my solution to freakin awesome sleep AMS & AN style

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Background on my sleep issues: I have restless leg, as well as hyperactivity so its very hard for me to settle down and go to sleep. Usually when i go to bed...I just "go to bed", not fall asleep. It will take me about 2 hours of tossing and turning to where my body finally just shuts down. I also was always waking up crappy feeling because my quality of sleep.

Now for my solution: I have used sleep aids and never really found success I would stay awake as usual. I have finally found an effective solution that just knocks my ass out and promotes awesome sleep. 4 caps of igf2, 1 cap of nocturnabol. I will lay in bed 30-45 minutes and pass out. I know its still not as fast as some people go to sleep, but i am very satisfied. I also have been having amazing quality of sleep. I am waking up every day refreshed, sometimes euphoric feeling from sleeping so good.

just thought i would share this with you all if any have sleep issues. As
LazeDragon and AMS know i am a fan of nocturnabol and have been for quite a while. I just have finally found a combination that is simply awesome synergistic with it!

tattoopierced1

Very good.. I may have to try this, as I have not been sleeping well at all either.. I go to sleep, but it is not restful sleep.

Thanks for the thread Texas!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no problem man. yeah i love it.

jcratty75

Awards
i agree with you texas, that nocturnabol is some good stuff puts me right out. i have bad knees also not quite restless leg but due to 4 knee surgerys there real sensitive lol..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm... I'm a bit of a non-sleeper myself and the sleep aids I take jack my quality of sleep.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
OOOOOO i hope this works for me. Your getting my hopes up on finally getting to sleep!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cant guarantee it to you, but i myself am benefiting nicely with extremely deep sleep as well as decent time amount it takes to fall asleep

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cant guarantee it to you, but i myself am benefiting nicely with extremely deep sleep as well as decent time amount it takes to fall asleep

I can almost guarantee it (but I won't because I wanna keep my job). I know this sounds crazy, but I have horrible sleep issues.

I've taken almost every sleep aid (natural) as well as lunesta, Ambien, and Rozerum. I would choose Noc everytime. Rozerum is weak to me, Ambien I fall asleep and wake up in 3 hours....wide awake no reason. And lunesta gave me a copper penny taste all the next day....very weird.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice to know LD! but i have been very pleased with results no doubt

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I can almost guarantee it (but I won't because I wanna keep my job). I know this sounds crazy, but I have horrible sleep issues.

I've taken almost every sleep aid (natural) as well as lunesta, Ambien, and Rozerum. I would choose Noc everytime. Rozerum is weak to me, Ambien I fall asleep and wake up in 3 hours....wide awake no reason. And lunesta gave me a copper penny taste all the next day....very weird.
Sweet! im on it. I have been eyeing this product for quite a while.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
logs *cough* ;)
Ha. Gotcha. Now what about somone that wakes up 4 or 5 times a night and dreams about work......... Thats annoying anybody every been fully dressed for work when they wake up in the morning???? i have. I sleep walk like a Muth3r!
But im glad its not alot so ill try it.

tattoopierced1

Ha. Gotcha. Now what about somone that wakes up 4 or 5 times a night and dreams about work......... Thats annoying anybody every been fully dressed for work when they wake up in the morning???? i have. I sleep walk like a Muth3r!
But im glad its not alot so ill try it.

sounds like you need a vacation from work my friend!