DecaVol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Makes sense. So what then do you recommend for fat loss recomp?? a decavol solo or a 1-ad?? W\hat pct?? sustain or aromx??



    Thanks
    I would run the Decavol it has some amazing results when trying to lean out as long as your diet is in check to do so. As for pct you said you already had the sustain so you could use it.

  2. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I would run the Decavol it has some amazing results when trying to lean out as long as your diet is in check to do so. As for pct you said you already had the sustain so you could use it.
    sounds great. One more thing. I been using gaspari's novedex solo as means for natural testosterone booster not from any prohormone pct. Can i jump on the decavol right away or must i take a break from the novedex xt first??

    SEconnd, does 6wks sounds reasonably good for a first time solo decavol run? or should i stick to 4 wks??

    Thank you
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    sounds great. One more thing. I been using gaspari's novedex solo as means for natural testosterone booster not from any prohormone pct. Can i jump on the decavol right away or must i take a break from the novedex xt first??

    SEconnd, does 6wks sounds reasonably good for a first time solo decavol run? or should i stick to 4 wks??

    Thank you
    Jumping str8t into the Decavol really is a personal preference I would'nt see no problem with doing so. As for time length you said this is your first PH run i would probably stick with a 4-5 weeker to see how your body reacts. Keep us up-dated and dont hesitate if you need some more help or info.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Jumping str8t into the Decavol really is a personal preference I would'nt see no problem with doing so. As for time length you said this is your first PH run i would probably stick with a 4-5 weeker to see how your body reacts. Keep us up-dated and dont hesitate if you need some more help or info.
    Thanks for the help. Definitely will keep yo guys posted. Just curious, what is the decavol a precursor to? what is it aiming to convert to in the body?
  5. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,230
    Rep Power
    8353
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Thanks for the help. Definitely will keep yo guys posted. Just curious, what is the decavol a precursor to? what is it aiming to convert to in the body?
    its a DECA precursor
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  6. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    562
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.46%

    are the 4ad, 1ad and decavol still avail?

    i couldn't find them and since I'm at work i can't get into your website or any supp website for that matter...damn firewall
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    are the 4ad, 1ad and decavol still avail?

    i couldn't find them and since I'm at work i can't get into your website or any supp website for that matter...damn firewall
    yes all of those are still available
  8. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Is the liquid decavol significantly better than the capsules for any reason besides measuring different amounts out? It's nearly twice the price so I don't really want to get it unless it's amazingly better since I'll be taking a normal dose anyway.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Is the liquid decavol significantly better than the capsules for any reason besides measuring different amounts out? It's nearly twice the price so I don't really want to get it unless it's amazingly better since I'll be taking a normal dose anyway.
    Yes it is a more efficient method of delivery. Also I believe I have a buy one get one free code you can use. Ill get back to you in a few hours...
  10. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    looking to for a product to help me attain about 10lbs for i'm on a bulking phase now with no libido shut down,would you recommend deca? just curious.
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    looking to for a product to help me attain about 10lbs for i'm on a bulking phase now with no libido shut down,would you recommend deca? just curious.
    Our Decavol is a great choice but I usually see really dry gains. If i was bulking i'd throw the 1ad-4ad combination in there and you'll have a good libido boost from the 4ad.
  12. Advanced Member
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    372
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    85.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Our Decavol is a great choice but I usually see really dry gains. If i was bulking i'd throw the 1ad-4ad combination in there and you'll have a good libido boost from the 4ad.
    I agree. 1 Andro/4-AD/DecaVol is an awesome stack. No shut down at all. Libido was great the entire 6 weeks. This is a perfect cycle for a bulk. 10lbs in 6 weeks is very possible. Just don't forget to eat!
  13. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    20.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    good lookin my g
  14. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    4-6 weeks would be a great stand alone cycle of this paticular product. As for dosing 2ml's per day split should be sufficient at your current weight spread out each dose by at least 6-8 hours.
    Do youmean 2 doses of 2ml per day or 2 ml total for the day (or 1ml twice a day)???

    HOw many bottles of decavol utt will i need for a 6 wks cycle????

    Thanks
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Do youmean 2 doses of 2ml per day or 2 ml total for the day (or 1ml twice a day)???

    HOw many bottles of decavol utt will i need for a 6 wks cycle????

    Thanks
    2ml of each product and both split through day by 6-8 hours. Each bottle contains 60ml so at 2ml per day that come out to 30days total so 1.5 bottles would be needed of product to complete a 6 week cycle.
  16. New Member
    nws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    42%

    Clomidex by Advanced Muscle Science


    Clomidex is the new anti estrogen and testosterone booster by Advance Muscle Science

    Check it out at Get free towel with any purchase at Nutritionwholesalers.com
  17. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am on TRT and take Arimidesx to mitigate any excess estradiol.

    Looking to do a cutter/lean mass (yes, dieting will be in check) - hoping to get some fat loss help from the PH (recomp would be nice too)

    Which would be a wiser addition: 1-T or Decavol?
  18. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,230
    Rep Power
    8353
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    you could add either, and then throw in some Vapor XT in there to help with the fatloss.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  19. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks. I want to avoid stims.

    So, the next question: WHICH of these 1-T or Decavol would compliment TRT better and which of these will cause LESS fatigue?
  20. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    have another question, will decavol have stress on the liver?? will it raise liver values like other ph etc?? or how is this thing on the liver
  21. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. I want to avoid stims.

    So, the next question: WHICH of these 1-T or Decavol would compliment TRT better and which of these will cause LESS fatigue?
    Decavol

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    have another question, will decavol have stress on the liver?? will it raise liver values like other ph etc?? or how is this thing on the liver
    It will be much easier on your liver then the run of the mill methyl like superdrol. It works really well even at low doses for longer runs.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  22. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    27391
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
  23. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    Ive ran the Deca at 4-5mls with no issues.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    How about running the dose higher for the decavol, like double?
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  25. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
    DEF.! Dont think short blast cycles keep gains. Ive ran the 1ad/4ad/deca for 8 weeks at this dosages 3/3/4 perday and seen 8lbs in gains and bf% dropped 1.8 percent.
  26. New Member
    andymo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    53.02%

    That's alot, i think all have some for myself.
  27. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andymo View Post
    That's alot, i think all have some for myself.
    It good stuff my man.
  28. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,394
    Rep Power
    2903502
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    88.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I see this stuff is on sale BIG time right now. Hoping the sale will last a couple more weeks when I get my next check.. I was skeptical at first, but this looks pretty good!
  29. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What is the typical/standard Decavol UTT dosing protocol these days?



    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Personally I think it's more effective when you run it for longer periods of time at regular doses vs. high short blast cycles.
  30. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    What is the typical/standard Decavol UTT dosing protocol these days?
    2-3 ml everyday for 4-8 weeks
  31. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks. Split doses?
  32. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,230
    Rep Power
    8353
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. Split doses?
    AM dose and PM dose.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  33. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    AM dose and PM dose.
    Right on i usually eat sum peanut butter before dose to help it absorb even more.
  34. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry for the ignorant questions but....

    1) How is it this stuff will not bloat you then like regular Deca and shut you down like regular Deca? Actually, this stuff is promoted as a hardening agent, quite the opposite of Deca.

    Not challenging the words, just looking for an explanation.

    2) Would a DHT-derivative product like AndroHard or Proviron but a nice adjunct here or is it overkill?

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    its a DECA precursor
  35. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have heard really good things about this in regards to joint comfort. Would 19nor-DHEA be a good addition to a dry methyl cycle compared to say typical joint products like cissus or msm/glucosamine etc...

    I've already ran 1AD and 4AD, I liked it a lot, but I have yet to really find a cycle that I wanted to try the Decavol out with... I was thinking perhaps Test/Epistane next year would be a good time to try it out. Any thoughts from the reps?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sorry for the ignorant questions but....

    1) How is it this stuff will not bloat you then like regular Deca and shut you down like regular Deca? Actually, this stuff is promoted as a hardening agent, quite the opposite of Deca.

    Not challenging the words, just looking for an explanation.

    2) Would a DHT-derivative product like AndroHard or Proviron but a nice adjunct here or is it overkill?
    It will definitely shut you down. It can also cause some bloat depending on the user. The reason we say hardening is simply because it doesnt aromatize to any great degree, although it's still better as a bulker.

    On question 2 I would say that is dependent on whether you are running it solo or as a stacker and what exactly you are stacking it with...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  37. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I have heard really good things about this in regards to joint comfort. Would 19nor-DHEA be a good addition to a dry methyl cycle compared to say typical joint products like cissus or msm/glucosamine etc...

    I've already ran 1AD and 4AD, I liked it a lot, but I have yet to really find a cycle that I wanted to try the Decavol out with... I was thinking perhaps Test/Epistane next year would be a good time to try it out. Any thoughts from the reps?
    Test/epi/decavol would be a really solid stack. If you going 100% legal then sub the test with halodrol and low dose the epi.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  38. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Test/epi/decavol would be a really solid stack. If you going 100% legal then sub the test with halodrol and low dose the epi.
    Epistane and Halodrol have a very similar effect on my body, Epistane giving me a bit more strength, but also having a bit more sides, but I really doubt stacking them would be so incredibly synergistic that it would be worth the sides. Running the combo has in fact crossed my mind, but I doubt I'll be running a dual methyl cycle again anytime soon, I ran PPlex and Epistane together and while it was awesome, my cholesterol and liver values were destroyed, it's taken me some time to get my bloods back to normal.

    I think I am gonna go with Test/Epi(or perhaps stanzolol if I can afford it) and probably run the decavol. I'm far from worried about the legal ramifications of using testosterone.

    What dose would you recommend?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Epistane and Halodrol have a very similar effect on my body, Epistane giving me a bit more strength, but also having a bit more sides, but I really doubt stacking them would be so incredibly synergistic that it would be worth the sides. Running the combo has in fact crossed my mind, but I doubt I'll be running a dual methyl cycle again anytime soon, I ran PPlex and Epistane together and while it was awesome, my cholesterol and liver values were destroyed, it's taken me some time to get my bloods back to normal.

    I think I am gonna go with Test/Epi(or perhaps stanzolol if I can afford it) and probably run the decavol. I'm far from worried about the legal ramifications of using testosterone.

    What dose would you recommend?
    Double methyls can be hazardous. Last time I used halo (solo) for 6 weeks my HDL was below 10. Sigh...

    For the decavol I would go with 2ml's 2x/day, or wait until the tabs come out (a week) and run 4 tabs spread out evenly throughout the day.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  40. New Member
    nerdalert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    48.53%

    what about Epistrong with Decavol??
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Decavol utt
    By mcgeier in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 09:19 PM
  2. Decavol pct
    By buquicchioc09 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:24 AM
  3. How much Decavol?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:58 PM
  4. DecaVol
    By GMG760 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 01:59 PM
  5. AMS DecaVol ?? what is it ? PH?
    By thahotboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in