Dienedrone stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Dienedrone stack

  1. New Member
    spirall08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    4885

    Reputation

    Dienedrone stack


    what should i stack with dienedrone???

    one AMS rep said to stack it with 4ad. another posted that it should stack with 1andro.

    goal: add size, mass. ive run bold200 in the past. great results. would they work well together??

  2. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD you could go any route and be good.

    personally I'd do 4AD/Dien
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. New Member
    redbull72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD you could go any route and be good.

    personally I'd do 4AD/Dien
    I'm stacking 1 andro 4 AD and Dienedrol I'm on day 5 and so far I feel very good on it!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    219

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD you could go any route and be good.

    personally I'd do 4AD/Dien
    Hey Tat, quick question? why the milk thistle? its a non methyl and wouldn't that complicate absorption of this compound?
  5. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Hey Tat, quick question? why the milk thistle? its a non methyl and wouldn't that complicate absorption of this compound?
    Milkthistle is liver protective, it not only helps "clean" the liver so it can heal and recover from damage, it helps keep toxins from entering the liver.

    So your absorption problems may actually happen, just not in the way you expect. If things cannot enter the liver to be metabolized they stay in the body. If they stay there, you may end up with a higher dose than intended.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    219

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Milkthistle is liver protective, it not only helps "clean" the liver so it can heal and recover from damage, it helps keep toxins from entering the liver.

    So your absorption problems may actually happen, just not in the way you expect. If things cannot enter the liver to be metabolized they stay in the body. If they stay there, you may end up with a higher dose than intended.
    Sounds like a good approach! thanks tat...
  7. Senior Member
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    785

    Reputation

    NAC is a far better liver protectant and a good alternative to MT is you are concerned about possible negation of whatever supplement you are using. Silymarin may be a CYP p450 inhibitor hence why it may potentiate other drugs or supplements.
  8. New Member
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    219

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    NAC is a far better liver protectant and a good alternative to MT is you are concerned about possible negation of whatever supplement you are using. Silymarin may be a CYP p450 inhibitor hence why it may potentiate other drugs or supplements.
    Oh no, I totally agree, my stack always includes NAC as well as calcium gluconate, dim, L-Methionine, and choline bitartae.. Lglycine is good as well.. But good info on the silymarin.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:54 AM
  2. AMS DIENEDRONE
    By Shaanbad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. Dienedrone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. Dienedrone/Epistane Stack look okay>?
    By LiLShAnK357 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 01:01 AM
  5. Stack: Dienedrone / M-Drol
    By xfreddyx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in