1-Androsterone Cycle Results

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i see,so it is a safety issue that made you choose the 1-andro product.because it is way less harder on the liver.i see your point,and it makes alot of sense! on paper..per say!!but every body reacts to certain compounds differently,and from what i can see,your a p.h novice, and not a begginer!!i would not worry so much about my liver if i had a good liver support,while on a p.h cycle,like milk thistle extract,liver tabs e.t.c! also the andro ALONE is obviously not working for you,and trust me i feel you bro!!!however, in your case i would have to say that you will most likely have to stack this product with either 1-ad, or decavol (a.m.s) to add the potency that will exceed your bodys resistance. i think its a resistance issue versus a product issue!and now its been a month so you should post cycle off the product.and start againoh by the way did you p.c.t off your last cycle????
    Yeah, I have only chosen it because of avoiding liver stress.
    I have ran too many methyl cycles in the past and wanted to give my liver a break. I havent done a PCT, it would be worth the money. It didnt shut me down.
    Well i wouldnt run another cycle of such weak compounds which are new on the market and no real review on a forum...
    Also in a stack with other compouds like DecaVol iwouldnt do so, its more expensive and i am not sure about its power. No reviews are on the forum.
    If i would cycle another time in a stack it would cost me two times!!! the money it cost in the US. In germany the prices for AMS products are toooooooooooooooo high (65-75€ a bottle -> about 100 dollars a bottle!!!).
    So I would need 3 bottles of 1-Andro, 3 bottles of Decavol and a Serm, verrrryyyyy expensive, about 600!!!!!dollars.
    Maybe i would run a cycle for free, but even than I have to think about it if it isnt worth the time........

2. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Yeah, I have only chosen it because of avoiding liver stress.
    I have ran too many methyl cycles in the past and wanted to give my liver a break. I havent done a PCT, it would be worth the money. It didnt shut me down.
    Well i wouldnt run another cycle of such weak compounds which are new on the market and no real review on a forum...
    Also in a stack with other compouds like DecaVol iwouldnt do so, its more expensive and i am not sure about its power. No reviews are on the forum.
    If i would cycle another time in a stack it would cost me two times!!! the money it cost in the US. In germany the prices for AMS products are toooooooooooooooo high (65-75€ a bottle -> about 100 dollars a bottle!!!).
    So I would need 3 bottles of 1-Andro, 3 bottles of Decavol and a Serm, verrrryyyyy expensive, about 600!!!!!dollars.
    Maybe i would run a cycle for free, but even than I have to think about it if it isnt worth the time........
    so true bro! goodluck in the future,with your training results, and p.h choices!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Exactly what im trying to say. If you dose the SD to low you wont gain **** from it, just like if you dose 1androsterone to low you wont gain **** from it. I wish your liver and your cholesterol levels the best of luck!
    Hey man,

I'm a pro-athlete with super low test levels due to all my prohormone cycles. Got tested and I'm at 35ng/DL. Its been that way for almost 3 years.

Do you know if the 1-T cream will throw off my T:E ratio? I think I have to be below 6:1. I'd like to be able to stop using the cream a few days before the test and have my levels drop. Is that possible?

Also, is DHEA detectable in a UA? If so, do you know the detection time?

Finally, the 1-Androsterone, is that different than Adrenosterone found in 11-oxo?

I know that's a lot, but thanks in advance.

4. Quote Originally Posted by anonimity View Post
    Hey man,

I'm a pro-athlete with super low test levels due to all my prohormone cycles. Got tested and I'm at 35ng/DL. Its been that way for almost 3 years.

Do you know if the 1-T cream will throw off my T:E ratio? I think I have to be below 6:1. I'd like to be able to stop using the cream a few days before the test and have my levels drop. Is that possible?

Also, is DHEA detectable in a UA? If so, do you know the detection time?

Finally, the 1-Androsterone, is that different than Adrenosterone found in 11-oxo?

I know that's a lot, but thanks in advance.
    Ye the 1-T will def effect levels and i'd prob stop using it for at least 2 weeks before testing again if you want accurate results. As for the DHEA ive actually heard DHEA can cause a false positive for anabolic steroid but im not a doctor so doing sum more research on it will really school ya.1-androsterone is nothing like 11-oxo (adrenosterone). 1-androsterone is an anabolic hormone that converts to 1-Testosterone… very different stuff

5. That helps a lot. Thanks for the response.
    •   

6. 1Andro is a beginner PH...not really intended for experienced users honestly
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My T-1pro cycle results
    By jminis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 08:47 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:51 PM
  3. Anabol/Megabol cycle results
    By CosmosM3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 01:01 PM