Newby here

bossman523

Banned
Awards
there are none. it is a supplement if you would like to get excess protein beyond what you are consuming via whole foods imho.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
convenience. fast absorption for post workout replenishmentbut really, not much benefit
I think convenience is the only advantage. I've switched over to almost strictly food sources supplemented with EAA's and seem to be doing better than when most of my protein intake came in powder form

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
Thanks guys good to know! Would you suggest a shake after every session even if your trying to shred up?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
I think convenience is the only advantage. I've switched over to almost strictly food sources supplemented with EAA's and seem to be doing better than when most of my protein intake came in powder form

i am thinking of foregoing shakes altogether. i think i grow better on food. might just go back to chocolate milk post-workout.

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
What is your daily meal plan? I am just starting out and I'm staring my first meal plan this week. I'm starting with about 1500 calories per day.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i don't have one. i just eat a lot, all the time. i shoot for 2800-3500 calories per day.

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
Ok that's a lot more than me, I'm 5~7 80 kilos trying to cut up don't now my bf but not best at this point coming bk from quite a bad injury. Trying to eat and live clean so I can get back to my best shape. Any advice would much appreciated!

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Pretty advanced discussion here...

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
I don't appreciate your comment as it says I'm new to this and I thought help was what this site was for. So if u ain't got nothing positive to say pal don't say nothing! Ur just wasting ur own time and mine!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't appreciate your comment as it says I'm new to this and I thought help was what this site was for. So if u ain't got nothing positive to say pal don't say nothing! Ur just wasting ur own time and mine!
Pretty sure he's talking about the subforum you're in.

Maybe be a little less defensive; being new doesn't give you the opportunity to show your a$$ because you've been told you're in the wrong place.

Great start.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
And we don't appreciate noob questions in advanced sexshuns.

www.rif.org

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
Oryt mate what ever myt b a noob but u was once! And wha was the need for tha comment in the first place?

sporticuz

sporticuz

Awards
The guy is just starting out and trying to gain knowledge. Y'all should be at least glad that he is not trying to be one of those fat asses and not ask questions or read and add to the world of disgusting lazy health stricken obese people we have so much of. Ass holes.

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
Look I'm not on ya to act hard, argue or anything lik tha! I don't see the point. To bejis60 I apologise 4 being a bit of a twat I took your comment the wrong way! It was my first time on here and I didn't now what I was doing. But to the others who want to argue I n interested ol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The guy is just starting out and trying to gain knowledge. Y'all should be at least glad that he is not trying to be one of those fat asses and not ask questions or read and add to the world of disgusting lazy health stricken obese people we have so much of. Ass holes.
Slow your roll man. This is an "advanced discussion" subforum and Beejis was simply pointing that out. Also, the way he types needs to be addressed; it really makes reading and answering queries difficult "whn pople typ lyk dis". I tend to not even bother as I spend so long deciphering the code that I forget what the question even was. It was just a helpful suggestion.

Nothing anyone said was disrespectful.

sporticuz

sporticuz

Awards
Then go to the next thread and don't reply. Easy as that

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
sporticuz

sporticuz

Awards
Lol do whatever you want I'm just tired of seeing dick heads on here

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
this is not twitter. u can use all the characters you need

ash123hale

ash123hale

Awards
Wind your in neck in dick head enough is enough jus leave it yeah! Point taken

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Truth of the matter is, this is not a forum for that type of question. All that he asked has already been asked and answered on the other forums on this site a hundred..probably a thousand times over. PA's time and energy are wasted on such questions. This forum is for discussion of advanced concepts, discussions that PA's particular skill set makes possible and productive. Its always better to search than to ask a question that has already been answered.. it keeps the board and this forum from becoming cluttered.

And just a friendly word of warning, You should post on any forum of PA's if you can't take a little chiding. He's prone to that and if your hide is that thin best to steer wide....never mind if beejis is around :)

sporticuz

sporticuz

Awards
Riiiight ok. Do not clutter the forum with threads posted by people wanting to gain knowledge. Gotcha. Ill remember to not put my underwear in the sock drawer from now on.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i am the resident idiot in this forum, Ash123hale. run along now>>>>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 6
Cycle Logs 8
lostboy Anabolics 19
GTO4me Cycle Logs 21