Is your AroX strong enough for Dbol?

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Just want to inquire if your AromX product is strong enough to counter a low dose (25mg/day) of Dbol on cycle.

Similar successful uses of OTC Aromatase Inhibitor is w/ Novedex XT (ATD) (3 caps a day)which works exceptionally well. No gyno, no crash after, nothing. Will I get the same results from AroMX?

(No marketing type answer please hehe)

Thanks!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well since you want a simple answer it makes it easy for me............NO! lol I would'nt use it for a d-bol pct.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Just want to inquire if your AromX product is strong enough to counter a low dose (25mg/day) of Dbol on cycle.

Similar successful uses of OTC Aromatase Inhibitor is w/ Novedex XT (ATD) (3 caps a day)which works exceptionally well. No gyno, no crash after, nothing. Will I get the same results from AroMX?

(No marketing type answer please hehe)

Thanks!
Are you talking about on cycle use? If so aromX would actualy be a decent product i beleive. With the new Anti Aromatase in the new AromX's it should be good. For PCT it would still work IMO since its only 25mgs.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about on cycle use? If so aromX would actualy be a decent product i beleive. With the new Anti Aromatase in the new AromX's it should be good. For PCT it would still work IMO since its only 25mgs.
All though Arom-x is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme and it can be used simultaneously with aromatizing substances to minimize estrogenic side effects I personally hav'nt heard of anyone using it for D-bol pct. If your only running 25mg d-bol and all your gains disappear after cycle don't blame the Arom-x because it will be very hard to keeps gains as a stand alone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like the guy plans to use it ON cycle to keep bloat to a min guys.... I certainly hope if he can source Dbol that he can oobtain a SERM easily enough.... but I dont even think thats the issue here.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
looks like the guy plans to use it ON cycle to keep bloat to a min guys.... I certainly hope if he can source Dbol that he can oobtain a SERM easily enough.... but I dont even think thats the issue here.
Im with you on that Poopy.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm still "lean" (depends on from who's POV), gained 5 lbs. net from dbol only cycle + novedex xt. (I gained a gross of 8 lbs. in 3-4 weeks.) Ate ~4500+ cals. a day <--THis is the horrible part..it's like force feeding my damn self..

For PCT I took Clomid 50mg a day for 3 weeks and fenugreek extract.

The ATD I suppose kept me lean and I didn't puff up much at all. So no go for Arom-X for On-Cycle? I wouldn't DARE use it for PCT. Hehehehe. Clomid's good enough for me since I always dose so low.

THe novedex really works for me (well vs. dbol in low doses.) I don't think I'm genetically susceptible to gyno anyways...

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Obtaining the gear isn't an issue...Obtaining knowledge from reputable sources is harder really.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed that a serm would obviously be his best choice, but 25mgs of dbol isnt anything to get stir crazy over. Just my opinion though.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm still "lean" (depends on from who's POV), gained 5 lbs. net from dbol only cycle + novedex xt. (I gained a gross of 8 lbs. in 3-4 weeks.) Ate ~4500+ cals. a day <--THis is the horrible part..it's like force feeding my damn self..

For PCT I took Clomid 50mg a day for 3 weeks and fenugreek extract.

The ATD I suppose kept me lean and I didn't puff up much at all. So no go for Arom-X for On-Cycle? I wouldn't DARE use it for PCT. Hehehehe. Clomid's good enough for me since I always dose so low.

THe novedex really works for me (well vs. dbol in low doses.) I don't think I'm genetically susceptible to gyno anyways...
The Arom-x will be effective during cycle to help with rebound after cycle ,but definately keep the nolv/clomid in hand for the actually pct. Good luck bro let me know how it goes for you.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I'm going to do 30 or 40 mgs dbol next but that will be next year probably after Christmas. Wanna save my liver lol.