DecaVol

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. I want to avoid stims.

So, the next question: WHICH of these 1-T or Decavol would compliment TRT better and which of these will cause LESS fatigue?
    Decavol

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    have another question, will decavol have stress on the liver?? will it raise liver values like other ph etc?? or how is this thing on the liver
    It will be much easier on your liver then the run of the mill methyl like superdrol. It works really well even at low doses for longer runs.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    Ive ran the Deca at 4-5mls with no issues.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
    ForeRunner Labs

5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
    DEF.! Dont think short blast cycles keep gains. Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/deca for 8 weeks at this dosages 3/3/4 perday and seen 8lbs in gains and bf% dropped 1.8 percent.

6. That's alot, i think all have some for myself.

7. Quote Originally Posted by andymo View Post
    That's alot, i think all have some for myself.
    It good stuff my man.

8. I see this stuff is on sale BIG time right now. Hoping the sale will last a couple more weeks when I get my next check.. I was skeptical at first, but this looks pretty good!

9. What is the typical/standard Decavol UTT dosing protocol these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    What is the typical/standard Decavol UTT dosing protocol these days?
    2-3 ml everyday for 4-8 weeks
    •   

11. Thanks. Split doses?
  12. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. Split doses?
    AM dose and PM dose.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AM dose and PM dose.
    Right on i usually eat sum peanut butter before dose to help it absorb even more.

14. Sorry for the ignorant questions but....

1) How is it this stuff will not bloat you then like regular Deca and shut you down like regular Deca? Actually, this stuff is promoted as a hardening agent, quite the opposite of Deca.

Not challenging the words, just looking for an explanation.

2) Would a DHT-derivative product like AndroHard or Proviron but a nice adjunct here or is it overkill?

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    its a DECA precursor

15. I have heard really good things about this in regards to joint comfort. Would 19nor-DHEA be a good addition to a dry methyl cycle compared to say typical joint products like cissus or msm/glucosamine etc...

I've already ran 1AD and 4AD, I liked it a lot, but I have yet to really find a cycle that I wanted to try the Decavol out with... I was thinking perhaps Test/Epistane next year would be a good time to try it out. Any thoughts from the reps?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sorry for the ignorant questions but....

1) How is it this stuff will not bloat you then like regular Deca and shut you down like regular Deca? Actually, this stuff is promoted as a hardening agent, quite the opposite of Deca.

Not challenging the words, just looking for an explanation.

2) Would a DHT-derivative product like AndroHard or Proviron but a nice adjunct here or is it overkill?
    It will definitely shut you down. It can also cause some bloat depending on the user. The reason we say hardening is simply because it doesnt aromatize to any great degree, although it's still better as a bulker.

On question 2 I would say that is dependent on whether you are running it solo or as a stacker and what exactly you are stacking it with...
    ForeRunner Labs

17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I have heard really good things about this in regards to joint comfort. Would 19nor-DHEA be a good addition to a dry methyl cycle compared to say typical joint products like cissus or msm/glucosamine etc...

I've already ran 1AD and 4AD, I liked it a lot, but I have yet to really find a cycle that I wanted to try the Decavol out with... I was thinking perhaps Test/Epistane next year would be a good time to try it out. Any thoughts from the reps?
    Test/epi/decavol would be a really solid stack. If you going 100% legal then sub the test with halodrol and low dose the epi.
    ForeRunner Labs

18. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Test/epi/decavol would be a really solid stack. If you going 100% legal then sub the test with halodrol and low dose the epi.
    Epistane and Halodrol have a very similar effect on my body, Epistane giving me a bit more strength, but also having a bit more sides, but I really doubt stacking them would be so incredibly synergistic that it would be worth the sides. Running the combo has in fact crossed my mind, but I doubt I'll be running a dual methyl cycle again anytime soon, I ran PPlex and Epistane together and while it was awesome, my cholesterol and liver values were destroyed, it's taken me some time to get my bloods back to normal.

I think I am gonna go with Test/Epi(or perhaps stanzolol if I can afford it) and probably run the decavol. I'm far from worried about the legal ramifications of using testosterone.

What dose would you recommend?

19. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Epistane and Halodrol have a very similar effect on my body, Epistane giving me a bit more strength, but also having a bit more sides, but I really doubt stacking them would be so incredibly synergistic that it would be worth the sides. Running the combo has in fact crossed my mind, but I doubt I'll be running a dual methyl cycle again anytime soon, I ran PPlex and Epistane together and while it was awesome, my cholesterol and liver values were destroyed, it's taken me some time to get my bloods back to normal.

I think I am gonna go with Test/Epi(or perhaps stanzolol if I can afford it) and probably run the decavol. I'm far from worried about the legal ramifications of using testosterone.

What dose would you recommend?
    Double methyls can be hazardous. Last time I used halo (solo) for 6 weeks my HDL was below 10. Sigh...

For the decavol I would go with 2ml's 2x/day, or wait until the tabs come out (a week) and run 4 tabs spread out evenly throughout the day.
    ForeRunner Labs

20. what about Epistrong with Decavol??

21. Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    what about Epistrong with Decavol??
    I imagine any epithio clone will do great with the Decavol, as the Deca should help with the joint issues that the dry compound causes.

22. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Early user feedback reports lean mass and strength gains without any corresponding water gains.
    HAHAHA not me. This gives the wettest look I've ever seen on my body especially arms; Although I haven't seen any weight gain in fact I've lost. Weeeeirrddddd

23. how would this stack with epi and methyl-dht?

since both of those compounds are generally dry and lean, i was thinking of adding this to "wet" it up a lil

good or bad idea?
    also will this cause deca d1ck if dose high enough?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

24. also how would this compare to 4 ad?
    im looking for a lil something to add to epi and pulse methyl DHT, but idk if i should add something like deca or 4 ad. im looking to add some size

which would better suit me?

25. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    how would this stack with epi and methyl-dht?

since both of those compounds are generally dry and lean, i was thinking of adding this to "wet" it up a lil

good or bad idea?
    also will this cause deca d1ck if dose high enough?
    My libido admittedly falls on decavol. Nothing drastic, all the tools still work, but the drive is not as strong.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    also how would this compare to 4 ad?
    im looking for a lil something to add to epi and pulse methyl DHT, but idk if i should add something like deca or 4 ad. im looking to add some size

which would better suit me?
    I think the 4-AD would likely be better for that stack. Epi is generally quite suppressive and can cause some lethargy. The 4-Ad will help that and keep the libido going at the same time.
    ForeRunner Labs

26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    My libido admittedly falls on decavol. Nothing drastic, all the tools still work, but the drive is not as strong.

I think the 4-AD would likely be better for that stack. Epi is generally quite suppressive and can cause some lethargy. The 4-Ad will help that and keep the libido going at the same time.
    would you say 4 ad might yield slightly better results than decavol?

BTW thanks for the honesty

27. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    would you say 4 ad might yield slightly better results than decavol?

BTW thanks for the honesty
    What dose are you running the epistane at? You have to remember that feeling like crap on cycle really sucks. So the 4-AD is probably going to be better for you since it will alleviate any lethargy. If your tired all day the motivation to hit the gym can be bad. So to answer your question yes it is likely superior when stacked with epi.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What dose are you running the epistane at? You have to remember that feeling like crap on cycle really sucks. So the 4-AD is probably going to be better for you since it will alleviate any lethargy. If your tired all day the motivation to hit the gym can be bad. So to answer your question yes it is likely superior when stacked with epi.
    imma go pretty high, imma start at 40 and work up to 60 and if i feel good i might go to 75, but 60 is a def.

but i was really looking for something unmethylated that could somewhat to my gains, i can deal with lethargy and that crappy feeling mainly cuz i dont really get sides from PHs (im weird like that)
    so i was contemplating 1 of your guys products to add something to my stack
    and to me decavol looked like the strongest, except for 1 andro which i didnt want to use since its quite androgenic and i already have methyl-dht, so its between 4ad and decavol. do you think still 4 ad would be better?

thanks bro

29. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    imma go pretty high, imma start at 40 and work up to 60 and if i feel good i might go to 75, but 60 is a def.

but i was really looking for something unmethylated that could somewhat to my gains, i can deal with lethargy and that crappy feeling mainly cuz i dont really get sides from PHs (im weird like that)
    so i was contemplating 1 of your guys products to add something to my stack
    and to me decavol looked like the strongest, except for 1 andro which i didnt want to use since its quite androgenic and i already have methyl-dht, so its between 4ad and decavol. do you think still 4 ad would be better?

thanks bro
    If those sides dont bother you then go with the decavol. It will lead to more appreciable gains for sure. I remember a few years ago I ran epi pretty high. I think I worked up close to 80mg's/day. But I still recall the sweet spot being about 40 or 50mg's/day.
    ForeRunner Labs

30. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If those sides dont bother you then go with the decavol. It will lead to more appreciable gains for sure. I remember a few years ago I ran epi pretty high. I think I worked up close to 80mg's/day. But I still recall the sweet spot being about 40 or 50mg's/day.
    alright thanks a lot big guy
    i look forward to making that purchase

Similar Forum Threads

1. Decavol pct
    By buquicchioc09 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:24 AM
  2. How much Decavol?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:58 PM
  3. AMS DecaVol ?? what is it ? PH?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20