HyperTrop-X Contest Logs

  1. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    HyperTrop-X Contest Logs


    To everyone who logged HyperTrop-X for the contest, please reply in this thread with a link to your log, so that myself and JohnJessica20 can go over all of them and pick the winners.

    Good luck to everyone that logged!


  2. Here is mine: Curious to see what the prize for this will be

    Hypertrop-X: this is how the Reaper does it (sponsored)
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Here is mine: Curious to see what the prize for this will be

    Hypertrop-X: this is how the Reaper does it (sponsored)
    Tattoo and I are putting that together and will post prizes soon.
    •   
       


  4. Tattoopierced1 and I will be picking the top 4-5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance and overall outcome of log.

  5. good deal, and good luck to all involved
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  6. I'm in a helpful mood.

    Pistonpumps log:
    Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm in a helpful mood.

    Pistonpumps log:
    Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!
    Well we appreciate the help and I'm sure they will also for adding in there links.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well we appreciate the help and I'm sure they will also for adding in there links.

    Its all about getting things done and helping neighboring companies!! Much better than all trying to destroy each other!

    Plus I'm trying to stay awake! My stupid dogs barked ALL night and kept me awake. My HYPX will have to live up to the task of getting me through a double day tonight!
  9. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Its all about getting things done and helping neighboring companies!! Much better than all trying to destroy each other!

    Plus I'm trying to stay awake! My stupid dogs barked ALL night and kept me awake. My HYPX will have to live up to the task of getting me through a double day tonight!
    Sounds like you need some Nocturnabol..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Sounds like you need some Nocturnabol..
    You have no idea! I sleep terribly most nights. Its one of the things my trainer gets on me about. however if you can't sleep deep enough to not hear the stupid dogs....

    I've thought about earplugs, but then I would not hear the alarm to get the kids up for school!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You have no idea! I sleep terribly most nights. Its one of the things my trainer gets on me about. however if you can't sleep deep enough to not hear the stupid dogs....

    I've thought about earplugs, but then I would not hear the alarm to get the kids up for school!
    The ear plugs have been great for me specially nap time sence I got 3 kids running crazy all day.Can't wait for school to come back in..lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Sounds like you need some Nocturnabol..
    good stuff. i take it with i-gh-1 every night. and i agree christine. Companies knocking on each other gets old
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  13. 10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  14. eh, though my progress was sketchy, in that i had done well with p90 til' i got burnt out, and then switched to a conventional routine, i will post up anyways. i may not have done nearly as well during that timeframe reaching goals as i wanted, but i do know how/why hypertrop-x helped me stay on a decent track toward SOME progress. it's a great, fundamental supp (gotta love the leucine/BA, yo!).

    so here it is: Hypertrop-X and P90X------------>Let's-GET-RIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. Damn I got me some good reps!!!

    Thanks guys!!

    LD

  16. I wish I would have ran my log longer, but I was confused about the duration of the contest and all that. Lol, either way it was very fun.

    Link is in my signature.

  17. Don't forget about your boy Box's log...

  18. A few supps were included but I got some nice results:
    HyperTrop-X, X-Factor, DCP, Napalm: the ultimate fatloss stack!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. HyperTrop-X Contest Logs
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in