Dienedrone most effective dosage and how to split it??

soccer3210

Awards
what would be an effective dosage to use for 195 pound lifter ... also which wya would be the best method of splitting it during the day all at once or one in the am and pm?? how long for resul ts to kick in also??

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well an effective dose would be 2 caps which is 100mg. You can play with the splitting to see what suits you best but most seem to take prior to workouts.As for the time frame you should start noticing a difference with-in the first week. Average gains of 2-3lb's a week are common.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the effects about the third day or so WRT to increased workout capacity, intensity, and just general desire to not leave the gym and stay and do more. The partitioning effects are apparent as soon as you start. I felt hungrier or I felt like I could get away with eating more or whatever I want really. I never understood the whole it takes two to three weeks to "kick in", maybe that's when you start noticing body recomposition but the active is in your bloodstream as soon as it metabolizes. I am slightly over a week into my log, really loving it so far. I really do hope my blood panel comes back decent, and if it does I plan on running a longer cycle in the early spring. I split 8hrs apart if possible, sometimes it's not and I just take 5-6 hours after the morning dose or whenever my fatty meal is.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed the effects about the third day or so WRT to increased workout capacity, intensity, and just general desire to not leave the gym and stay and do more. The partitioning effects are apparent as soon as you start. I felt hungrier or I felt like I could get away with eating more or whatever I want really. I never understood the whole it takes two to three weeks to "kick in", maybe that's when you start noticing body recomposition but the active is in your bloodstream as soon as it metabolizes. I am slightly over a week into my log, really loving it so far. I really do hope my blood panel comes back decent, and if it does I plan on running a longer cycle in the early spring. I split 8hrs apart if possible, sometimes it's not and I just take 5-6 hours after the morning dose or whenever my fatty meal is.
Good feedback. Splitting the doses evenly throughout the day should result in steadier blood levels (arguably less sides as a result).

What is your cycle experience? Assuming a first or second cycle you could likely see how 50mg/day treats you for a week or two.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well an effective dose would be 2 caps which is 100mg. You can play with the splitting to see what suits you best but most seem to take prior to workouts.As for the time frame you should start noticing a difference with-in the first week. Average gains of 2-3lb's a week are common.
johnjessica20 is spot on!:thumbsup: with the dosage and and the lenght of time it takes to start to notice its effects!.for a more in depth look at my experiences with dienedrone check out my link!:thumbsup:..im impressed with dienedrone!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

alot of people also notice the need to increase their fluid intake while on Dienedrone. I've noticed I become much more thirsty after about the 3-4th day on it. So keep your water intake HIGH

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback. Splitting the doses evenly throughout the day should result in steadier blood levels (arguably less sides as a result).

What is your cycle experience? Assuming a first or second cycle you could likely see how 50mg/day treats you for a week or two.
I've used alot of stuff before, nothing consistently that's why I Ive changed my methodology to run a log. Keeps me focused, hell I've ran a transdermal test cycle before just applying it whenever I thought about it, I may forget it for a day or two. Nothing was ever set in stone. I ran a 21 day origional superdrol (you know the ones that costed 70 bucks from DS in Dec 05') when I was 22, I only weighed 170's and gained 3lbs off it. After that I gained 30lbs naturally and with the help of one 1-T cycle. I try not to use that many hormonal supps, but I haven't done a very good job "cycling" in the past, I may run for a week or two, then get sick and just stop thinking the supplement caused me to get sick, ect. Nutrition is key, finding time to get more calories on this stuff is the ticket. The partitioning effects are kick ass.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Dang you guys are getting me excited about running me another cycle of this stuff, I have few bottles laying around...lol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used alot of stuff before, nothing consistently that's why I Ive changed my methodology to run a log. Keeps me focused, hell I've ran a transdermal test cycle before just applying it whenever I thought about it, I may forget it for a day or two. Nothing was ever set in stone. I ran a 21 day origional superdrol (you know the ones that costed 70 bucks from DS in Dec 05') when I was 22, I only weighed 170's and gained 3lbs off it. After that I gained 30lbs naturally and with the help of one 1-T cycle. I try not to use that many hormonal supps, but I haven't done a very good job "cycling" in the past, I may run for a week or two, then get sick and just stop thinking the supplement caused me to get sick, ect. Nutrition is key, finding time to get more calories on this stuff is the ticket. The partitioning effects are kick ass.
Yeah 100mg/day would likely be your best bet. Assuming you do not weigh 150lbs.

soccer3210

Awards
well ive been on this for 2 weeks so far and i my muscles feel fuller and harder strength and endurance have deff increased.. i think my vasilatiority and cut have been the biggest improvement .. you deff get hungrier the first week i was getting mad and annoyed easier but that has gone away but ive been sweating alot at nite and working out and i get heat waves through out the day.. back pumps nonemaybe bc i drink 2 gallons a day my diet is on point.. likeing this stuff alot... my only question now is i was think about adding 1 ad by ams for the last 2 weeks and if so should i run dienedrone for 4 weeks or 6 weeks need some help ad advice please

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well ive been on this for 2 weeks so far and i my muscles feel fuller and harder strength and endurance have deff increased.. i think my vasilatiority and cut have been the biggest improvement .. you deff get hungrier the first week i was getting mad and annoyed easier but that has gone away but ive been sweating alot at nite and working out and i get heat waves through out the day.. back pumps nonemaybe bc i drink 2 gallons a day my diet is on point.. likeing this stuff alot... my only question now is i was think about adding 1 ad by ams for the last 2 weeks and if so should i run dienedrone for 4 weeks or 6 weeks need some help ad advice please
Sounds like your cycle is going quite well so you might be able to save the 1-Androsterone for your next cycle. Regardless I would add it week 3. You should really feel the 1-Androsterone kick in that third week (2 weeks maybe not so much). You could drop down the Dienedrone dose to 50mg's those last 3 weeks just to be safe. But if you have experience I wouldnt be afraid to keep it at 100mg/day.

Good feedback btw. :thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

Gotta love the Dien. I'd save the 1Andro and stack it with some 4AD for another cycle.

soccer3210

Awards
say if i did run the 1 andro would if be benifical or would it really do nothing towards this cycle im trying to gain a little bit .. i weigh 195 and ripped spo i want to gaina few more pound and stay there .. would this help get me to my goals by adding it or would the side effect hinder my goals more than help me accomplish them??

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
say if i did run the 1 andro would if be benifical or would it really do nothing towards this cycle im trying to gain a little bit .. i weigh 195 and ripped spo i want to gaina few more pound and stay there .. would this help get me to my goals by adding it or would the side effect hinder my goals more than help me accomplish them??
That can be a difficult question to answer since there are so many variables. But in general it certainly will not hurt your gains. So if your trying to squeeze a little more out of your cycle the 1-Androsterone will certainly do that. Let us know how it goes.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I personally would save the 1andro to run for a full 4 weeks but,Definatly keep us posted on what your gonna do and if theres anything else we can help you with.