Arom-X

tattoopierced1

AROM-X is the best off cycle legal estrogen management and natural testosterone production product on the market. This dual focus is highly desirable when combined with 1-Androsterone and 4-AD both during and after a cycle. Complete your hormone regulation kit with AROM-X.

The proprietary formulation of ingredients in the amazing new product Arom-X include:

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan Ethyl Ester is a brand new and magnificent anti-aromatase that is also a libido booster. Other benefits include an increase in focus as well as an increase in aggression. This is a perfect companion and balance to ATD.

1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione (ATD)

ATD is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and as such, it reduces the production of estrogen in the body. In males, this results in a concomitant increase in testosterone production.

ATD can be used two ways. By itself to raise endogenous levels of testosterone production (most useful after discontinuation of suppressive hormonal products) and it can be used simultaneously with aromatizing steroids to minimize estrogenic side effects. ATD is extremely strong and it is overused in many other products (not Arom-X!), which can cause a rebound of the aromatase enzyme and a possible decrease in libido. While it is a very effective anti-estrogen compound, it is definitely a situation of “more is not better”.

The unique combination and formulation of the legal and naturally occurring compounds in Arom-X make it the leader in today’s marketplace

Attachments

tkish

tkish

Awards
Thought I'd post my experience with UTT Arom-X. My balls are huge, libido fantastic, skin a little oily with a few pimples, which all let me know it's doing its job in jacking up my natural test production. Just curious, does anyone know what would happen if someone were to take this every day without cycling on and off?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Did the ingredients change in the new Arom X

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 125mg *
Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg *
Resveratrol 95% 25mg *
7,8-Benzoflavone 15mg

before it was

Serving Size 1 mL
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 3 mg

is it still as good as the old one ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the ingredients change in the new Arom X

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg *
Resveratrol 95% 25mg *
7,8-Benzoflavone 15mg

before it was

Serving Size 1 mL
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 3 mg

is it still as good as the old one ?
We are selling two. The first one you have is listed for bb'ing.com as they will not carry any OTC AI's which is what the Arom-X sold on the AMS site is.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Thanks for the feedback

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering: does the 3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan (androsterone) has an enhanced absorption by the body/prolonged half-life due to the ethyl ester? If so, relatively to the half-life, for how long is it extended?
And I've also another question: I was thinking about to use a AI to dry up a little to the summer, but I'm a bit afraid as I'm too sensitive with AI's when it comes to my libido (I've taken Novedex XT (ATD + 3-OHAT), as a standalone, at one capsule per day and had to stop due to joint stifness, and my experience with ALRI's Restore (6-Bromo), also as a standalone, was great in terms of strength but my libido was once again sacraficed). So do you think that is safe (in libido terms) for me to use Arom-X (capsule version) in order to achive the drying effects that I'm looking for?

andymo

Awards
Great feedback mate. Thanks a lot, that was very kind of you.

cataro2009

Awards
Question Im traveling to europe during my cycle will there be any troubles at the airport with taking the Aromx in my bag?

AnimalInside

Awards
Any thoughts on taking Arom-X by itself as a test booster, I know it
s mainly for PCT, but how do you think it'd be by itself. Has anyone tried this, if so what were your results with it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on taking Arom-X by itself as a test booster, I know it
s mainly for PCT, but how do you think it'd be by itself. Has anyone tried this, if so what were your results with it?
Yes it can be taken alone. I do know that there is a thread on here somewhere were it was done along with a thread where someone stacked it with another natty test booster. Here is a link to the latter:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/natural-bodybuilding/169103-natural-test-stack.html

AnimalInside

Awards
I've ordered the AMS hormone regulation kit and realized the arom-x has these ingredients:

Ellagic Acid 90% 25mg *
Resveratrol 95% 25mg *
7,8-Benzoflavone 15mg

Since this is not the one with an AI is this going to be useful for PCT??

AnimalInside

Awards
Or maybe I'm wrong in comparing it to the two Arom-x UTT formulas?? Can anyone elaborate on this?

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
i bought the same kit ..on the ams website it says the resveratrol and 7,8 benzo are the most efficient compounds to inhibit aromatase ... a true natural pct supplement . p.s for those with more experience would it be advisable when using arom-x during pct to add erase for the corisol blocking effect . thank you

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or maybe I'm wrong in comparing it to the two Arom-x UTT formulas?? Can anyone elaborate on this?
Animal our old rep? How are things?

We had two formulas. The old one contained ATD which we know longer sell. The newest is the resveratrol version.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bought the same kit ..on the ams website it says the resveratrol and 7,8 benzo are the most efficient compounds to inhibit aromatase ... a true natural pct supplement . p.s for those with more experience would it be advisable when using arom-x during pct to add erase for the corisol blocking effect . thank you
Are you using a SERM in your pct?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Animal our old rep? How are things?

We had two formulas. The old one contained ATD which we know longer sell. The newest is the resveratrol version.
WAIT...where have you been ROYD!!!!!!!!!! :)

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
the cycle is going to be 1-andro and 4-ad for 8 wks along with havoc for 6 of the 8 wks . 20/30/30/40/40/40..also organ shield ..for pct i have tamox , 20/20/10/10 , arom-x , hcgenerate ,and will start sns daa last wk of cycle if i can get them ..didnt know for sure if i should add erase starting 21 days into pct . your imput is much appreciated . thank you

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the cycle is going to be 1-andro and 4-ad for 8 wks along with havoc for 6 of the 8 wks . 20/30/30/40/40/40..also organ shield ..for pct i have tamox , 20/20/10/10 , arom-x , hcgenerate ,and will start sns daa last wk of cycle if i can get them ..didnt know for sure if i should add erase starting 21 days into pct . your imput is much appreciated . thank you
As you taper down your tamox start tapering up erase, and then taper it back down once you finish the tamox. Happy cycling

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a really nice cycle

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
my concern that brought up my original question about using the erase while i am using arom-x .i read here not to combine 2 ai's please correct me if i misunderstood but doesnt the arom-x contain an ai ... also isnt erase a ai .. thank you

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my concern that brought up my original question about using the erase while i am using arom-x .i read here not to combine 2 ai's please correct me if i misunderstood but doesnt the arom-x contain an ai ... also isnt erase a ai .. thank you
Technically yes. Erase contains a steroidal AI, and it likely decreases aromatase to a greater degree than arom x. At the same time arom x does a good job increasing total testosterone. We are seeing bloodwork that says about a 50% increase on average.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
not to beat a dead horse .so you think it is ok to combine the 2 . actually if i start the erase on day 21, the arom-x ends at about 30 days so there wont be much of a overlap. thank you for you imput

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not to beat a dead horse .so you think it is ok to combine the 2 . actually if i start the erase on day 21, the arom-x ends at about 30 days so there wont be much of a overlap. thank you for you imput
Yes. Just start of low in the erase and do the ramp up and down like Royd suggested.

leonidas1977

Awards
dont knnow if this question as already been asked. could you use this also while on a cycle? and then just continue to use if to complete pct?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont knnow if this question as already been asked. could you use this also while on a cycle? and then just continue to use if to complete pct?
I think the use of anabolics somewhat "drowns out" the use of Arom-X at the same time. So I would save it. But to answer your questions, yes you could.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I think the use of anabolics somewhat "drowns out" the use of Arom-X at the same time. So I would save it. But to answer your questions, yes you could.
To elaborate a bit...it won't hurt to take the arom-x on cycle and could actually be beneficial if using aromatizing hormones. Additionally, the compounds in arom-x (particularly resveratrol) have an array other benefits besides the aromatase inhibition. So you could go either way honestly...it really depends on personal preference.

leonidas1977

Awards
To elaborate a bit...it won't hurt to take the arom-x on cycle and could actually be beneficial if using aromatizing hormones. Additionally, the compounds in arom-x (particularly resveratrol) have an array other benefits besides the aromatase inhibition. So you could go either way honestly...it really depends on personal preference.
so this would be ok to use on cycle with, 1-andro utt/ decav-rd/ and epi. starting the epi 2 weeks into the cycle. so 2 weeks just 1-andro/deca vol rd, the kick the epi in tweeks. i was wanting to run this arom x from the start all way through evebn along side the epi. then carry on running this for 3 weeks after the cycle is finished for pct.

mungobra

Awards
ive ordered arom x rde for my pct from just an epistane cycle and people have been bashing me saying its not good enough for a pct.
I dont want to use a serm at all! advice here guys would be nice not bashed! thanks :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive ordered arom x rde for my pct from just an epistane cycle and people have been bashing me saying its not good enough for a pct.
I dont want to use a serm at all! advice here guys would be nice not bashed! thanks :)
Epistane can cause a great deal of suppression which is why most advocate a serm for pct.

sprnger1991

Awards
I just came off something pretty harsh... my libido is shot, I rarely feel the need to want to actually masturbate, and compared to a normal day... that is completely off. Im currently taking Animal Stak And Clomidex hoping it will kickstart my libido back to its normal place. Was looking at this Arom-x Product and wondered if anyone could toss me some advice on rather or not i should try this product if all else fails.

*** Sorry Newly Registered and it didnt show all the previous post on this product -_- ***

Thanks for any feedback

diegocamso

Awards
I'm planning to run a cycle of the Anabolic Growth Kit starting on January. Initially I was going to do a 6 weeks cycle, but I do not feel like using a SERM, so I think I will just do a 4 weeks cycle of the Anabolic Growth Kit as 2/2/2/2. My question is, would Arom-X by itself as 2/2/2/2 be enough for PCT? Or should I add something else to it?

tattoopierced1

Arom-X should be enough for running 4 weeks at recommended doses.