can all see a before and after?

Thanks.:think:
Make an account at photobucket . com. Upload your pics there and then re-size them.

michael75

michael75

Awards
That was pretty straight forward...All i got to do now is more posts as i haven`t done enough to be able to post pictures,bummer.

Today i worked on the legs,loads of strength.

Squats 8 reps 3 sets 160.6 lbs

Leg curls 8 reps 3 sets 132 lbs

Leg extensions 8 reps 3 sets 132 lbs

My legs are aching already,sunday i`m going to be walking like John Wayne.

Previously squats were at 154 lbs

Curls 99 lbs

Extensions 99 lbs

I haven`t worked my legs properly because of the holidays so i could definitly see a difference in strength.

Pictures will come soon,i took shots yesterday and will take more at the end of my stack,by then i should have done enough posts.:squat:

I just had to come back and make some adjustments to the weights in this post...In the UK they have taught us metric aswell as imperial measurements,so sometimes you see Kg and others it`s Lbs,it`s becoming mostly metric now though as the european union are pushing it on us...It can get a bit confusing but i`ll try and stick to Lbs weight seeing as most here are American.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good bo keep it up!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah taking the before pics was a smart move...when your finished with stak the after pics will tell the truth.Your doing a really good job for your first log! Love all the detail.

michael75

michael75

Awards
My mood has improved,i`m taking 50mg Diphenhydramine at night and am getting good sleep,so,i put the flat mood down to lack of sleep and not the AMS stack.

Starting to get some nasty red spots on the shoulders,sign of increased test.

Today i worked chest and shoulders.

Bench press before starting the stack was 110lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today bench press was 132lbs 7 reps 3 sets.

Before incline bench press was 88lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today incline bench press was 110lbs 7 reps,3 sets.

Before decline DB press was 105.6lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today decline DB press was 114.4 8 reps,3 sets.

Before DB shoulder press was 61.6lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today DB shoulder press was 79.2lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Before standing shoulder press was 55lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today standing shoulder press was 66lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

I also did some other machine work outs with increases in weight on all of them.

I`m getting stronger,i know the weights i`m using aren`t collosal but seeing as i have only really been doing proper weights for a year i think these new gains are a marked improvement.

I have also noticed that i`m getting bigger,clothes are getting tighter...I`m feeling good.

Nearly forgot,my weight before was 13st 12lbs,todays weight is 14st 2lbs...I`m not seeing any increase in fat,if anything i seem to be getting a bit more defined.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you are doing good weights bro,but you have been doing it for a year.i think its time to gradually go up my friend!..im liking this log and im def in!:thumbsup:

michael75

michael75

Awards
One of my biggest problems is that i train on my own,but i think i will up the weight and do less reps,what do you think?

And thanks for the interest.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
One of my biggest problems is that i train on my own,but i think i will up the weight and do less reps,what do you think?

And thanks for the interest.
that would be great mike!..as for training alone!..i wouldnt worry so much,unless im gunning it on the bench!..imo!..try to get a spotter when going heavy on bench!..dont want to get stuck!:nono:..if your lifting heavy you can do less reps!..or keep the reps and do less sets!..either or!..its up to what you can do!..good luck!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
My mood has improved,i`m taking 50mg Diphenhydramine at night and am getting good sleep,so,i put the flat mood down to lack of sleep and not the AMS stack.

Starting to get some nasty red spots on the shoulders,sign of increased test.

Today i worked chest and shoulders.

Bench press before starting the stack was 110lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today bench press was 132lbs 7 reps 3 sets.

Before incline bench press was 88lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today incline bench press was 110lbs 7 reps,3 sets.

Before decline DB press was 105.6lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today decline DB press was 114.4 8 reps,3 sets.

Before DB shoulder press was 61.6lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today DB shoulder press was 79.2lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Before standing shoulder press was 55lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today standing shoulder press was 66lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

I also did some other machine work outs with increases in weight on all of them.

I`m getting stronger,i know the weights i`m using aren`t collosal but seeing as i have only really been doing proper weights for a year i think these new gains are a marked improvement.

I have also noticed that i`m getting bigger,clothes are getting tighter...I`m feeling good.

Nearly forgot,my weight before was 13st 12lbs,todays weight is 14st 2lbs...I`m not seeing any increase in fat,if anything i seem to be getting a bit more defined.
Definatley starting to see sighs of test levels rising...looks like all your weight numbers are going up

michael75

michael75

Awards
I worked on back and bi`s,i`m lifting heavier weights and feeling lots of strength.

There is definitly extra power in all my routines and it feels good.

I measured my bi`s tonight and had a pleasant surprise,they have increased from 14 1/2 inches to 15 inches since i started the stack,thats a period of 13 days...Impressive!

One more day and i start adding 4-AD to the stack,this can only mean more improvements.

I`ll keep you updated,i didn`t go into detail of all the weights i did tonight but rest assured,everything is going up.

:bb3:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I worked on back and bi`s,i`m lifting heavier weights and feeling lots of strength.

There is definitly extra power in all my routines and it feels good.

I measured my bi`s tonight and had a pleasant surprise,they have increased from 14 1/2 inches to 15 inches since i started the stack,thats a period of 13 days...Impressive!

One more day and i start adding 4-AD to the stack,this can only mean more improvements.

I`ll keep you updated,i didn`t go into detail of all the weights i did tonight but rest assured,everything is going up.

:bb3:
Dude 1/2 inch in 13 days? Its loking good for the introduction of the 4-ad I'm excited for you...lol

michael75

michael75

Awards
Today i started the 4-ad,i don`t know if this is possible for a supp to work so quickly but my mood increased dramatically,i felt really good and my strength seems to have shot through the roof.

I had a natural,solid strength in the gym that just kept going up and up...Natural is the way i want describe this stack as for me this is how it feels.

In the gym tonight i felt no fatigue,no burn,i was getting out of breath with the exersion which was the only sign that i was working it hard.

Maybe this was a one off freak day,which i hope it`s not as this is more than i expected.

I haven`t finished the stack yet but just want to thank AMS for making a proper product,this stuff does do what it says on the tin!

:veryhappy:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job mike!..keep it up buddy!:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Today i started the 4-ad,i don`t know if this is possible for a supp to work so quickly but my mood increased dramatically,i felt really good and my strength seems to have shot through the roof.

I had a natural,solid strength in the gym that just kept going up and up...Natural is the way i want describe this stack as for me this is how it feels.

In the gym tonight i felt no fatigue,no burn,i was getting out of breath with the exersion which was the only sign that i was working it hard.

Maybe this was a one off freak day,which i hope it`s not as this is more than i expected.

I haven`t finished the stack yet but just want to thank AMS for making a proper product,this stuff does do what it says on the tin!

:veryhappy:
Thanks Mike! AMS strives to make a great product for our customers.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I haven`t posted for a bit so i thought i`d better get updated.

Tonight i`m off to the gym to work my legs and tris.On wednesday i did back and bis,i felt really good,loads of strength and stamina.

I have been taking hyperpump to compliment the stack and have found it works wonders,i was doing bent over rows and found that my bis had swollen so much that i was finding it difficult to pull the bar back to the desired position,i stopped and looked in the mirror and was amazed at how pumped my bis had gotten.

I`m getting on really well with the Ultimate pyramid mass stack,i`m getting bigger,clothes are getting tighter,i`m stronger and feel good most of the time,this is my fourth and last week of the stack,i then go into PCT for six weeks using the Arom-X.

I`ve used the odd product before from different companies,never really did proper stacks of any kind,so this is my first...And all i can say is "Well impressed".

I will post before and after pics next Thursday.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Time for an update,strength is amazing on this stack,i still get fatigued but i feel as if i could go on,no muscle pain,no burn...And yes i am lifting enough weight.

Recovery time is nearly nil,thats where the strength lies,theres a reserve just under the surface...If i were a cell phone then my charging time would be a few minutes,not hours.

My face is getting greasy though,i don`t like it,i feel like i need to wash all the time,spots have developed but not that bad,my mood is bad,it goes up and down,i put this down to higher test,i read somewhere that this is a side.

I was counting my weeks wrong and thought i would be finished this Thursday,but no,two weeks on Thursday,then i go PCT.

Sometimes in the middle of the night i have slightly itchy nips,i`ve done the checks and there`s no fluid when they are squeezed,no real puffiness and no hard pea sized lumps behind,estrogen levels must be higher to get the slight itch and it only comes in the middle of the night when levels are naturally high.

People keep commenting on my size,so obviously getting bigger...I am more than happy with results but would like to get to the end now.

gismo0184

Awards
Good info on your log, keep it up!! I started getting itchy nips last night. How often does it happen to you??

michael75

michael75

Awards
It started about two weeks ago,not every night and not all that bad but i am aware of it,i feel that as soon as i start the Arom-X it will be fine.

PS Who would like to donate some hypertrop-x to a good cause?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It started about two weeks ago,not every night and not all that bad but i am aware of it,i feel that as soon as i start the Arom-X it will be fine.

PS Who would like to donate some hypertrop-x to a good cause?
Check my signature. If you buy one, you will donate one to yourself. :)

michael75

michael75

Awards
Right i`ve finished the ultimate mass stack and here are the stats.

Bis left and right before 14 1/2 inch,after 15 inch.

Chest before 43 inch,after 43 inch.

Thighs before 22 1/2 inch,after 23 inch.

Calves before 15 inch,after 15 inch.

Weight before 13 stone 12 lbs,after 14 stone 3 lbs.

My diet was consistant throughout and i increased the weight on all my exercises,strength was incresed,body mass was also noted but with it came a bit of fat around the mid section.

This is one of my before pics,itried to upload the rest but they all nedd resizing,nightmare lol.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man! Ihate resizing thankfully i found a free site that does it very quick and easy...If u want it pm me.