DecaVol

tattoopierced1

Decavol, The latest prohormone offering, rounds out the pro anabolic line, offering the only legal “Deca” precursor on the market. DECAVOL converts at a high rate to its target hormone, Nandrolone (”Deca”) and is better than testosterone for building mass and strength with fewer side effects.

Also, its effectiveness at the androgen receptor of muscle tissue is superior to that of testosterone. Nandrolone (”Deca”) is prized as the perfect anabolic compound. DECAVOL is the only product of its kind to convert to “Deca” in the body.

DECAVOL cannot directly aromatize to estrogen. Also, DECAVOL does not convert to DHT or its derivatives, making it unsurpassed with regards to a “side effect free” profile. DECAVOL combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product. We have licensed these advanced delivery system legal formulations for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to block negative side effects while increasing free testosterone or Nandrolone?

DECAVOL is non-toxic, orally active, extremely potent, completely non-aromatizable to estrogen and naturally occurring. Early user feedback reports lean mass and strength gains without any corresponding water gains. This allows for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique. Use DecaVol alone or stack it with 1-Andro, 4-AD and Arom-X to experience the most potent pro anabolic compounds o

Attachments

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I plan on taking a stack containing 1-Andro, 4AD and DecaVol, and using Arom-X as my PCT. I have heard that it really shuts down natural test production, and that Arom-x isnt enough many times. would you recommend any SERMs just in case? Have you heard of Toremifene and do you think that this would be good enough? Thanks for the help.

tattoopierced1

Tore. would be a good thing to have just in case too.. never hurts

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
also, heres what i was thinking for the dosages for each...any feedback would be much appreciated.

Week 1
1-Andro - 5 caps daily; divided doses
4AD - 5 caps daily; divided doses
DecaVol - 3 caps daily; divided doses

Weeks 2/3
1-Andro - 4 caps daily; divided doses
4AD - 4 caps daily; divided doses

Week 4
1- Andro - 3 caps daily; divided doses
4AD - 3 caps daily; divided doses
No DecaVol

Week 5-8 (PCT)
Arom-X - 4 Caps with last meal

How would you work the Tore into the PCT? Would you suggest it only as a "just in case" measure or low dosages throughout?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I forgot to mention that i am also taking Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations before, during and after the initial cycle, and during the PCT

tattoopierced1

I forgot to mention that i am also taking Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations before, during and after the initial cycle, and during the PCT
awesome.. you should do a log of your run... cant wait to see the results!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also, heres what i was thinking for the dosages for each...any feedback would be much appreciated.

Week 1
1-Andro - 5 caps daily; divided doses
4AD - 5 caps daily; divided doses

Weeks 2/3
1-Andro - 4 caps daily; divided doses

Week 4
1- Andro - 3 caps daily; divided doses
4AD - 3 caps daily; divided doses
No DecaVol

Week 5-8 (PCT)
Arom-X - 4 Caps with last meal

How would you work the Tore into the PCT? Would you suggest it only as a "just in case" measure or low dosages throughout?
I would even it out bro. There is not reason to pyramid. Week 4 run:

1- Andro - 4 caps daily; divided doses
No DecaVol

and cut week one back to 4 caps per day. It's better to keep you blood plasma levels high and around the same to ensure you build quality muscle.

Decavol in the beginning is a great idea. Either way you'll have good results, but I think you would have better results to level out weeks 1 - 4 as much as possible.

LD

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I would even it out bro. There is not reason to pyramid. Week 4 run:

1- Andro - 4 caps daily; divided doses
No DecaVol

and cut week one back to 4 caps per day. It's better to keep you blood plasma levels high and around the same to ensure you build quality muscle.

Decavol in the beginning is a great idea. Either way you'll have good results, but I think you would have better results to level out weeks 1 - 4 as much as possible.

LD
i have heard mixed reactions about tapering down the dosage...some people like it, and others (like you) don't. There's solid reasoning behind both of them, and i was going to run with the pyramid because thats what the package recommended ( i very rarely go against it...a little paranoid i guess)

i agree though, that would make more sense to keep levels stable the entire cycle, and balance everything off with a solid PCT and SERM. Thanks for the help. much appreciated as always.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Hi people,i`m new here and would also like some advice.

I`m going to be doing the AMS ultimate mass stack very soon,i will be going by the book on this one and following the chart as it shows.

My logic is that if i do everything by the book then i should have no problems with PCT,that the Arom-X should be enough,would i be right in thinking this or should i be looking at getting other products to help cut out sides?

I have used the ALRI and AX stacks but this is my first with AMS.I have a good diet,i take multi-vits,omega oils,probiotics,CQ10,pure protein shakes,CEE and an No2 product,i also follow a programme of ten minute cardio before doing weights,which i do three nights a week for one hour each session.

Mon is chest and shoulders.

Tue is rest.

Wed is back and bi`s.

Thur is rest.

Fri is Legs and tris.

Sat and Sun are chilling in the spa,sauna and steam room.

Any advice is much welcomed.

Reactions: cdz

tattoopierced1

You should be good to go. Only thing I'd recommend is having a SERM on hand in the case of an emergency.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Could you recommend a good SERM? And at what point would you consider an emergency?

I know i`m asking quite a few questions but as i said in my last post this cycle is completely new to me,i havde never used a SERM before and have always been okay with the weaker type stacks that i`ve used.

I want to do this properly and feel i will be able to do this with all the relevant information.

Thanks for any input.

Also what would the signs be to warrant using a serm whilst on cycle?

tattoopierced1

Clomid/Nolva for a SERM.. an emergency to me would be any signs of gyno (if you are prone).

michael75

michael75

Awards
Okay,thanks for that...I don`t think i am prone,never had any problems before like puffy nipples etc etc.

But one never knows so i guess it`s best to be safe than sorry,so i take it that as soon as i see any signs of gyno i start the SERM? Otherwise i just leave it alone.

Thanks for your help,you`ve been really helpfull.

blitzpkg

Awards
What would be a good pct for a decavol only cycle.

buquicchioc09

Awards
I recently got two bottles of the stuff. Is the recommended doseage enough, and should i expect to retain my gains long after im finished, assuming my pct is in order?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I recently got two bottles of the stuff. Is the recommended doseage enough, and should i expect to retain my gains long after im finished, assuming my pct is in order?
Yes , follow dosing protocol on bottle. As for maintaining gains if you keep diet / training/ sleep in order you should have no problem with keeping most of them if not all.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Not yet but, will keep you updated if we add it to our UTT line up.
That would sell me ^.^ I have always liked the idea of Decavol, but never seen any solid results or evidence of how good it is. I like AMS for the way they do their products. At the same time It doesnt seem to have as much growth, and a good run is pricey. Still gona do a drone/methyle for my second run when I get to that point, but a UTT Deca would be sick.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
That would sell me ^.^ I have always liked the idea of Decavol, but never seen any solid results or evidence of how good it is. I like AMS for the way they do their products. At the same time It doesnt seem to have as much growth, and a good run is pricey. Still gona do a drone/methyle for my second run when I get to that point, but a UTT Deca would be sick.
Theres alot of great prices floating around out there so keep an eye out.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw guys any order right now also gets a free t-shirt. So purchase 1 bottle of Decavol and you get another bottle free as well as a free t-shirt. Not too shabby eh?

tattoopierced1

thats a hell of a deal if I ever saw one.. those AMS shirts are NICE!

gatoloco

Awards
I see the stacking chart is not updated on the AMS site with this product. Will it be added nytime soon?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
For a first ph timer interesting in recomp. im thinking maybe a solo decavol cycle would do for me as i want to harden up/recomp mostly. what would you recommend dosing/length of cycle and would this be ok for my needs??

stats

25yrs
10 percent bf and 160 pounds
no previous ph experience

I want to go by with otc pct. what would you recommend?? I have sustain alpha for 4 weeks in mind (from primordial performance). Would this suffice/?? any ideas.

Thank you

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im not a rep but ive used decavol before and i really like it as far as mild phs go. as for your pct that should work fine thats what i used for my run and it was stacked. also it made my joints feel prety good i think you will enjoy it.
hope that helped i had a log going feel free to check it out.

For a first ph timer interesting in recomp. im thinking maybe a solo decavol cycle would do for me as i want to harden
up/recomp mostly. what would you recommend dosing/length of cycle and would this be ok for my needs??

stats

25yrs

I want to go by with otc pct. what would you recommend?? I have sustain alpha for 4 weeks in mind (from primordial performance). Would this suffice/?? any ideas.

Thank you

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
For a first ph timer interesting in recomp. im thinking maybe a solo decavol cycle would do for me as i want to harden up/recomp mostly. what would you recommend dosing/length of cycle and would this be ok for my needs??

stats

25yrs

Thank you
4-6 weeks would be a great stand alone cycle of this paticular product. As for dosing 2ml's per day split should be sufficient at your current weight spread out each dose by at least 6-8 hours.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks would be a great stand alone cycle of this paticular product. As for dosing 2ml's per day split should be sufficient at your current weight spread out each dose by at least 6-8 hours.
Thanks for the feedback. Would adding your Decavol utt to the 1ad be too hardcore for a first ph?? I saw a stack on the ams website that calls for these 2 products only for 6 wks. What's your thoughts on this??

Also, what would be enough for pct if i was to do a decavol only cycle ??
and what would pct be ok for a 1ad plus decavol 6 wks??

Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Would adding your Decavol utt to the 1ad be too hardcore for a first ph?? I saw a stack on the ams website that calls for these 2 products only for 6 wks. What's your thoughts on this??

Also, what would be enough for pct if i was to do a decavol only cycle ??
and what would pct be ok for a 1ad plus decavol 6 wks??

Thanks
Its your body and you know it better than me but personally i would try to make the cycle as simple as possible for your first run. This will allow you to access your tolerances to different compounds durring cycle and then allow you to adjust with out being confused what product is doing what and how can i fix it.. So short answer start your first cycle off simple.

As for pct the sustain alpha is a very good product but you could also look at our Arom-x which was made specifically to work synergistically with all of our ph products.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Its your body and you know it better than me but personally i would try to make the cycle as simple as possible for your first run. This will allow you to access your tolerances to different compounds durring cycle and then allow you to adjust with out being confused what product is doing what and how can i fix it.. So short answer start your first cycle off simple.

As for pct the sustain alpha is a very good product but you could also look at our Arom-x which was made specifically to work synergistically with all of our ph products.
Makes sense. So what then do you recommend for fat loss recomp?? a decavol solo or a 1-ad?? W\hat pct?? sustain or aromx??

Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. So what then do you recommend for fat loss recomp?? a decavol solo or a 1-ad?? W\hat pct?? sustain or aromx??

Thanks
I would run the Decavol it has some amazing results when trying to lean out as long as your diet is in check to do so. As for pct you said you already had the sustain so you could use it.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Decavol it has some amazing results when trying to lean out as long as your diet is in check to do so. As for pct you said you already had the sustain so you could use it.
sounds great. One more thing. I been using gaspari's novedex solo as means for natural testosterone booster not from any prohormone pct. Can i jump on the decavol right away or must i take a break from the novedex xt first??

SEconnd, does 6wks sounds reasonably good for a first time solo decavol run? or should i stick to 4 wks??

Thank you

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
sounds great. One more thing. I been using gaspari's novedex solo as means for natural testosterone booster not from any prohormone pct. Can i jump on the decavol right away or must i take a break from the novedex xt first??

SEconnd, does 6wks sounds reasonably good for a first time solo decavol run? or should i stick to 4 wks??

Thank you
Jumping str8t into the Decavol really is a personal preference I would'nt see no problem with doing so. As for time length you said this is your first PH run i would probably stick with a 4-5 weeker to see how your body reacts. Keep us up-dated and dont hesitate if you need some more help or info.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Jumping str8t into the Decavol really is a personal preference I would'nt see no problem with doing so. As for time length you said this is your first PH run i would probably stick with a 4-5 weeker to see how your body reacts. Keep us up-dated and dont hesitate if you need some more help or info.
Thanks for the help. Definitely will keep yo guys posted. Just curious, what is the decavol a precursor to? what is it aiming to convert to in the body?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
are the 4ad, 1ad and decavol still avail?

i couldn't find them and since I'm at work i can't get into your website or any supp website for that matter...damn firewall :aargh:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
are the 4ad, 1ad and decavol still avail?

i couldn't find them and since I'm at work i can't get into your website or any supp website for that matter...damn firewall :aargh:
yes all of those are still available

dpfisher

Is the liquid decavol significantly better than the capsules for any reason besides measuring different amounts out? It's nearly twice the price so I don't really want to get it unless it's amazingly better since I'll be taking a normal dose anyway.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the liquid decavol significantly better than the capsules for any reason besides measuring different amounts out? It's nearly twice the price so I don't really want to get it unless it's amazingly better since I'll be taking a normal dose anyway.
Yes it is a more efficient method of delivery. Also I believe I have a buy one get one free code you can use. Ill get back to you in a few hours...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
looking to for a product to help me attain about 10lbs for i'm on a bulking phase now with no libido shut down,would you recommend deca? just curious.