Arom-X

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99
    not to beat a dead horse .so you think it is ok to combine the 2 . actually if i start the erase on day 21, the arom-x ends at about 30 days so there wont be much of a overlap. thank you for you imput
    Yes. Just start of low in the erase and do the ramp up and down like Royd suggested.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

dont knnow if this question as already been asked. could you use this also while on a cycle? and then just continue to use if to complete pct?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas1977 View Post
    dont knnow if this question as already been asked. could you use this also while on a cycle? and then just continue to use if to complete pct?
    I think the use of anabolics somewhat "drowns out" the use of Arom-X at the same time. So I would save it. But to answer your questions, yes you could.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think the use of anabolics somewhat "drowns out" the use of Arom-X at the same time. So I would save it. But to answer your questions, yes you could.
    To elaborate a bit...it won't hurt to take the arom-x on cycle and could actually be beneficial if using aromatizing hormones. Additionally, the compounds in arom-x (particularly resveratrol) have an array other benefits besides the aromatase inhibition. So you could go either way honestly...it really depends on personal preference.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    To elaborate a bit...it won't hurt to take the arom-x on cycle and could actually be beneficial if using aromatizing hormones. Additionally, the compounds in arom-x (particularly resveratrol) have an array other benefits besides the aromatase inhibition. So you could go either way honestly...it really depends on personal preference.
    so this would be ok to use on cycle with, 1-andro utt/ decav-rd/ and epi. starting the epi 2 weeks into the cycle. so 2 weeks just 1-andro/deca vol rd, the kick the epi in tweeks. i was wanting to run this arom x from the start all way through evebn along side the epi. then carry on running this for 3 weeks after the cycle is finished for pct.
  6. Registered User

ive ordered arom x rde for my pct from just an epistane cycle and people have been bashing me saying its not good enough for a pct.
    I dont want to use a serm at all! advice here guys would be nice not bashed! thanks
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mungobra View Post
    ive ordered arom x rde for my pct from just an epistane cycle and people have been bashing me saying its not good enough for a pct.
    I dont want to use a serm at all! advice here guys would be nice not bashed! thanks
    Epistane can cause a great deal of suppression which is why most advocate a serm for pct.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

Exclamation

I just came off something pretty harsh... my libido is shot, I rarely feel the need to want to actually masturbate, and compared to a normal day... that is completely off. Im currently taking Animal Stak And Clomidex hoping it will kickstart my libido back to its normal place. Was looking at this Arom-x Product and wondered if anyone could toss me some advice on rather or not i should try this product if all else fails.

*** Sorry Newly Registered and it didnt show all the previous post on this product -_- ***

Thanks for any feedback
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'm planning to run a cycle of the Anabolic Growth Kit starting on January. Initially I was going to do a 6 weeks cycle, but I do not feel like using a SERM, so I think I will just do a 4 weeks cycle of the Anabolic Growth Kit as 2/2/2/2. My question is, would Arom-X by itself as 2/2/2/2 be enough for PCT? Or should I add something else to it?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Arom-X should be enough for running 4 weeks at recommended doses.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AROM-X UTT™
    By quigs in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 07:43 AM
  2. 1-4 ad arom-x
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 682
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:32 PM