Dienedrone COA

Kulper1

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to start a new Halodrol/Bold/Other stack in early November. I'm trying to decide on the last compound. I have some Trenaplex laying around but I have read some negative reviews. I want to make the most out of this stack. Do you have a COA for Dienedrone? I haven't seen many reviews and want to make sure I make a smart purchase.

Thanks,

KA

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to start a new Halodrol/Bold/Other stack in early November. I'm trying to decide on the last compound. I have some Trenaplex laying around but I have read some negative reviews. I want to make the most out of this stack. Do you have a COA for Dienedrone? I haven't seen many reviews and want to make sure I make a smart purchase.

Thanks,

KA
I've yet to see a COA, but I've heard nothing but good reviews on the AMS product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quigs, can you link me those reviews?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Quigs, can you link me those reviews?
The ones that I'm thinking of were on a different board. I'd have to search as I really can't remember where I saw them...even if I do find them I'm not sure if its against forum rules to post such a link.

Have you tried searching google or something?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I am interested in this compound and want more user feedback. Thanks Quigs!!

damnglass

Awards
im on week 3 and hunger is on and off,sometimes i dont want to eat,then..well...calf pumps can be painfull,3 out of 21 days i had pain in my lower back and calfs,and it wasnt even during a walk.Weight goes up and down due to my eating but i definately notice cuts even when i feel bloated,strength is so so,recovery insane.have some pimples here and their on my forhead but they go away fast.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you using the AMS dienedrone and what are your doses?