Test Extreme!

Gordy Johnson

Awards
I'm about to start using a supplement called Test Extreme. I was sold on the product on a whim as I was convinced by the man saying "double the quickness of recovery time." I don't have any evidence that proves otherwise but I'm looking for any additional information on it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start using a supplement called Test Extreme. I was sold on the product on a whim as I was convinced by the man saying "double the quickness of recovery time." I don't have any evidence that proves otherwise but I'm looking for any additional information on it.
i have never heard of it.

too bad you didnt post a copy of the label or the ingredients.

you just wanted to give me the name and then hope i knew about it by memory. or maybe you expected me to do all the research myself to find out what it is

you gotta work WITH me

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
its got some prohormones in there that may give you a boost. the other herbs probably more or less window dressing

Gordy Johnson

Awards
Great, thanks! I'm quite new to supplements so Ive been trying to get up'n'atter to see if they actually give mea boost orbit I'm better off with only protein shakes.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Great, thanks! I'm quite new to supplements so Ive been trying to get up'n'atter to see if they actually give mea boost orbit I'm better off with only protein shakes.
1,4 dhea is fairly safe n easy... but most say not really worth the cash..i would still follow with a month natty test booster