Dienedrone and Estrogen related side effects

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Would this be good to pulse?
    No, its better with consistent usage.

Sorry to the AMS reps for butting in, but the question was bugging me: )

2. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    No, its better with consistent usage.

Sorry to the AMS reps for butting in, but the question was bugging me: )
    its cool man, I just now saw this, for some reason my gmail hasnt been notifying me of updated posts and I've been battling being sick over the past few days.. having your eyes feel like they are searing doesnt bode well while looking at a computer screen all day... ugh.
    •   

3. im on day 10 without pct,i notice major agression earlier in first 2 weeks as well as my sex drive which was just insane at moments(i couldnt get certain thoughts out of my head at the workplace which made it impossible to concetrate),calf pumps every 3-5 days,always after 10-15 mins of walking,i had to stop and sit around messaging them and even then after 5 mins of rest walking was painfull,i never noticed increased shedding and im going bald,weight gain was 10 pounds but it seems i didnt want to hold it as im not the bigest eater.after the cycle i weighed the same,hovever theirs more mass on my shoulders,chest,and my abs have more definition,my lifts all wernt up about 10 pounds,ive done 2 cylcels of havoc and the sides on this for calf pumps were the worst.good for a recomp.

edit:i took 3 caps a day,any my libido is fine,only negative is that even a week after i still get calf pumps.

4. I would have definatley ran some type of pct to get your natural test flowing again and also it would have helped you to keep most of your gains.
  5. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I would have definatley ran some type of pct to get your natural test flowing again and also it would have helped you to keep most of your gains.
    i agree!
    •   

6. what do your dosages look like for this stack??? and how long your running it for

7. What about stacking the dienedrone with havoc? I know havoc and epistane are basically the same thing but havoc is a slightly different compound. I know some of my buddies have had a lot better gains from havoc than epistane.
  8. Thats a good stack

Quote Originally Posted by stackinup View Post
    What about stacking the dienedrone with havoc? I know havoc and epistane are basically the same thing but havoc is a slightly different compound. I know some of my buddies have had a lot better gains from havoc than epistane.
    This would be a very powerful stack imo. Even 1 cap of Dienedrone with 30-40mg's of Havoc would lead to excellent lean gains. I've used Havoc many times and I am always please with the results.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. tattoopierced1

I'd love to see Diene stacked with Epi/Havoc.. talk about some crazy strength gains..

10. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'd love to see Diene stacked with Epi/Havoc.. talk about some crazy strength gains..
    Well you might get your wish! I got both on hand and emailed Dsade about dosing and cycle structure with the Havoc I got.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well you might get your wish! I got both on hand and emailed Dsade about dosing and cycle structure with the Havoc I got.
    You hear anything back about stacking them yet?

12. Quote Originally Posted by lowboy View Post
    You hear anything back about stacking them yet?
    Nope not yet...Soon

13. i'm betting dsade is going to say 30mg of havoc for the whole run. no reason to go much higher when you're stacking.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect
    By kixazz2529 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:34 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 08:59 PM
  5. broadening of the face and neck- aas side effect?
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:47 AM