Dienedrone stack

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what should i stack with dienedrone???

one AMS rep said to stack it with 4ad. another posted that it should stack with 1andro.

goal: add size, mass. ive run bold200 in the past. great results. would they work well together??

tattoopierced1

1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD you could go any route and be good.

personally I'd do 4AD/Dien

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
1-Androsterone, Decavol, 4-AD you could go any route and be good.

personally I'd do 4AD/Dien
Hey Tat, quick question? why the milk thistle? its a non methyl and wouldn't that complicate absorption of this compound?

tattoopierced1

Hey Tat, quick question? why the milk thistle? its a non methyl and wouldn't that complicate absorption of this compound?
Milkthistle is liver protective, it not only helps "clean" the liver so it can heal and recover from damage, it helps keep toxins from entering the liver.

So your absorption problems may actually happen, just not in the way you expect. If things cannot enter the liver to be metabolized they stay in the body. If they stay there, you may end up with a higher dose than intended.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Milkthistle is liver protective, it not only helps "clean" the liver so it can heal and recover from damage, it helps keep toxins from entering the liver.

So your absorption problems may actually happen, just not in the way you expect. If things cannot enter the liver to be metabolized they stay in the body. If they stay there, you may end up with a higher dose than intended.
Sounds like a good approach! thanks tat...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
NAC is a far better liver protectant and a good alternative to MT is you are concerned about possible negation of whatever supplement you are using. Silymarin may be a CYP p450 inhibitor hence why it may potentiate other drugs or supplements.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
NAC is a far better liver protectant and a good alternative to MT is you are concerned about possible negation of whatever supplement you are using. Silymarin may be a CYP p450 inhibitor hence why it may potentiate other drugs or supplements.
Oh no, I totally agree, my stack always includes NAC as well as calcium gluconate, dim, L-Methionine, and choline bitartae.. Lglycine is good as well.. But good info on the silymarin.