what's up PA?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    Why?? Do you not like real stories of true love?
    Does it end with a happy ending in Thailand?
    Freedom means nothing here.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Does it end with a happy ending in Thailand?
    You know why they call it BangC0ck.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    You know why they call it BangC0ck.
    Yeah, buddy.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  4. good evening, gentlemen.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    good evening, gentlemen.
    PA is about to respond to you any second now.
    •   
       


  6. i don't think PA likes this thread, unfortunately.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i don't think PA likes this thread, unfortunately.
    It's his loss.

  8. agreed. lol

  9. meh
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    meh
    bossman this is Patricks way of saying he's sorry that he has been neglecting you.

  11. i forgive him.

  12. PA---has anyone ever approached you regarding making a book or movie about your life?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    PA---has anyone ever approached you regarding making a book or movie about your life?
    a while back. really not interested
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    a while back. really not interested
    PA, has anyone ever approached you regarding making a large quantity of Methyltrienolone?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    PA, has anyone ever approached you regarding making a large quantity of Methyltrienolone?
    if someone wanted it that bad they could get it from china
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    PA, has anyone ever approached you regarding making a large quantity of Methyltrienolone?

    solid question, imho.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    a while back. really not interested

    i can dig it; i have respect for your humility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    if someone wanted it that bad they could get it from china
    If someone wanted almost anything bad enough, they could likely get it in China.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    If someone wanted almost anything bad enough, they could likely get it in China.

    ok sandusky
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    PA, has anyone ever approached you regarding making a large quantity of Methyltrienolone?
    It's a bit complex, depending on the starting materials. A legal analog was proposed to me for a company, independent of Epharm of course. Initial studies show that it's too labor-intensive for someone with limited free time on his hands to do, moreover, the propensity for federal pound me in the ass prison time is too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ok sandusky
    I laffed pretty hard at this...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    It's a bit complex, depending on the starting materials. A legal analog was proposed to me for a company, independent of Epharm of course. Initial studies show that it's too labor-intensive for someone with limited free time on his hands to do, moreover, the propensity for federal pound me in the ass prison time is too high.I laffed pretty hard at this...
    If you start with trenbolone its not that hard. You protect C3 as something like an oxime or semicarbazide, then oxidize C17 using oppenauer oxidation. Then methyl grignard followed by deprotection of C3
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ok sandusky

    0wned?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    If you start with trenbolone its not that hard. You protect C3 as something like an oxime or semicarbazide, then oxidize C17 using oppenauer oxidation. Then methyl grignard followed by deprotection of C3
    I was looking more into an acetal which required TMS-protected ethylene glycol (thanks to the enone) and the use of TMSOTf as a lewis acid. Never thought to look at oximes or any other functional group other than dithianes. However, using IBX, Hg amalgam, or I2 as deprotectants wasn't my idea of a fun time. Good idea is good though. I like the Barbier reaction better
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I was looking more into an acetal which required TMS-protected ethylene glycol (thanks to the enone) and the use of TMSOTf as a lewis acid. Never thought to look at oximes or any other functional group other than dithianes. However, using IBX, Hg amalgam, or I2 as deprotectants wasn't my idea of a fun time. Good idea is good though. I like the Barbier reaction better

    why? why take a simple method with cheap reagents and do all that?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  25. Why not just react trenbolone with methyl iodide
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what's up dogs!
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 07:32 AM
  2. What's up.... update
    By Bouncer79 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 01:28 PM
  3. what's up with BSL?
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 08:55 PM
  4. WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????
    By SyntholMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 07:10 PM
  5. What's up with cyber-rights?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in