UR spray and androgens

IronPimper

Awards
What are your thoughts on using ur spray while using androgens? My thought process is that the research shows an increase in skeletal muscle and fat loss as well as some cardioprotective properties. Would there be a synergistic relationship with androgens as well as some potential protection from the harmful effects on lipid levels and the heart by methylated hormones? any input or anecdotal evidence is appreciated.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The scientific literature really doesnt address this area enough to answer based on purely theoretical considerations. I invite anyone with experience using hormones alongside ur spray to chime in though with their anecdotal feedback

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard (will find the links) that using ursolic acid while being on a cycle may be beneficial d/t it lowering myostatin.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During PCT UR-Spray (the best way to get bio-available UA), helps you retain gains. During a gainer it has at least a combined effect. I don't think it is synergistic but it does increase gains. This is completely based on my experiences.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it also has a right cool nutrient repartitioning effect akin to IGF-1. It shuttles carbs thru its insulin mimicking/enhancing effects and helps burn fat at the same time.