DecaVol

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    looking to for a product to help me attain about 10lbs for i'm on a bulking phase now with no libido shut down,would you recommend deca? just curious.
    Our Decavol is a great choice but I usually see really dry gains. If i was bulking i'd throw the 1ad-4ad combination in there and you'll have a good libido boost from the 4ad.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Our Decavol is a great choice but I usually see really dry gains. If i was bulking i'd throw the 1ad-4ad combination in there and you'll have a good libido boost from the 4ad.
    I agree. 1 Andro/4-AD/DecaVol is an awesome stack. No shut down at all. Libido was great the entire 6 weeks. This is a perfect cycle for a bulk. 10lbs in 6 weeks is very possible. Just don't forget to eat!
    •   
       


  3. good lookin my g

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    4-6 weeks would be a great stand alone cycle of this paticular product. As for dosing 2ml's per day split should be sufficient at your current weight spread out each dose by at least 6-8 hours.
    Do youmean 2 doses of 2ml per day or 2 ml total for the day (or 1ml twice a day)???

    HOw many bottles of decavol utt will i need for a 6 wks cycle????

    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Do youmean 2 doses of 2ml per day or 2 ml total for the day (or 1ml twice a day)???

    HOw many bottles of decavol utt will i need for a 6 wks cycle????

    Thanks
    2ml of each product and both split through day by 6-8 hours. Each bottle contains 60ml so at 2ml per day that come out to 30days total so 1.5 bottles would be needed of product to complete a 6 week cycle.
    •   
       

  6. Clomidex by Advanced Muscle Science


    Clomidex is the new anti estrogen and testosterone booster by Advance Muscle Science

    Check it out at Get free towel with any purchase at Nutritionwholesalers.com

  7. I am on TRT and take Arimidesx to mitigate any excess estradiol.

    Looking to do a cutter/lean mass (yes, dieting will be in check) - hoping to get some fat loss help from the PH (recomp would be nice too)

    Which would be a wiser addition: 1-T or Decavol?
  8. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    you could add either, and then throw in some Vapor XT in there to help with the fatloss.

  9. Thanks. I want to avoid stims.

    So, the next question: WHICH of these 1-T or Decavol would compliment TRT better and which of these will cause LESS fatigue?

  10. have another question, will decavol have stress on the liver?? will it raise liver values like other ph etc?? or how is this thing on the liver

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. I want to avoid stims.

    So, the next question: WHICH of these 1-T or Decavol would compliment TRT better and which of these will cause LESS fatigue?
    Decavol

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    have another question, will decavol have stress on the liver?? will it raise liver values like other ph etc?? or how is this thing on the liver
    It will be much easier on your liver then the run of the mill methyl like superdrol. It works really well even at low doses for longer runs.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    Ive ran the Deca at 4-5mls with no issues.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
    DEF.! Dont think short blast cycles keep gains. Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/deca for 8 weeks at this dosages 3/3/4 perday and seen 8lbs in gains and bf% dropped 1.8 percent.

  16. That's alot, i think all have some for myself.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by andymo View Post
    That's alot, i think all have some for myself.
    It good stuff my man.

  18. I see this stuff is on sale BIG time right now. Hoping the sale will last a couple more weeks when I get my next check.. I was skeptical at first, but this looks pretty good!

  19. What is the typical/standard Decavol UTT dosing protocol these days?



    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    What is the typical/standard Decavol UTT dosing protocol these days?
    2-3 ml everyday for 4-8 weeks

  21. Thanks. Split doses?
  22. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. Split doses?
    AM dose and PM dose.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AM dose and PM dose.
    Right on i usually eat sum peanut butter before dose to help it absorb even more.

  24. Sorry for the ignorant questions but....

    1) How is it this stuff will not bloat you then like regular Deca and shut you down like regular Deca? Actually, this stuff is promoted as a hardening agent, quite the opposite of Deca.

    Not challenging the words, just looking for an explanation.

    2) Would a DHT-derivative product like AndroHard or Proviron but a nice adjunct here or is it overkill?

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    its a DECA precursor

  25. I have heard really good things about this in regards to joint comfort. Would 19nor-DHEA be a good addition to a dry methyl cycle compared to say typical joint products like cissus or msm/glucosamine etc...

    I've already ran 1AD and 4AD, I liked it a lot, but I have yet to really find a cycle that I wanted to try the Decavol out with... I was thinking perhaps Test/Epistane next year would be a good time to try it out. Any thoughts from the reps?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:12 AM
  2. Decavol???
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:10 AM
  3. decavol +bold 200 pct
    By nunes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:00 AM
  4. AMS decavol doubt
    By nunes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 05:34 PM
  5. AMS DecaVol ?? what is it ? PH?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Log in
Log in