- 06-04-2013, 12:52 AM
I wasn't sure where to ask this question so if i'm wrong I apologize.
So, I got prescribed some methylprednisolone from a spine specialist. 5 days worth only starting at a higher dose and tapering down to none. My question is how long will this show up on a drug test? In six weeks would I be clear on a drug test?
I appreciate any information you have to offer!
EDIT: I'm a drug free powerlifter and had planned on competing in six weeks.
- 06-04-2013, 12:23 PM
corticosteroids should be allowed if prescribed by a doctor for medical treatment. If you declare this you should be fine. you are not taking an anabolicAnabolicminds.com Featured Author
- 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks for getting back to me! Right, for a normal drug test everything would be cool. The fed I compete in follows the WADA list when talking about banned substances. WADA states that "All glucocorticosteroids are prohibited when administered by oral, intravenous, intramuscular or rectal routes". That's why i'm concerned.
06-04-2013, 01:20 PM
06-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM