Having a sharp mind

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    How do you dose it and are you stacking it with something?

btw your profil pic is awesome, lol!
    Read below.
    And I guess Techno Viking sued the dude who originally took that vid earlier this year. IDK if he won or not, but kinda funny since it's been on the internet for like 12 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You going to make a long run with it? Or are you planning on saving it for special occasions, such as grad school, etc?
    Already in grad school; about to finish actually. I've been done with my classes for years now though. I only started it around a year ago, give or take. I use 10g in my preWO. Though it tastes like SHYT, I think it improves focus, especially since my preferred description of how I train is strenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I'll simply say my craze was tainted with it
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    Read below.
    And I guess Techno Viking sued the dude who originally took that vid earlier this year. IDK if he won or not, but kinda funny since it's been on the internet for like 12 years now.D
    Did he really?! It's a funny video, lol!

When you dose pre workout, do you take it with other stim or by it self?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    I have more than 2 kilos sitting in my room
    I miss my piracetam greatly
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Did he really?! It's a funny video, lol!

When you dose pre workout, do you take it with other stim or by it self?
    About one pump of my half gallon clearshot concentrate (no shill). Also a handful of different carnitines, bcaas, CM, etc

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I miss my piracetam greatly
    How much did you use and/or when did you dose it?
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    That's only if you said you had 2 kilos
    •   

6. I'll share the secret to a sharp mind tomorrow

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'll share the secret to a sharp mind tomorrow
    Bath salts?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Bath salts?
    Wouldn't you like to know?????

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'll share the secret to a sharp mind tomorrow
    Can't wait!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    About one pump of my half gallon clearshot concentrate (no shill). Also a handful of different carnitines, bcaas, CM, etc

How much did you use and/or when did you dose it?
    I used a teaspoon in the morning and one at bed time, I cannot remember the milligram conversion. It made a very profound difference. Both in speed of thinking and especially memory...though sometimes I rememebered things better left forgotten

11. galanthamine hydrobromide is interesting stuff
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

12. In for a sharp mind!

13. The secret to a sharp mind is to use it. That means keeping yourself mentally on point even when you don't have to. Popular means of doing so are thought exercises, IQ tests, etc

As many students often realize, when you sit back during the summer and do nothing, your ability to learn, memorize, etc is transiently diminished. Re-immersing yourself in material once school starts slowly brings your mental faculties back up to par.

And of course, synaptic plasticity, LTP, and Hebbian learning all support the notion of using the pathways that you want to get better at...in this case, learning.

Mindblowing, I know, but this is the secret to having a sharp mind.

14. or just pop an addreall
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    galanthamine hydrobromide is interesting stuff
    galantamine is an amazing nootropic

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The secret to a sharp mind is to use it. That means keeping yourself mentally on point even when you don't have to. Popular means of doing so are thought exercises, IQ tests, etc

As many students often realize, when you sit back during the summer and do nothing, your ability to learn, memorize, etc is transiently diminished. Re-immersing yourself in material once school starts slowly brings your mental faculties back up to par.

And of course, synaptic plasticity, LTP, and Hebbian learning all support the notion of using the pathways that you want to get better at...in this case, learning.

Mindblowing, I know, but this is the secret to having a sharp mind.
    Agreed, too many people plop down in front of the television, a totally passive activity. Just a couple days of that and I feel my mind slowing down. I am fortunate...or not in that my job though boring does require problem solving with many variables to consider. Even so I try to keep the television to a bare minimum. There are studies that show activities as simple as reading a book can keep the mind sharp..a small investment and much more rewarding that watching Jersey Shore and the ilk

17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Physical exercise and mental activity have shown to promote the production and survival of new cells, in animals anyways. Life stressors can inhibit that potential
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Avoid excess nicotine
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

19. how about avoid all nicotine?

20. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    how about avoid all nicotine?
    Therapeudic doses of nicotine have been found to show neuroprotective properties, such as illiciting certain, desirable 'nootropic' effects. Don't quote me on that, but if need be I can pull the literature.
    Freedom means nothing here.

21. interesting. ::buys carton of marlboros::

22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    or just pop an addreall

one is too many, and a thousand is never enough...

23. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    one is too many, and a thousand is never enough...
    Good point to be made.
    Freedom means nothing here.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Avoid excess nicotine
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    how about avoid all nicotine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Therapeudic doses of nicotine have been found to show neuroprotective properties, such as illiciting certain, desirable 'nootropic' effects. Don't quote me on that, but if need be I can pull the literature.
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    interesting. ::buys carton of marlboros::
    Que? Nicotine gum is great for cutting. With ECA, I believe it can boost weightloss by about 10% more. Follow the instructions on how to chew it; use the 4mg stuff since it's the same price as the 2mg stuff and just cut the pieces in half.... twice as much for the same price.

25. yea, it's also highly addictive tho.

26. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    yea, it's also highly addictive tho.
    Not as addicting as you think. They taught us that it was highly addictive as well, but a deeper look into the data yields a different conclusion. Synapsin made a great post about it on BB.com

27. Really? I was under the impression that it ranked right up there with heroin. Stimulated the same areas in the brain.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

28. i used to love heroin. thank God i never started shooting it.

29. Used nicotine both recreationally and for cutting. Never got addicted but "felt" the potential to was just around the corner. It's like caffeine's hotter sister

I'm saving heroin for my 85th bday..if I make it that far.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    yea, it's also highly addictive tho.
    What did I say? If you follow directions on how to chew it correctly and use only 2mg.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not as addicting as you think. They taught us that it was highly addictive as well, but a deeper look into the data yields a different conclusion. Synapsin made a great post about it on BB.com
    word
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Think I have made my mind up
    By Dazl1212 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 02:12 AM
  4. does anabolic minds have quick reliable shipping?
    By glenky85 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:03 PM
  5. I have a few stacks in mind, but can't make a decision!
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 03:59 PM