HyperTrop-X Contest Logs

tattoopierced1

To everyone who logged HyperTrop-X for the contest, please reply in this thread with a link to your log, so that myself and JohnJessica20 can go over all of them and pick the winners.

Good luck to everyone that logged!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tattoopierced1 and I will be picking the top 4-5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance and overall outcome of log.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal, and good luck to all involved

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well we appreciate the help and I'm sure they will also for adding in there links.

Its all about getting things done and helping neighboring companies!! Much better than all trying to destroy each other!

Plus I'm trying to stay awake! My stupid dogs barked ALL night and kept me awake. My HYPX will have to live up to the task of getting me through a double day tonight!

tattoopierced1

Its all about getting things done and helping neighboring companies!! Much better than all trying to destroy each other!

Plus I'm trying to stay awake! My stupid dogs barked ALL night and kept me awake. My HYPX will have to live up to the task of getting me through a double day tonight!
Sounds like you need some Nocturnabol.. ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you need some Nocturnabol.. ;)
You have no idea! I sleep terribly most nights. Its one of the things my trainer gets on me about. however if you can't sleep deep enough to not hear the stupid dogs....

I've thought about earplugs, but then I would not hear the alarm to get the kids up for school!:lol:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
You have no idea! I sleep terribly most nights. Its one of the things my trainer gets on me about. however if you can't sleep deep enough to not hear the stupid dogs....

I've thought about earplugs, but then I would not hear the alarm to get the kids up for school!:lol:
The ear plugs have been great for me specially nap time sence I got 3 kids running crazy all day.Can't wait for school to come back in..lol

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
eh, though my progress was sketchy, in that i had done well with p90 til' i got burnt out, and then switched to a conventional routine, i will post up anyways. i may not have done nearly as well during that timeframe reaching goals as i wanted, but i do know how/why hypertrop-x helped me stay on a decent track toward SOME progress. it's a great, fundamental supp (gotta love the leucine/BA, yo!).

so here it is: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94770-hypertrop-x-p90x.html

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn I got me some good reps!!!

Thanks guys!!

LD

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I wish I would have ran my log longer, but I was confused about the duration of the contest and all that. Lol, either way it was very fun.

Link is in my signature.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget about your boy Box's log... :thumbsup: