- 10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
- 10-28-2008, 04:16 PM
1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD you could go any route and be good.
personally I'd do 4AD/Dien
10-29-2008, 03:46 PM
11-08-2008, 08:02 PM
11-10-2008, 10:17 PM
So your absorption problems may actually happen, just not in the way you expect. If things cannot enter the liver to be metabolized they stay in the body. If they stay there, you may end up with a higher dose than intended.
11-10-2008, 10:22 PM
11-13-2008, 01:14 AM
NAC is a far better liver protectant and a good alternative to MT is you are concerned about possible negation of whatever supplement you are using. Silymarin may be a CYP p450 inhibitor hence why it may potentiate other drugs or supplements.
11-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bakerderek0 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:54 AM
- By LiLShAnK357 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:01 AM
- By xfreddyx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 68Last Post: 01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:15 PM