New to AMS

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

you are doing good weights bro,but you have been doing it for a year.i think its time to gradually go up my friend!..im liking this log and im def in!
    board supporter

2. One of my biggest problems is that i train on my own,but i think i will up the weight and do less reps,what do you think?

And thanks for the interest.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    One of my biggest problems is that i train on my own,but i think i will up the weight and do less reps,what do you think?

And thanks for the interest.
    that would be great mike!..as for training alone!..i wouldnt worry so much,unless im gunning it on the bench!..imo!..try to get a spotter when going heavy on bench!..dont want to get stuck!..if your lifting heavy you can do less reps!..or keep the reps and do less sets!..either or!..its up to what you can do!..good luck!
    board supporter

4. Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    My mood has improved,i`m taking 50mg Diphenhydramine at night and am getting good sleep,so,i put the flat mood down to lack of sleep and not the AMS stack.

Starting to get some nasty red spots on the shoulders,sign of increased test.

Today i worked chest and shoulders.

Bench press before starting the stack was 110lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today bench press was 132lbs 7 reps 3 sets.

Before incline bench press was 88lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today incline bench press was 110lbs 7 reps,3 sets.

Before decline DB press was 105.6lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today decline DB press was 114.4 8 reps,3 sets.

Before DB shoulder press was 61.6lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today DB shoulder press was 79.2lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Before standing shoulder press was 55lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

Today standing shoulder press was 66lbs 8 reps,3 sets.

I also did some other machine work outs with increases in weight on all of them.

I`m getting stronger,i know the weights i`m using aren`t collosal but seeing as i have only really been doing proper weights for a year i think these new gains are a marked improvement.

I have also noticed that i`m getting bigger,clothes are getting tighter...I`m feeling good.

Nearly forgot,my weight before was 13st 12lbs,todays weight is 14st 2lbs...I`m not seeing any increase in fat,if anything i seem to be getting a bit more defined.
    Definatley starting to see sighs of test levels rising...looks like all your weight numbers are going up

5. I worked on back and bi`s,i`m lifting heavier weights and feeling lots of strength.

There is definitly extra power in all my routines and it feels good.

I measured my bi`s tonight and had a pleasant surprise,they have increased from 14 1/2 inches to 15 inches since i started the stack,thats a period of 13 days...Impressive!

One more day and i start adding 4-AD to the stack,this can only mean more improvements.

I`ll keep you updated,i didn`t go into detail of all the weights i did tonight but rest assured,everything is going up.

:bb3:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    I worked on back and bi`s,i`m lifting heavier weights and feeling lots of strength.

There is definitly extra power in all my routines and it feels good.

I measured my bi`s tonight and had a pleasant surprise,they have increased from 14 1/2 inches to 15 inches since i started the stack,thats a period of 13 days...Impressive!

One more day and i start adding 4-AD to the stack,this can only mean more improvements.

I`ll keep you updated,i didn`t go into detail of all the weights i did tonight but rest assured,everything is going up.

:bb3:
    Dude 1/2 inch in 13 days? Its loking good for the introduction of the 4-ad I'm excited for you...lol

7. Today i started the 4-ad,i don`t know if this is possible for a supp to work so quickly but my mood increased dramatically,i felt really good and my strength seems to have shot through the roof.

I had a natural,solid strength in the gym that just kept going up and up...Natural is the way i want describe this stack as for me this is how it feels.

In the gym tonight i felt no fatigue,no burn,i was getting out of breath with the exersion which was the only sign that i was working it hard.

Maybe this was a one off freak day,which i hope it`s not as this is more than i expected.

I haven`t finished the stack yet but just want to thank AMS for making a proper product,this stuff does do what it says on the tin!

8. good job mike!..keep it up buddy!
    board supporter

9. Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    Today i started the 4-ad,i don`t know if this is possible for a supp to work so quickly but my mood increased dramatically,i felt really good and my strength seems to have shot through the roof.

I had a natural,solid strength in the gym that just kept going up and up...Natural is the way i want describe this stack as for me this is how it feels.

In the gym tonight i felt no fatigue,no burn,i was getting out of breath with the exersion which was the only sign that i was working it hard.

Maybe this was a one off freak day,which i hope it`s not as this is more than i expected.

I haven`t finished the stack yet but just want to thank AMS for making a proper product,this stuff does do what it says on the tin!

Thanks Mike! AMS strives to make a great product for our customers.

10. I haven`t posted for a bit so i thought i`d better get updated.

Tonight i`m off to the gym to work my legs and tris.On wednesday i did back and bis,i felt really good,loads of strength and stamina.

I have been taking hyperpump to compliment the stack and have found it works wonders,i was doing bent over rows and found that my bis had swollen so much that i was finding it difficult to pull the bar back to the desired position,i stopped and looked in the mirror and was amazed at how pumped my bis had gotten.

I`m getting on really well with the Ultimate pyramid mass stack,i`m getting bigger,clothes are getting tighter,i`m stronger and feel good most of the time,this is my fourth and last week of the stack,i then go into PCT for six weeks using the Arom-X.

I`ve used the odd product before from different companies,never really did proper stacks of any kind,so this is my first...And all i can say is "Well impressed".

I will post before and after pics next Thursday.
  11. tattoopierced1

HyperPump is a great product.. very very fast acting

12. Time for an update,strength is amazing on this stack,i still get fatigued but i feel as if i could go on,no muscle pain,no burn...And yes i am lifting enough weight.

Recovery time is nearly nil,thats where the strength lies,theres a reserve just under the surface...If i were a cell phone then my charging time would be a few minutes,not hours.

My face is getting greasy though,i don`t like it,i feel like i need to wash all the time,spots have developed but not that bad,my mood is bad,it goes up and down,i put this down to higher test,i read somewhere that this is a side.

I was counting my weeks wrong and thought i would be finished this Thursday,but no,two weeks on Thursday,then i go PCT.

Sometimes in the middle of the night i have slightly itchy nips,i`ve done the checks and there`s no fluid when they are squeezed,no real puffiness and no hard pea sized lumps behind,estrogen levels must be higher to get the slight itch and it only comes in the middle of the night when levels are naturally high.

People keep commenting on my size,so obviously getting bigger...I am more than happy with results but would like to get to the end now.

13. Good info on your log, keep it up!! I started getting itchy nips last night. How often does it happen to you??

14. It started about two weeks ago,not every night and not all that bad but i am aware of it,i feel that as soon as i start the Arom-X it will be fine.

PS Who would like to donate some hypertrop-x to a good cause?

15. Quote Originally Posted by michael75 View Post
    It started about two weeks ago,not every night and not all that bad but i am aware of it,i feel that as soon as i start the Arom-X it will be fine.

PS Who would like to donate some hypertrop-x to a good cause?
    Check my signature. If you buy one, you will donate one to yourself.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

16. Right i`ve finished the ultimate mass stack and here are the stats.

Bis left and right before 14 1/2 inch,after 15 inch.

Chest before 43 inch,after 43 inch.

Thighs before 22 1/2 inch,after 23 inch.

Calves before 15 inch,after 15 inch.

Weight before 13 stone 12 lbs,after 14 stone 3 lbs.

My diet was consistant throughout and i increased the weight on all my exercises,strength was incresed,body mass was also noted but with it came a bit of fat around the mid section.

This is one of my before pics,itried to upload the rest but they all nedd resizing,nightmare lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

17. Sounds good man! Ihate resizing thankfully i found a free site that does it very quick and easy...If u want it pm me.
  •