HyperPump

tattoopierced1

Pre-workout, anti-fatigue muscle volumizer

Hyper Pump is a quick-shot slam of supra-efficacious servings of several key ingredients designed to give your muscles more volume than they’ve ever felt before.

Hyper Pump has the bio-chemical horsepower to pull extra-cellular fluid into the vascular space at an alarming rate, and jam it into your muscles - you will literally feel the blood rushing into each muscle cell rep after rep.

The anti-fatigue component of Hyper Pump will let you keep going long after you would normally have had to hit the shower. Be the last man standing, with your hyper-engorged muscle tissues swollen, throbbing and scribbled with vascularity.

What’s in HyperPump (Proprietary Blend HP Technology ™- 23,254 mgs)

Glycerine

Muscles need water to grow and function. Hydration during workouts is key to increasing muscular response. Glycerol, is a hyper osmotic and has been shown to increase blood volume by pulling extra-cellular body water into the vascular space.

That means it super-hydrates the cells, giving them volume and additional work capacity. Glycerol can cause blood volume expansion up to 5-10% of total volume.

For bodybuilding and athletic purposes, this hyper-hydrator will cause noticeable increase in total body water in the vascular compartment. Hyper Pump has a whopping dose of Glycerol, 17,250 mgs which is enough to super hydrate your cells and increase muscle fluid retention.

To maximize Hyper Pump’s pump benefits, be sure to drink plenty of water before and throughout your workout to feed the volumization.

Beta Alanine

This amino acid has recently exploded onto the scene of performance nutrition. Research continues to demonstrate the powerful ergogenic effects of this anti-fatigue, ATP boosting product.

Beta Alanine works by scavenging￾ Hydrogen ions (H+). H+ the cellular pollution created by muscle contractions, build up and cause that familiar burn in the muscles, and result in momentary muscular failure. Beta Alanine staves off the burn and delays the onset of muscle fatigue, allowing for ongoing muscle contractions.

The result? Greater pump and measurable increases in muscular performance.

Di Arginine Malate

Two (2) arginine molecules bonded to malic acid, di arginine malate is a powerful nitric oxide precursor. Di arginine malate is called ‘the ultimate NO stimulating substance’ by some and may be more powerful than AAKG at supporting NOS production. Nitric oxide significantly increases blood flow to the muscles, for more extreme muscle pumps, and greater nutrient delivery.

Malic acid, the ‘malate’ component of di arginine malate, works inside the mitochondria of the muscle cell to support increased energy production.

Hyper Pump delivers two (2) full grams of di arginine malate per 1 shot serving.

Citrulline Malate

A non-essential amino acid that supports ATP production in the mitochondria of the muscle cells, citrulline malate provides additional malic acid to further enhance muscle energy production. Additionally, L-citrulline works synergistically with arginine in the production of nitric oxide.

Glutamine

In addition to the immune-boosting properties of this, the most abundant of the amino acids, glutamine has recently been shown to offer significant cell-volumizing properties.

Long utilized by athletes for recovery and its anti-catabolic effects. Glutamine also supports the pump.

L-Leucine

L-leucine is the most important of the BCAAs. L-leucine has several important functions for bodybuilders including anti-catabolic properties, energy production, and improved cognitive functioning especially during times of stress.

Yohimbine HCL

Four (4) mgs of this potent alpha 2 antagonist, yohimbine HCL acts as a neuro-stimulant, a vasodilator, and a smooth muscle relaxant.

Used for centuries as an aphrodisiac, yohimbine has been shown to improve peripheral blood flow and increases alertness by supporting ongoing production of epinephrine and nor epinephrine.

Together with its stimulant effects, this vasodilating hypertensive is the perfect synergist for the other powerful ingredients in Hyper Pump.

Usage:
Slam a Hyper Pump shot just prior to every workout and remember to drink plenty of water throughout your training session. You’ve got to try it for yourself.

You WILL train harder and longer, and your muscles will swell with the most severe, almost painful pumps you’ve ever experienced.

Attachments

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout, anti-fatigue muscle volumizer

Hyper Pump is a quick-shot slam of supra-efficacious servings of several key ingredients designed to give your muscles more volume than they’ve ever felt before.

Hyper Pump has the bio-chemical horsepower to pull extra-cellular fluid into the vascular space at an alarming rate, and jam it into your muscles - you will literally feel the blood rushing into each muscle cell rep after rep.

The anti-fatigue component of Hyper Pump will let you keep going long after you would normally have had to hit the shower. Be the last man standing, with your hyper-engorged muscle tissues swollen, throbbing and scribbled with vascularity.

What’s in HyperPump (Proprietary Blend HP Technology ™- 23,254 mgs)

Glycerine

Muscles need water to grow and function. Hydration during workouts is key to increasing muscular response. Glycerol, is a hyper osmotic and has been shown to increase blood volume by pulling extra-cellular body water into the vascular space.

That means it super-hydrates the cells, giving them volume and additional work capacity. Glycerol can cause blood volume expansion up to 5-10% of total volume.

For bodybuilding and athletic purposes, this hyper-hydrator will cause noticeable increase in total body water in the vascular compartment. Hyper Pump has a whopping dose of Glycerol, 17,250 mgs which is enough to super hydrate your cells and increase muscle fluid retention.

To maximize Hyper Pump’s pump benefits, be sure to drink plenty of water before and throughout your workout to feed the volumization.

Beta Alanine

This amino acid has recently exploded onto the scene of performance nutrition. Research continues to demonstrate the powerful ergogenic effects of this anti-fatigue, ATP boosting product.

Beta Alanine works by scavenging￾ Hydrogen ions (H+). H+ the cellular pollution created by muscle contractions, build up and cause that familiar burn in the muscles, and result in momentary muscular failure. Beta Alanine staves off the burn and delays the onset of muscle fatigue, allowing for ongoing muscle contractions.

The result? Greater pump and measurable increases in muscular performance.

Di Arginine Malate

Two (2) arginine molecules bonded to malic acid, di arginine malate is a powerful nitric oxide precursor. Di arginine malate is called ‘the ultimate NO stimulating substance’ by some and may be more powerful than AAKG at supporting NOS production. Nitric oxide significantly increases blood flow to the muscles, for more extreme muscle pumps, and greater nutrient delivery.

Malic acid, the ‘malate’ component of di arginine malate, works inside the mitochondria of the muscle cell to support increased energy production.

Hyper Pump delivers two (2) full grams of di arginine malate per 1 shot serving.

Citrulline Malate

A non-essential amino acid that supports ATP production in the mitochondria of the muscle cells, citrulline malate provides additional malic acid to further enhance muscle energy production. Additionally, L-citrulline works synergistically with arginine in the production of nitric oxide.

Glutamine

In addition to the immune-boosting properties of this, the most abundant of the amino acids, glutamine has recently been shown to offer significant cell-volumizing properties.

Long utilized by athletes for recovery and its anti-catabolic effects. Glutamine also supports the pump.

L-Leucine

L-leucine is the most important of the BCAAs. L-leucine has several important functions for bodybuilders including anti-catabolic properties, energy production, and improved cognitive functioning especially during times of stress.

Yohimbine HCL

Four (4) mgs of this potent alpha 2 antagonist, yohimbine HCL acts as a neuro-stimulant, a vasodilator, and a smooth muscle relaxant.

Used for centuries as an aphrodisiac, yohimbine has been shown to improve peripheral blood flow and increases alertness by supporting ongoing production of epinephrine and nor epinephrine.

Together with its stimulant effects, this vasodilating hypertensive is the perfect synergist for the other powerful ingredients in Hyper Pump.

Usage:
Slam a Hyper Pump shot just prior to every workout and remember to drink plenty of water throughout your training session. You’ve got to try it for yourself.

You WILL train harder and longer, and your muscles will swell with the most severe, almost painful pumps you’ve ever experienced.

I think this is going to be a classic staple in a lot of peoples routines.

The perfect mix IMO. Just sad I was able to help create this one. I knew there needed to be a BA, CM and NO product combo, but the yohimbine was a perfect addition.

LD

tattoopierced1

This is the perfect addition for anyone wanting a quick boost before a workout. You can almost feel it working immediately upon ingesting it, which is great for when you have to get in the gym quick.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is the perfect addition for anyone wanting a quick boost before a workout. You can almost feel it working immediately upon ingesting it, which is great for when you have to get in the gym quick.
Yeah this was the first AMS product I had the pleasure of trying and it rocked my world. It is one of the fsatest acting supplements Ive ever used. I actually got three 12 packs of them right now. Awesome product.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are awesome to have around when you need something quick preworkout. They take like 3 gulps to slam. And the workout is definitely improved.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Mine are gone in one gulp...If you do any cardio the sweat will pour off you.

It took a couple of goes with these to get to know the effects fully,and boy do they work.

Really good product!:thumbsup:

jcratty75

Awards

i agree with it working immediately, drink it down and get the tingles in about 10 minutes if i have a empty stomach, plus stronger workouts for sure!!! leaves ur lips all tingles too haha
def gota get more

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
i agree with it working immediately, drink it down and get the tingles in about 10 minutes if i have a empty stomach, plus stronger workouts for sure!!! leaves ur lips all tingles too haha
def gota get more
Love how fast those tingles hit with this product!No waiting.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I L-O-V-E the "pump". If I can't get a good "pump' I'd rather not even workout. I beleive that I have tried nearly every NO product available in an effort to find the best "pump" product or combination of products on the market. Some work reasonably well (better than nothing) others a little better but I have yet to find the perfect 10 until last week. Last week I tried "Hyper Pump" mixed with one scoop of "Green Magnatude" by Controlled Labs (creatine matrix) pre workout and I think I'm in love. I had the best "pump" I've had in years. I didn't want to leave the gym and the pump lasted for hours after my workout was over. My arms felt like they were going to explode. They measured nearly 17 3/4" (pumped). They are normally only 16 3/4" cold so "WOW". The combination of GM and HP work very well togeter taste wise since both basically have a sweet lime flavor base. Some products like JP8 are a chore to choke down, yes I'm a wimp when it comes to taste. I've only used HP a couple of times and I only use it preworkout. I just hope the effect dosen't wear-off over time as it does with other "pump" products like NO Xplode and NO Shotgun, etc.

tattoopierced1

very glad you liked it.. now i'm gonna have to try that combo!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
HyperPump seems to maintain the effects consistantly but, with any product your body can get use to it. If that starts to happen just cycle it like 5 on 2 off or sumtn, thats how i do.

andymo

Awards
I absolutely love this, i use it as my pre work out supplement, great energy boost as well.