Running 1-Andro mildly stacked with Primal Male/Activate/ATD ?

mdgrwl

Awards
I'm hoping to run 1-Andro to get he andro test benifits, but stacking it with the above mentioned Primal Male/Actiave/ATD to prevent shutdown... I don't want the bedroom to be a warzone (married).

Is this in theory possible? Perhpas 4-AD would be more mild?

Basically looking to stack a mild PH with natty boosters to balance the shutdown... will this work?

tattoopierced1

why not run 1andro and 4ad together, that should keep your libido in check and then towards the end start the ATD and your PCT.

mdgrwl

Awards
Thought about it, but scared of shutdown... I ultimately want to keep natural test at a norm level and run a 1-Andro or 4-AD or whatever other PH AMS has that would do what I'm looking for... again, if what I'm looking for is even possible...

I don't really want to have to go through a PCT. Hoping to keep natty test levels in a norm range so when i stop 1-Andro I'm not shutdown completely...

mdgrwl

Awards
perhaps a pulse cycle. 3 days on 1-Andro, 4 days off using natty's I mentioned above? would this work?

tattoopierced1

You could run the AromX throughout your cycle, but without bloodwork getting done, I wouldnt trust NOT doing a PCT using anything, mild or not.

mdgrwl

Awards
You could run the AromX throughout your cycle, but without bloodwork getting done, I wouldnt trust NOT doing a PCT using anything, mild or not.
Right, well I forgot to mention... the Natty boosting stack is a 2 month run... I was going to only use the 1Andro for the first month (mildly throughout or pulse, still looking for suggestions) and having the remaining month as a 'pct' if you will... perhaps upping the ATD a bit more...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah just to be safe run some type of pct.