Dienedrone and Estrogen related side effects

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. what do your dosages look like for this stack??? and how long your running it for


  2. What about stacking the dienedrone with havoc? I know havoc and epistane are basically the same thing but havoc is a slightly different compound. I know some of my buddies have had a lot better gains from havoc than epistane.
    •   
       

  3. Thats a good stack


    Quote Originally Posted by stackinup View Post
    What about stacking the dienedrone with havoc? I know havoc and epistane are basically the same thing but havoc is a slightly different compound. I know some of my buddies have had a lot better gains from havoc than epistane.
    This would be a very powerful stack imo. Even 1 cap of Dienedrone with 30-40mg's of Havoc would lead to excellent lean gains. I've used Havoc many times and I am always please with the results.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I'd love to see Diene stacked with Epi/Havoc.. talk about some crazy strength gains..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'd love to see Diene stacked with Epi/Havoc.. talk about some crazy strength gains..
    Well you might get your wish! I got both on hand and emailed Dsade about dosing and cycle structure with the Havoc I got.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well you might get your wish! I got both on hand and emailed Dsade about dosing and cycle structure with the Havoc I got.
    You hear anything back about stacking them yet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lowboy View Post
    You hear anything back about stacking them yet?
    Nope not yet...Soon

  8. i'm betting dsade is going to say 30mg of havoc for the whole run. no reason to go much higher when you're stacking.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reset A.D potential estrogen side effects?
    By slaydox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 03:24 PM
  2. side effects of low estrogen?
    By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 07:47 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 08:59 PM
  4. Side Effects of Low Estrogen?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 02:05 AM
Log in
Log in