Ams 4-ad Vs. 1st Gen 4-ad

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. tattoopierced1

I think if you would have split the doses up, you wouldnt have had an issue with the lethargy also. It is recommended to split the doses up throughout the day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    for what its worth...

During the summer I took AMS's 4-ad to combat libido loss due to dieting and 11-oxo usage.

Any how I took it in the AM only at 3-4 pills a day. At 4 pills it kocked me out, I mean real lethargic, like a sedetive, don't know why.

I got no gains from it, and I would say that it doesn't compare to the original 4-AD, Thats the reason you hear nothing about it, otherwise everyone on cycle would want it to combat the sides of all these DHT non aromatizing designer anabolics flooding the market.

PA said that its possible to make a new generation 4-ad product but it would be ungodly expensive to do.....

This is def the question i have been answering and have not rec a reply, 4AD pricey and i don't want to waste my money om 3-4 bottles. i have 2 of the old gen 4-ad and wanted to try this. IT would not matter if you did 11oxo with it.you should still get results.
    •   

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    This is def the question i have been answering and have not rec a reply, 4AD pricey and i don't want to waste my money om 3-4 bottles. i have 2 of the old gen 4-ad and wanted to try this. IT would not matter if you did 11oxo with it.you should still get results.
    Hey mad dog, what exactly are you looking for in regards to your question? Just trying to clarify what your asking.

Also I asked json if he was running the 11-oxo at the same time as the 4-Ad not to insinuate that this would not produce results (it very well should). However, I wanted to point out the feeling of lethargy he was experiencing was far more likely due to the 11-oxo then the 4-Ad. The lethargy that hits 11-oxo users seems to come at different points in the cycle. If you do not believe me then let me google that for you.

As you can see this is obviously an issue with 11-Oxo.

Also his primary goal in running the 4-Ad was to improve libido and/or offset libido loss. He never really stated whether it worked or not in this specific area.

Finally you should really not look at 4-Ad and expect explosive SD like gains if you plan to run it solo. It was in fact created to improve a cycle with any compound that may cause such sides as libido loss, lethargy, etc. There are very few (if no other) legal alternatives to testosterone. Yes you could likely run 4-Ad and see similar results to a standard testosterone cycle however it would be expensive. It does convert to a lower dose of testosterone which helps sustain libido and overall sense of well being when stacked with a harsher compound. If you have ever ran a lower dose of testosterone you can attest to this however you would also agree it does not give you explosive like gains.

Hope this helps.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

4. tattoopierced1

to add to what Royd said, he only ran 3-4 caps per day, and while this is an average dose, he could have tried bumping to 5 per day (split doses) to see if that helped.. everyone reacts differently to different compounds.. if everything was cookie cutter, we'd all be mass monsters walking around.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5

5. Look, I really wanted the 4-ad to work, I bought 3 bottle on my first order just based off the write ups.

The lethargy was clearly from the 4-AD, I was taking morning doses to only to offset suppresion somewhat.

Just after taking 4 capsules(4-ad) my first morning it really knocked me out, which sucked cause I had to go to work. So the next day I took 3, and it wasn't so bad, so I continued this for a week to get used to it, until I decided to go back up to 4 pills, and boom felt like I was going down and had no choice about it....odd I know, its the exact opposite of what I wanted.

And as far as the comparing it to SD, the original 4-ad was always stronger than SD to me. I mean we are talking about testosterone, which despite what people think, it is hands down the most anabolic and potent androgen you can take!

Nothing blows me up like test, nothing.

4-AD (ams's version) however did nothing for me, I actually felt better when I switched over to LG's M1D. The M1-D almost immediatly improved my libido, however I didn't see any gains from it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    Look, I really wanted the 4-ad to work, I bought 3 bottle on my first order just based off the write ups.

The lethargy was clearly from the 4-AD, I was taking morning doses to only to offset suppresion somewhat.

Just after taking 4 capsules(4-ad) my first morning it really knocked me out, which sucked cause I had to go to work. So the next day I took 3, and it wasn't so bad, so I continued this for a week to get used to it, until I decided to go back up to 4 pills, and boom felt like I was going down and had no choice about it....odd I know, its the exact opposite of what I wanted.

And as far as the comparing it to SD, the original 4-ad was always stronger than SD to me. I mean we are talking about testosterone, which despite what people think, it is hands down the most anabolic and potent androgen you can take!

Nothing blows me up like test, nothing.

4-AD (ams's version) however did nothing for me, I actually felt better when I switched over to LG's M1D. The M1-D almost immediatly improved my libido, however I didn't see any gains from it.
    Fair enough json. I'm still curious as to what exactly you were dosing the 11-oxo at and at what point you added in the 4-Ad. Again it seems highly unlikely that it was the 4-Ad and NOT the 11-oxo you were experiencing the lethargy from, but without really seeing the cycle set up its hard to say. I will take your word for it however.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. My 11-oxo was dosed a t 3 pills a day, very modest.

I had been on it for only 2 weeks before introducing AMS's 4-AD.

Please, try my experiment of a single 4-5 pill dosing in the am, you'll see what I'm talking about.

I do realize that was a hefty single dose which would likely cause the lethargy, however, I never reacted that way from the original 4-ad, or LG's m1-d.

Thanks again.

Truly, I would really love to see a successful new generation 4-ad like product. Why people are content with libido loss due to all these non aromatizing progesterone/DHT designer anabolics is beyond me...

It sucks to look ripped and huge and appealing to the ladies all while having little interest.
  8. tattoopierced1

I ran 4 caps a day in split doses and had NO lethargy or libido issues whatsoever. I truly think it is because you took all your pills in the morning and not in split doses, but I digress.

9. [QUOTE=Royd The Noyd;1753400]Hey mad dog, what exactly are you looking for in regards to your question? Just trying to clarify what your asking.

Also I asked json if he was running the 11-oxo at the same time as the 4-Ad not to insinuate that this would not produce results (it very well should). However, I wanted to point out the feeling of lethargy he was experiencing was far more likely due to the 11-oxo then the 4-Ad. The lethargy that hits 11-oxo users seems to come at different points in the cycle.

Yeah your info was act great on this topic, i just wanted to know if the ams 4-ad would produce some of the gains in strength that the old 4-ad delivered and it did that quite well.
  10. tattoopierced1

I'm not sure if it would, as I stated before, I never tried the old 4AD so I cannot compare. Hopefully with the upcoming logs we are going to have started with users on this forum, some of these questions can be laid to rest.

11. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm not sure if it would, as I stated before, I never tried the old 4AD so I cannot compare. Hopefully with the upcoming logs we are going to have started with users on this forum, some of these questions can be laid to rest.

a stand alone AMS 4-AD only, log would be appreciated.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mu5tang69 View Post
    a stand alone AMS 4-AD only, log would be appreciated.
    Yeah that would be beneficial. Old 4-ad never gave lethargic sides even when i dosed it at 800mg pre-wkt. Used as a standalone many times and got strong as a bitch. was thinking of using w treandrol for a pure strength cycle.

13. Ill look into getting a stand alone 4-Ad log going but it could be a while. We are working on over 30 different logs total on the boards we sponsor right now. so it may have to wait a bit.

BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104
  •