Dienedrone and Estrogen related side effects

jimshamp

Awards
This new product from AMS (Dienedrone) has me really interested. I'm thinking about ordering a bottle and starting it at the beginning of my second week of H-drol (currently at 1 week). I'm a bit worried though because I've read somewhere in these forums that it could cause lactation. Gyno is something that has me really worried. I'd like to run a cycle of this stuff but I don't wanna end up with any estrogen related side effects. If it's not supposed to convert to estrogen how is lactation a possibilty. Can anyone out there give me some more knowledge about this product in regards to the benefits and consequences of using it. Thanx.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I looked at this to take as it cannot convert to e or dht and was quite eager to get some until.......
In the advertising there is reference to trenbolone so i looked up trenbolone and read enough to put me off it on one site then looked it up on another and it didnt seem se bad.So im not sure what ill do on this

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This new product from AMS (Dienedrone) has me really interested. I'm thinking about ordering a bottle and starting it at the beginning of my second week of H-drol (currently at 1 week). I'm a bit worried though because I've read somewhere in these forums that it could cause lactation. Gyno is something that has me really worried. I'd like to run a cycle of this stuff but I don't wanna end up with any estrogen related side effects. If it's not supposed to convert to estrogen how is lactation a possibilty. Can anyone out there give me some more knowledge about this product in regards to the benefits and consequences of using it. Thanx.
Here's a quik run down on the product.
Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond. In that respect, it is a very potent anabolic and has very little androgenic effects. This makes it very close to a perfect anabolic for anyone that is looking for clean gains with very little side effects. It cannot turn into estrogen or DHT, so it is very safe to use and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with our other pro-hormones or on its own for lean bulk results.

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. It is a very potent hardening anabolic for anyone that is looking for lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile, and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. I hope this answers your question's if not I will be more than happy to answer any other concerns .

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I looked at this to take as it cannot convert to e or dht and was quite eager to get some until.......
In the advertising there is reference to trenbolone so i looked up trenbolone and read enough to put me off it on one site then looked it up on another and it didnt seem se bad.So im not sure what ill do on this
This product only resembles "Trenbolone" in the aspect of the muscle gains and functions not the terrible side efects you've read about. It actually has very low side effects compared to some other products with similiar make-ups.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This product only resembles "Trenbolone" in the aspect of the muscle gains and functions not the terrible side efects you've read about. It actually has very low side effects compared to some other products with similiar make-ups.

What are those side effects please?

in your label warning you mention not to take if you have a history of protate cancer, enlargement, heart disease ,low hdl etc.

Are the ingredients powerful enough to aggravate any of these or induce them?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the etiology of AAS induced gyneccomastia isn't completely understood. Compounds which have no estrogen conversion can still cause gyno symptoms, including lactation. Some have theorized that they may have intrinsic progestinal effects which induce gyno, but this really is only a theory.

Neither H-drol nor dienedrone have the potential to aromatize. This means no estrogen conversion. This does not necessarily mean that they cannot, or will not cause gyno in users. These particular compounds however would be considered a low risk (as opposed to say DBol) due to the fact that they do not aromatize directly.

As I said before though, the potential to cause gyno is still there. It would be wise to have a SERM available (NOT an anti-aromatase) in the event that gyno symptoms do begin to appear (itchy, puffy nipples, lactation, etc). Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) works wonders in the case of a gyno flare up.

I guess what I'm saying is that the only way to really prevent gyno would be to avoid hormonal products all together. If you do choose to go that route though, I think you've picked some good ones to meet your goals. Good luck.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
What are those side effects please?

in your label warning you mention not to take if you have a history of protate cancer, enlargement, heart disease ,low hdl etc.

Are the ingredients powerful enough to aggravate any of these or induce them?
Like quigs mentioned with any PH there a chance it might aggrivate certain things in your body. Everyones body reacts different. As with any Ph follow the recommended dosages so you encounter minimal side-effects.Possible side effects include acne, aggressiveness and irritability The advisory on labels are put there as a precautionary measure So if you have any of these problems its best you dont use said product.

jimshamp

Awards
Honestly, the etiology of AAS induced gyneccomastia isn't completely understood. Compounds which have no estrogen conversion can still cause gyno symptoms, including lactation. Some have theorized that they may have intrinsic progestinal effects which induce gyno, but this really is only a theory.

Neither H-drol nor dienedrone have the potential to aromatize. This means no estrogen conversion. This does not necessarily mean that they cannot, or will not cause gyno in users. These particular compounds however would be considered a low risk (as opposed to say DBol) due to the fact that they do not aromatize directly.

As I said before though, the potential to cause gyno is still there. It would be wise to have a SERM available (NOT an anti-aromatase) in the event that gyno symptoms do begin to appear (itchy, puffy nipples, lactation, etc). Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) works wonders in the case of a gyno flare up.

I guess what I'm saying is that the only way to really prevent gyno would be to avoid hormonal products all together. If you do choose to go that route though, I think you've picked some good ones to meet your goals. Good luck.
Thanx for the great response Quigs and everyone else who posted here. I ordered the Dienedrone and plan to start it when it gets here. I did a cycle of Epi before and had no side effects whatsoever even when I got off it (estrogen reboud) and I didnt follow through well with my PCT because 6-oxo makes me groggy as hell i the morning:fool2: Maybe I'm not prone to estrogen sides. Anywya this time I'm much better prepared I have reversitol and I take cycle assist now. Well thanx everyone I'll post back soon to let you all know how the diendrone hdrol is working out.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an Epi/Dienedrone stack could be in my near future!
Dienedrone/MMV2 would seen to be too harsh on my joints but looks like a great one to go with for less sides. Cissus would be used for sure.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the great response Quigs and everyone else who posted here. I ordered the Dienedrone and plan to start it when it gets here. I did a cycle of Epi before and had no side effects whatsoever even when I got off it (estrogen reboud) and I didnt follow through well with my PCT because 6-oxo makes me groggy as hell i the morning:fool2: Maybe I'm not prone to estrogen sides. Anywya this time I'm much better prepared I have reversitol and I take cycle assist now. Well thanx everyone I'll post back soon to let you all know how the diendrone hdrol is working out.
Hope the cycle goes great for you, make sure to keep us up-dated!

jimshamp

Awards
Ok it's about 7 days since my last post. Went to the gym and did chest today. I weighed in at 182 so I've gained some good weight so far. Up to this point I'm on day 14 of my Hdrol (50 mg/day) and I just took my first Diendrone. Gonna do that 25 mg/day until my Hdrol cycle is over than bump it up to 50 mg/day for an extra 2 weeks. My strength is moving back to when I was on Epi. On flat bench I did a couple warm up sets with 135. Then I did 185 for 10 not to failure, 205 for 6 not to failure, 225 for 4 almost to failure, and finished with 245 for 1. I failed on the final set. I'm gonna do legs tommorow so if I have time before work I'll post my squats. Gonna try and keep you guys filled in on my progress because I think Hdrol and Diendrone could turn out to be a real nice combo.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that you will have better strength gains with this combo vs. the Epi.? sounds like you are doing better. Did you also do a solo run of epi?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok it's about 7 days since my last post. Went to the gym and did chest today. I weighed in at 182 so I've gained some good weight so far. Up to this point I'm on day 14 of my Hdrol (50 mg/day) and I just took my first Diendrone. Gonna do that 25 mg/day until my Hdrol cycle is over than bump it up to 50 mg/day for an extra 2 weeks. My strength is moving back to when I was on Epi. On flat bench I did a couple warm up sets with 135. Then I did 185 for 10 not to failure, 205 for 6 not to failure, 225 for 4 almost to failure, and finished with 245 for 1. I failed on the final set. I'm gonna do legs tommorow so if I have time before work I'll post my squats. Gonna try and keep you guys filled in on my progress because I think Hdrol and Diendrone could turn out to be a real nice combo.
Sounds awesome bro! Looks like its gonna be a wonderful combination,your hittng some good numbers and it's only day 14 dang!

jimshamp

Awards
Do you think that you will have better strength gains with this combo vs. the Epi.? sounds like you are doing better. Did you also do a solo run of epi?
Yeah I think in the long run that I'll have far more strength gains with this combo. Not that Epi is not up to par or any of that. I just think running two products at once could produce some good synergy. I'm not a chemist so I could be wrong about that though. The weights over the next couple of weeks will be the ultimate judge. I went to the gym the other day to do legs and I think I saw some strength gain. I cant be sure because I just started working my legs again 2 weeks ago and didn't go over 135 with my squats until my legs became adjusted (the soreness the next couple days is crippling usually takes me 2 good squat workouts until I'm not debilitated the next day or so). I did 135 for 10 not to failure, 155 for 8 not to failure, 185 for 6 not to failure, and 225 for 3 to failure. My squat is weak but thats actually pretty good weight for my weak ass legs. My legs are only weak because I've made them that way. I'm gonna work them religiously and hope to be able to squat over 300 soon. As for tommorow morning I'm going back to the gym to hit my shoulders. Last time I did military presses I pyramided up to 165 for 3 reps to failure and that was before the hdrol kicked in so tommorow I'm hoping to break that number. I'll keep you guys posted with how my lifts go tommorow and what I'm weighing in at. Thanx to all those who've posted here and have given positive encouragement it's most appreciated. Till tommorow night later guys!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be of more interest to readers to know how this combo was affecting your body, rather than how much it has contributed to your lifts.

jimshamp

Awards
I think it would be of more interest to readers to know how this combo was affecting your body, rather than how much it has contributed to your lifts.
That's also defnately important. So far I've gained some good weight but I haven't seen that much change in the mirror. I think maybe a bit more thickness in my shoulders and my chest looks like it's a little thicker. Nothing earth shattering though. From this point on I'll also keep everybody updated on my physical appearence as well. As for my lifts the hdrol is def working already or perhaps it's the dienedrone. I did military presses yesterday. I started 135 x10 not to failure, 155x 8 not to failure, 165x 6 just about to failure, and 175x 4 to failure. This meaning that I'm def seeing str increases. My weight yesterday was 183. I'll post again after my next workout. One side note about the Diendrone I haven't seen any bad side effects yet but I do notice that it seems to give me hot flashes periodically. Sometimes I'll feel hot and sweat for no reason really, but other than that I'm all good. No acne, irritabiltiy, or gyno.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
That's also defnately important. So far I've gained some good weight but I haven't seen that much change in the mirror. I think maybe a bit more thickness in my shoulders and my chest looks like it's a little thicker. Nothing earth shattering though. From this point on I'll also keep everybody updated on my physical appearence as well. As for my lifts the hdrol is def working already or perhaps it's the dienedrone. I did military presses yesterday. I started 135 x10 not to failure, 155x 8 not to failure, 165x 6 just about to failure, and 175x 4 to failure. This meaning that I'm def seeing str increases. My weight yesterday was 183. I'll post again after my next workout. One side note about the Diendrone I haven't seen any bad side effects yet but I do notice that it seems to give me hot flashes periodically. Sometimes I'll feel hot and sweat for no reason really, but other than that I'm all good. No acne, irritabiltiy, or gyno.

OK Thanks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this added to the nutraplanet lineup. I really like that this product is dosed at 50mg rather than 30mg per cap. Even though its 60 capsules (some others are 90) you still end up getting more product in the long run.

90 caps at 30mg = 2.7g per bottle
60 caps at 50mg = 3g per bottle

I really like this compound. I'm going to have to pick up some of the AMS stuff in the near future.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this added to the nutraplanet lineup. I really like that this product is dosed at 50mg rather than 30mg per cap. Even though its 60 capsules (some others are 90) you still end up getting more product in the long run.

90 caps at 30mg = 2.7g per bottle
60 caps at 50mg = 3g per bottle

I really like this compound. I'm going to have to pick up some of the AMS stuff in the near future.
What do you like about it?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
What do you like about it?
Its a non-17-alpha methyl compound with minimal liver toxicity. It produces extremely lean gains, similar to those of 1-testosterone or 1AD.

Great for increasing strength and size during a calorie deficit.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes. called dienedrone, because the human body cannot convert this to trenbolone. the human body converts it to dienelone, hence the name.

sides become noticeable and really bad over 100mg, so do not dose above two caps per day. 100mg is more than enough for almost all lifters. sub 225 pounds, don't bother going to 150mg. sides can include shedding, back pumps, calf pumps, elevated blood pressure. this will not shut your libido down in most people.

the good news, is expect strength to go up somewhere around 10% per week, of which 75-90% is easily kept during and after PCT. 2 pounds LBM gains per week is also expected.

aggression happens on this, and it will sneak up on you - though nothing really out of character. more like the things that usually tick you off, will make you say something to the person instead of thinking "its just not worth it".

at 100mg, you should not experience any sides besides blood pressure. me and two of my friends have run tren at 90mg, all of us were different sizes, none of us had any sides besides blood pressure. hope this helps.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Libido on this stuff?...I don't think it's been mentioned?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mentioned in my above post.

also, you had better be drinking 1 gallon of water on this, or you'll FEEL dehydrated.

tattoopierced1

No, its better with consistent usage.

Sorry to the AMS reps for butting in, but the question was bugging me: )
its cool man, I just now saw this, for some reason my gmail hasnt been notifying me of updated posts and I've been battling being sick over the past few days.. having your eyes feel like they are searing doesnt bode well while looking at a computer screen all day... ugh.

damnglass

Awards
im on day 10 without pct,i notice major agression earlier in first 2 weeks as well as my sex drive which was just insane at moments(i couldnt get certain thoughts out of my head at the workplace which made it impossible to concetrate),calf pumps every 3-5 days,always after 10-15 mins of walking,i had to stop and sit around messaging them and even then after 5 mins of rest walking was painfull,i never noticed increased shedding and im going bald,weight gain was 10 pounds but it seems i didnt want to hold it as im not the bigest eater.after the cycle i weighed the same,hovever theirs more mass on my shoulders,chest,and my abs have more definition,my lifts all wernt up about 10 pounds,ive done 2 cylcels of havoc and the sides on this for calf pumps were the worst.good for a recomp.

edit:i took 3 caps a day,any my libido is fine,only negative is that even a week after i still get calf pumps.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I would have definatley ran some type of pct to get your natural test flowing again and also it would have helped you to keep most of your gains.

beginer81

Awards
what do your dosages look like for this stack??? and how long your running it for

stackinup

stackinup

Awards
What about stacking the dienedrone with havoc? I know havoc and epistane are basically the same thing but havoc is a slightly different compound. I know some of my buddies have had a lot better gains from havoc than epistane.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a good stack

What about stacking the dienedrone with havoc? I know havoc and epistane are basically the same thing but havoc is a slightly different compound. I know some of my buddies have had a lot better gains from havoc than epistane.
This would be a very powerful stack imo. Even 1 cap of Dienedrone with 30-40mg's of Havoc would lead to excellent lean gains. I've used Havoc many times and I am always please with the results.

tattoopierced1

I'd love to see Diene stacked with Epi/Havoc.. talk about some crazy strength gains..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see Diene stacked with Epi/Havoc.. talk about some crazy strength gains..
Well you might get your wish! I got both on hand and emailed Dsade about dosing and cycle structure with the Havoc I got.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm betting dsade is going to say 30mg of havoc for the whole run. no reason to go much higher when you're stacking.