Having a sharp mind

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What do you like the best for focus and clearity?
I'm trying to find something that not only get me focused but also help me "repair" my brain? I have been playing football and competed in boxing and just want to make sure my brain keep it together for the rest of my life, lol!

Thanks for your time!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Best thing for FOCUS is FOCUS. FOCUS, by Androfactory, has enanthoxylated forms of preg and dhea, along with an absorption enhancement matrix which will increase the amount of preg and dhea that reach actual blood plasma levels. The effects of pregnenolone and dhea have a plethora or neurological moderation functions.

Patrick Arnold has 2 sprays of pregnenolone and dhea (P-Spray and D-Spray). They both in a good carrier matrix and you spray them on after showering, when absorption is at it's optimal time and you will want to apply in the morning as when these compounds are at peak levels, you will experience a sense of mental stimulation and motivation.

Mike0589 brought up a good stack with a standard choline source and an 'enhanced' choline source, both which are documented to raise acetylcholine levels in the brain. Choline citrate and bitartrate are a couple of the standards in inexpensive choline sources and most find them to be good in the cost:benefit analysis. Alpha GPC and Citicoline are patented, enhanced forms of choline that also elicit some nootropic-like effects.

Pregnenolone increases choline levels and moderates cholinergic channels. I divert to my original recommendations for the purpose of establishing a foundation for which any other 'focus' related product will work properly. FOCUS = Best oral matrix D-Spray and P-Spray stack = best topicals - It's a matter of preference.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The actual best thing for focus is stimulants, with caffeine as a base.
I love Caffein but looking for something that actually make me "smarter"..? Focus from AndroFactory sounds really interesting, will Focus make my brain "work" better?

I want what they have in Limitless :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I love Caffein but looking for something that actually make me "smarter"..? Focus from AndroFactory sounds really interesting, will Focus make my brain "work" better?

If anything in the world improved intelligence, you'd know about it. You can theoretically improve memory via NMDA agonism or cholinergics.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i have gotten away from it as of late, but i think a regular meditation routine is the best thing for focus.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find something that not only get me focused but also help me "repair" my brain? I have been playing football and competed in boxing and just want to make sure my brain keep it together for the rest of my life, lol!

Thanks for your time!

good diet and good sleep. occasional fasting

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Best thing for FOCUS is FOCUS. FOCUS, by Androfactory, has enanthoxylated forms of preg and dhea, along with an absorption enhancement matrix which will increase the amount of preg and dhea that reach actual blood plasma levels. The effects of pregnenolone and dhea have a plethora or neurological moderation functions.

Patrick Arnold has 2 sprays of pregnenolone and dhea (P-Spray and D-Spray). They both in a good carrier matrix and you spray them on after showering, when absorption is at it's optimal time and you will want to apply in the morning as when these compounds are at peak levels, you will experience a sense of mental stimulation and motivation.

Mike0589 brought up a good stack with a standard choline source and an 'enhanced' choline source, both which are documented to raise acetylcholine levels in the brain. Choline citrate and bitartrate are a couple of the standards in inexpensive choline sources and most find them to be good in the cost:benefit analysis. Alpha GPC and Citicoline are patented, enhanced forms of choline that also elicit some nootropic-like effects.

Pregnenolone increases choline levels and moderates cholinergic channels. I divert to my original recommendations for the purpose of establishing a foundation for which any other 'focus' related product will work properly. FOCUS = Best oral matrix D-Spray and P-Spray stack = best topicals - It's a matter of preference.
The difference made by use those esters versus the user just consuming a slightly larger dose is probably negligible.

Want your own "FOCUS" ?? Just take DHEA and Pregnenolone in regular capsule form from Vitaminshoppe with 5mL of Fish Oil. Not only is it far more cost effective, but you gain the benefits of Fish Oil.

If Focus was remotely decently priced (which it is not), I wouldn't mind recommending it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALCAR + piracetam + choline + caffeine + nictoine (gum or patch)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for your time!
I like Prototype's D-Serine and Aniracetam. Keeps me very focused and dream like mad

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is also some evidence aerobic exercise will help

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If anything in the world improved intelligence, you'd know about it. You can theoretically improve memory via NMDA agonism or cholinergics.
Pregnenlone potentiates NMDA receptor mediated responses, increases choline output and modulates cholinergic channels.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The difference made by use those esters versus the user just consuming a slightly larger dose is probably negligible.

Want your own "FOCUS" ?? Just take DHEA and Pregnenolone in regular capsule form from Vitaminshoppe with 5mL of Fish Oil. Not only is it far more cost effective, but you gain the benefits of Fish Oil.

If Focus was remotely decently priced (which it is not), I wouldn't mind recommending it.
I agree that you'll notice a difference taking pregnenolone and dhea seperately, but with a few absorption enhancers. I have 2 bottles of preg and dhea from Vitamin Shoppe, as I used them for a bit before FOCUS came out and now I'm ready to dump them in the trash. The difference is not negligible, my friend. The absorption 'matrix' is very effective as well as the enanthoxy ester attachments, though more data need be documented. However, that can be said about MANY novel compounds.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I like Prototype's D-Serine and Aniracetam. Keeps me very focused and dream like mad
I wanted to try D-Serine, but you were out of stock. ;) Aniracetam is a nice nootropic, but after it's short-lived effects wear off, it leaves me wanting to dose more and feeling sluggish. Pram is great and longer-lasting. FOCUS enhances and maintains efficacy of any racetam as well. The racetams stop working or sometimes don't work for people due to preg deficiency.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Limitless... :D Closest thing to that would be something like what I've put together - FOCUS, noopept, pramiracetam, citicoline, p-serine, ubiquinol, theanine, tyrosine, small amount of caffeine (Black Powder Ultra has 100mg/serving and nutra has an awesome price).

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Do you like that better than Piracetam? I read a lot of good things about Piracetam...
Piracetam became hard to get. I like both, Piracetam seems a bit more mellow I find aniracetam almost stimulating...Perhaps its because it seems to accelerate my thinking and I have racing thoughts anyway.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong thread

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have more than 2 kilos sitting in my room ;)
You going to make a long run with it? Or are you planning on saving it for special occasions, such as grad school, etc?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
How do you dose it and are you stacking it with something?

btw your profil pic is awesome, lol!
Read below.
And I guess Techno Viking sued the dude who originally took that vid earlier this year. IDK if he won or not, but kinda funny since it's been on the internet for like 12 years now.

You going to make a long run with it? Or are you planning on saving it for special occasions, such as grad school, etc?
Already in grad school; about to finish actually. I've been done with my classes for years now though. I only started it around a year ago, give or take. I use 10g in my preWO. Though it tastes like SHYT, I think it improves focus, especially since my preferred description of how I train is strenuous.

I'll simply say my craze was tainted with it :D

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Read below.
And I guess Techno Viking sued the dude who originally took that vid earlier this year. IDK if he won or not, but kinda funny since it's been on the internet for like 12 years now.D
Did he really?! It's a funny video, lol!

When you dose pre workout, do you take it with other stim or by it self?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Did he really?! It's a funny video, lol!

When you dose pre workout, do you take it with other stim or by it self?
About one pump of my half gallon clearshot concentrate (no shill). Also a handful of different carnitines, bcaas, CM, etc

I miss my piracetam greatly
How much did you use and/or when did you dose it?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
About one pump of my half gallon clearshot concentrate (no shill). Also a handful of different carnitines, bcaas, CM, etc

How much did you use and/or when did you dose it?
I used a teaspoon in the morning and one at bed time, I cannot remember the milligram conversion. It made a very profound difference. Both in speed of thinking and especially memory...though sometimes I rememebered things better left forgotten

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
galanthamine hydrobromide is interesting stuff

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The secret to a sharp mind is to use it. That means keeping yourself mentally on point even when you don't have to. Popular means of doing so are thought exercises, IQ tests, etc

As many students often realize, when you sit back during the summer and do nothing, your ability to learn, memorize, etc is transiently diminished. Re-immersing yourself in material once school starts slowly brings your mental faculties back up to par.

And of course, synaptic plasticity, LTP, and Hebbian learning all support the notion of using the pathways that you want to get better at...in this case, learning.

Mindblowing, I know, but this is the secret to having a sharp mind.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
or just pop an addreall

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The secret to a sharp mind is to use it. That means keeping yourself mentally on point even when you don't have to. Popular means of doing so are thought exercises, IQ tests, etc

As many students often realize, when you sit back during the summer and do nothing, your ability to learn, memorize, etc is transiently diminished. Re-immersing yourself in material once school starts slowly brings your mental faculties back up to par.

And of course, synaptic plasticity, LTP, and Hebbian learning all support the notion of using the pathways that you want to get better at...in this case, learning.

Mindblowing, I know, but this is the secret to having a sharp mind.
Agreed, too many people plop down in front of the television, a totally passive activity. Just a couple days of that and I feel my mind slowing down. I am fortunate...or not in that my job though boring does require problem solving with many variables to consider. Even so I try to keep the television to a bare minimum. There are studies that show activities as simple as reading a book can keep the mind sharp..a small investment and much more rewarding that watching Jersey Shore and the ilk

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Physical exercise and mental activity have shown to promote the production and survival of new cells, in animals anyways. Life stressors can inhibit that potential

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Avoid excess nicotine

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
how about avoid all nicotine?
Therapeudic doses of nicotine have been found to show neuroprotective properties, such as illiciting certain, desirable 'nootropic' effects. Don't quote me on that, but if need be I can pull the literature. :D