Proto-Plasma

tattoopierced1

Proto Plasma – Add It To Your Arsenal

Advanced Muscle Science Proto Plasma is another weapon to add to your anabolic arsenal. Proto Plasma is ultra-high quality, fast-absorbing liquid protein in a convenient, portable container. Proto Plasma has more protein per serving than any other product like it – A full 45 grams of liquid muscle make Proto Plasma the biggest on the block. It contains no sugar, no cholesterol and it comes in a container that’s light, compact and so easy to carry, there is no excuse to be caught “un-armed”.

Anabolic? Yes it is…

These days, it seems that the mere whisper of the word “anabolic” stirs up a media chum slick. “It’s anabolic – ooh, it’s bad.” But, the truth of the matter is, the evil connotations surrounding this descriptor of the natural process of muscle growth are unjustified. According to Webster, anabolic means “the constructive part of metabolism concerned especially with macromolecular synthesis.” In other words, anabolic means “supporting the process of muscle growth.”

Is protein anabolic? Of course it is. Protein is the most abundant nutrient in the human body, besides water. Nearly all our body tissues – hair, nails, muscles, skin, nerves even blood – are all comprised of protein. Without sufficient amounts of protein, the body cannot engineer new muscle, nor support existing muscle tissue. Research has demonstrated time and again that insufficient protein intake can lead to muscle breakdown. In contrast, sufficient intake of protein has been shown to support muscle growth.

In order to keep the body primed for muscle growth and to protect existing lean mass, regular and frequent high doses of protein-rich foods must be consumed. Lean sources of protein include food sources such as chicken, beef, fish, milk and eggs. AMS’ new Proto Plasma™ is a convenient and effective way to bolster your protein intake for optimal muscle growth.

Attachments

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proto Plasma – Add It To Your Arsenal

Advanced Muscle Science Proto Plasma is another weapon to add to your anabolic arsenal. Proto Plasma is ultra-high quality, fast-absorbing liquid protein in a convenient, portable container. Proto Plasma has more protein per serving than any other product like it – A full 45 grams of liquid muscle make Proto Plasma the biggest on the block. It contains no sugar, no cholesterol and it comes in a container that’s light, compact and so easy to carry, there is no excuse to be caught “un-armed”.

Anabolic? Yes it is…

These days, it seems that the mere whisper of the word “anabolic” stirs up a media chum slick. “It’s anabolic – ooh, it’s bad.” But, the truth of the matter is, the evil connotations surrounding this descriptor of the natural process of muscle growth are unjustified. According to Webster, anabolic means “the constructive part of metabolism concerned especially with macromolecular synthesis.” In other words, anabolic means “supporting the process of muscle growth.”

Is protein anabolic? Of course it is. Protein is the most abundant nutrient in the human body, besides water. Nearly all our body tissues – hair, nails, muscles, skin, nerves even blood – are all comprised of protein. Without sufficient amounts of protein, the body cannot engineer new muscle, nor support existing muscle tissue. Research has demonstrated time and again that insufficient protein intake can lead to muscle breakdown. In contrast, sufficient intake of protein has been shown to support muscle growth.

In order to keep the body primed for muscle growth and to protect existing lean mass, regular and frequent high doses of protein-rich foods must be consumed. Lean sources of protein include food sources such as chicken, beef, fish, milk and eggs. AMS’ new Proto Plasma™ is a convenient and effective way to bolster your protein intake for optimal muscle growth.
I can't wait to get this stuff. PERFECT for me. throw and go...

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats price per quantity looking like with this? i could use some for protein aid

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
$34.99 for a 12 pack....

RamboMass

Awards
what type of protein is the type that is hydrolyzed?

RamboMass

Awards
Are you asking if it is animal or vegetable hydrolyzed protein?
just what type it is, is it a hydrolyzed whey, casein, collagen...don't really care if it is animal or vegetable, could be hydrolyzed pea or rice protein for all I care, just want to know what protein in it is hydrolyzed

Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just what type it is, is it a hydrolyzed whey, casein, collagen...don't really care if it is animal or vegetable, could be hydrolyzed pea or rice protein for all I care, just want to know what protein in it is hydrolyzed

Thanks
Gotcha, its whey.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm really loving this stuff! Very conv. and 45grams of protein is awesome.

michael75

michael75

Awards
This stuff has massive amounts of protein that can be conveniently taken when on the go.I wish it tasted better though.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant find this at your store please tell me you guys still make it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want some of this!
It was discontinued some time back and as of now there is no talk of brining it back. Not to say that it won't ever, who knows, just not in the near future as far as I know.