Direnedrone

bigCountry000

Awards
Dienedrone

Hey guys so school has just started for me and my school has drug testing.. my question is.. would dienedrone taken on the suggested dosage show up in a basic urine sample.. just curious.. and with a good cycle i think i would be ok... let me know guys...

bigCountry000

Awards
so most definately i'll be ok or most definately it will show up on the test??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
will show up in test, lasts in the body for at least a month

bigCountry000

Awards
so i'm guessing there's no way around it then huh?? just to stop taking it??

bigCountry000

Awards
i read some where about the 11th bond missing so it turns out to be pretty weak... only because the 11th bond can be added naturally by the body.. only with chemical reaction..something like that...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
it may be weaker than the original, but just like dhea, over while much of it becomes an artificial testosterone=AAS, do the math

bigCountry000

Awards
i'm 18 but i'm thinking i'm just going to get off of it and go natural way... eating a crap load and taking my protein shakes..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, it sounds like you don't know much.

That, among other things, makes prohormones/steroids at your age a terrible idea.

bigCountry000

Awards
yes very true on the uneducated part... i set and thought about it and yeah.. i'm just going all natural portein shakes and a lot of eating.... lol eating just gets so exspensive lol

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Eating does get expensive but its not like you can slack on eating when you run PH. If nothing you should eat more IMO.