what's up PA?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    it's been a long time since i've seen Deliverance, friends.
    Well it's time to watch it again, so that you know what you're in for.


  2. can we watch it together, friend?

    PA, i am reading Game of Shadows and guess whose name is mentioned before the first chapter even begins?!! you can only imagine how giddy with excitement i was to read about our very own "Renegade Chemist". Do you consider yourself a Renegade? it seems like a bunch of sensationalism to me.
    •   
       


  3. Pat....where are you?!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    can we watch it together, friend?

    PA, i am reading Game of Shadows and guess whose name is mentioned before the first chapter even begins?!! you can only imagine how giddy with excitement i was to read about our very own "Renegade Chemist". Do you consider yourself a Renegade? it seems like a bunch of sensationalism to me.

    the book said i was losing my hair because of steroids. i dunno where they got that from, the authors had seen me in person

    books like that often have details made up to fill in gaps and make things more juicy. its just as much entertainment than it is documenatry
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    Pat....where are you?!

    at my computer
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the book said i was losing my hair because of steroids. i dunno where they got that from, the authors had seen me in person

    books like that often have details made up to fill in gaps and make things more juicy. its just as much entertainment than it is documenatry
    Sounds like total BS. If you aren't already going to get MPB steroids can't cause it. Tren can thin your hair pretty bad but it comes back.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    at my computer
    Is he beginning to scare you yet?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the book said i was losing my hair because of steroids. i dunno where they got that from, the authors had seen me in person

    books like that often have details made up to fill in gaps and make things more juicy. its just as much entertainment than it is documenatry

    i don't particularly like or agree with the way you are portrayed in the book, to be honest.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Is he beginning to scare you yet?

    oh, Jiggero. i am harmless

  10. Pat I noticed a lot of weird/off the wall questions in this topic. Can this be one?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Pat I noticed a lot of weird/off the wall questions in this topic. Can this be one?
    Could it be that Pat has groupies? ?
    Just like the Beatles. LOL

  12. Pat was the fifth Beatle.

  13. had a good am workout today. i feel like a real man. gonna go over to the other gym in a little bit and have another workout.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    had a good am workout today. i feel like a real man. gonna go over to the other gym in a little bit and have another workout.


    u are doing it all wrong
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u are doing it all wrong
    You used to be able to get away with that back in the days of Ergopharms 1-Ad..

  16. Substrate Solutions. !!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u are doing it all wrong

    Please enlighten me

  18. i really had two 1/2 workouts, guys. don't be so alarmed.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i really had two 1/2 workouts, guys. don't be so alarmed.

    so u trained arm at one gym, and arm at another
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. well, i went up the street to start my workout at planet fitness, then i went home and lounged about and had a protein shake, then i went to Gold's and finished my workout.

  21. and i realize planet fitness sucks, but it is literally at the end of my street.

  22. you had to step foot in a planet fitness to realize that?

  23. to realize what?

  24. Good morning, Pat. what can you tell me about raw hormone powders?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    Good morning, Pat. what can you tell me about raw hormone powders?

    they mostly all are white and powdery. bitter tasting

    tren derivatives are yellowish however

    1-test derivatives burn the mouth
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  26. are they ingestable as is?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    are they ingestable as is?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the only problem with orals is Bio availablity
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    are they ingestable as is?

    no they have to be mixed with special foo foo dust and put into magic capsules

    stop being stupid, i have a short fuse today
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  29. what's wrong?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    are they ingestable as is?
    :facepalm: There is nothing different between raw powder and something in a capsule or tablet other than tablets take longer to break apart, sometimes never breaking apart. Unless we're talking about enteric coatings then that's a whole different thing. You should know this by now.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what's up dogs!
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
  2. What's up.... update
    By Bouncer79 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:28 PM
  3. what's up with BSL?
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
  4. WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????
    By SyntholMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 06:10 PM
  5. What's up with cyber-rights?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Log in
Log in