Ams 4-ad Vs. 1st Gen 4-ad

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ams 4-ad Vs. 1st Gen 4-ad


    There is minimal info on the AMS 4-ad as far as how effective it is, proper dose and length of cycle? How does it compare to the old 4-ad variants or does it even compare? If it does indeed work, what dose do you have to take to equal the dose of the 1st gen 4-ad prods? I know your 1-ad is effective and the conversion rate is pretty solid so it can and does compare to the 1st gen 1-ad prods, but people are claiming 4-ad is severly underdosed, overpriced and does not work that well. Other than trenadrol, 4-ad was my fav PH and would like to exp the gains i rec from it.

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I cant speak for any old 4AD as I never took any of them, however, I am starting a 1Andro/4AD stack here pretty soon and will have a log going.
    •   
       

  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    from what I gather its similar, but that does mean 600-800 as a starting point...
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    from what I gather its similar, but that does mean 600-800 as a starting point...
    I am wondering if 800mg of the AMS 4-ad equals[ at the least] around 400mg of a 1st gen 4-ad prod. It is ext hard to not only find logs, but to find positive reviews. AMS needs to do spons logs on this one in the event of a 1-ad/4-ad stack might only produce 1-ad gains.

  5. Looks like they have some logging opportunities at another forum. You could apply over there and find out firsthand how effective it is. Or wait for the feedback from those logs/reviews.
  6. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Looks like they have some logging opportunities at another forum. You could apply over there and find out firsthand how effective it is. Or wait for the feedback from those logs/reviews.

    Yeah, but this prod is the big unk, we need more feedeback from users or reps who have used, bec 4-ad was a killer PH for strength and mass gains. BUMP,BUMP.

  7. Need some feedback on 4-ad.

  8. OK just run me a couple bottles and i will give good review.

  9. i got some org. 4ad but dont know what to run it with, i have enough to run i think at 800 mg a day for 5 weeks

  10. I havnt run AMS 4-ad but i have ran there 1ad and 800mgs of AMS 1ad felt like 600 of original 1ad. So id say just dose it about 200 or so mgs higher, which i beleive is 1 cap and you should be good to go.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i got some org. 4ad but dont know what to run it with, i have enough to run i think at 800 mg a day for 5 weeks
    would be great with epi/havoc or even solo with superdrol the last or first 3 weeks
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I havnt run AMS 4-ad but i have ran there 1ad and 800mgs of AMS 1ad felt like 600 of original 1ad. So id say just dose it about 200 or so mgs higher, which i beleive is 1 cap and you should be good to go.

    You are right the 1-ad is great, we just need additional info on the 4-ad.

  13. i have a couple of bottles of epi so i will have to consider that

  14. ive been trying to get this answer for a long time...

    orig. 4-AD converts to testosterone @ the rate of %15
    Androstenedoine converts to testosterone @ the rate of %5
    DHEA converts to testosterone @ the rate of %0.5

    so fill in the blank...

    AMS 4-AD(4DHEA) converts to testosterone @ the rate of %____, when its all said and done.

    then ill know how much to pick up

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mu5tang69 View Post
    ive been trying to get this answer for a long time...

    orig. 4-AD converts to testosterone @ the rate of %15
    Androstenedoine converts to testosterone @ the rate of %5
    DHEA converts to testosterone @ the rate of %0.5

    so fill in the blank...

    AMS 4-AD(4DHEA) converts to testosterone @ the rate of %____, when its all said and done.

    then ill know how much to pick up
    That is exactly what i am trying to find out and still no info, wanting to get acouple of bottles but it is not worth it if a bottle lasts only a week. Reps chime in
  16. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    That is exactly what i am trying to find out and still no info, wanting to get acouple of bottles but it is not worth it if a bottle lasts only a week. Reps chime in
    I dont have that info on hand, I can try and get it, but the only answer I can give now, is to read reviews at various places. It works well, the proof is in the pudding so to speak.
  17. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    AMS 4-AD(4DHEA) converts to testosterone @ the rate of 15%, when its all said and done

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AMS 4-AD(4DHEA) converts to testosterone @ the rate of 15%, when its all said and done
    Really?! That seems pretty good for a non methyl oral.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  19. When stacked with something like 1-Androsterone it provides a nice libido lift to offset the 1-Androsterone sides.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  20. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AMS 4-AD(4DHEA) converts to testosterone @ the rate of 15%, when its all said and done
    OK but have you used yet to really feel if it is effective as the 1st gen 4-ad prods? THE 1-AD PROD has been deemed effective and the PP trans 1-ad is getting killer rev, but 4-ad is in question and no one has any answers? chime in reps
  21. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I never used a 1st gen 4ad product

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I never used a 1st gen 4ad product
    have you used AMS version? If so how were you results?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  23. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    have you used AMS version? If so how were you results?
    I'm using the 1Andro/4AD/Decavol stack now, seeing good results in strength, joints feel great, and appetite is up.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AMS 4-AD(4DHEA) converts to testosterone @ the rate of 15%, when its all said and done
    Is 4DHEA different than regular DHEA? I was under the impression that this product was just DHEA. Please correct me if I am wrong.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm using the 1Andro/4AD/Decavol stack now, seeing good results in strength, joints feel great, and appetite is up.
    can you give number wise the increases in strength as well as mass?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  26. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Is 4DHEA different than regular DHEA? I was under the impression that this product was just DHEA. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    answer is coming.. i have limited computer access right now.
  27. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    can you give number wise the increases in strength as well as mass?
    my db presses went from 100lb reps and i'm using the 120's now for sets of 8.

    Not sure on weight, I really dont keep up on my weight, I go by mirror look and feel.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AML View Post
    Is 4DHEA different than regular DHEA? I was under the impression that this product was just DHEA. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Here you go...

    How are they better than DHEA?


    Q: Are these products like standard DHEA? If not, how are they different and/or more effective?

    A: The Advanced Muscle Science products, 1-Androsterone ™ and 4-AD ™ are isomers of DHEA, but different from standard DHEA. 1-DHEA (1-Androsterone) is actually a precursor to 1-Androstenedione. 4-AD is a “4-DHEA” or a 4-ene where regular DHEA should be called a “5-DHEA”

    AMS 4-AD and 1-Androsterone will convert more readily to Testosterone (4-Androsterone) and 1-Testosterone (1Androsterone). Really though, it all depends on enzymatic activity and their propensity to affect different molecules and the “groups” (like ketones, alcohols, etc.) they possess.

    So, there are structural differences:

    4-Androsterone vs 5-DHEA - 4-AD will be more efficient at converting to testosterone AND will be LESS estrogenic than standard 5-DHEA.

    As for 1-Androsterone…in a nutshell, 1-DHEA (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) is an intermediate between 1-Adiol and 1-ADione. 1-DHEA will convert at a VERY high rate to 1-Testosterone. If you remember, 1-Dione was the first product released and was VERY effective. This product will be MORE effective than the 1-Diol or 1-Dione of the past and is a VERY potent muscle builder because of its delivery system. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone.

    Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone and 4-AD combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older 1-Andro products.

    We have licensed the advanced delivery system for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern and 4-AD includes an anti-estrogen and DHT blocker (to reduce these natural pathways).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  29. for what its worth...

    During the summer I took AMS's 4-ad to combat libido loss due to dieting and 11-oxo usage.

    Any how I took it in the AM only at 3-4 pills a day. At 4 pills it kocked me out, I mean real lethargic, like a sedetive, don't know why.

    I got no gains from it, and I would say that it doesn't compare to the original 4-AD, Thats the reason you hear nothing about it, otherwise everyone on cycle would want it to combat the sides of all these DHT non aromatizing designer anabolics flooding the market.

    PA said that its possible to make a new generation 4-ad product but it would be ungodly expensive to do.....
  30. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    for what its worth...

    During the summer I took AMS's 4-ad to combat libido loss due to dieting and 11-oxo usage.

    Any how I took it in the AM only at 3-4 pills a day. At 4 pills it kocked me out, I mean real lethargic, like a sedetive, don't know why.

    I got no gains from it...
    Hey json, couple of questions:

    1. Were you still running the 11-oxo at the same time as the 4-Ad? Could you post up your exact cycle outline?

    2. If you ran both at the same time did you stop getting gains altogether? If not, how did you distinguish the gains from 11-oxo vs 4-Ad?

    3. Finally how extreme was this diet? What week were you in when this occured?

    I might have some answers for you if you could provide those details.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Log in
Log in