PA's thoughts on Peptides

Ceredumbellum

Awards
PA,

The "research" peptide market seems to be going stronger than ever and new peptides are frequently introduced to the market.

What are your thoughts on these peptides (I know there's a lot of them) for muscle building & fat loss as well as alternatives to HGH for anti-aging? I know nothing can r.ival (why did it just censor the word "r.ival"?) HGH at the moment, but do you think anything can offer some of the same benefits?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
They're a bit too expensive for what they are, in my experience. Also, the propensity for sterility problems with these products is very high.

IMO, there is no alternative to GH.

Ceredumbellum

Awards
They're a bit too expensive for what they are, in my experience. Also, the propensity for sterility problems with these products is very high.
IMO, there is no alternative to GH.
Are you refering to sterility of the solution/ product or male sexual sterility (or maybe ED and you just worded it a little different)? If it's male sterility issues then I will be avoiding them. Me and the Mrs. still wanna have kids, so gotta keep an eye on my boys and make sure they're still swimming.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
the ghrps seem to work for some people and arent overly expensive. i mean like ghrp-6 and maybe the sermorelin and cjc

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Are you refering to sterility of the solution/ product or male sexual sterility (or maybe ED and you just worded it a little different)? If it's male sterility issues then I will be avoiding them. Me and the Mrs. still wanna have kids, so gotta keep an eye on my boys and make sure they're still swimming.
Propensity of the sterility of the product being very high is what I said. Meaning the product not being sterile.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
most of these things appear to be made in a factory that at least has some idea of what they are doing. but thats no guarantee

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
most of these things appear to be made in a factory that at least has some idea of what they are doing. but thats no guarantee
I can't remember where I read it but there has been a larger occurrence of reports from ill-used peptides. As you said in your other thread, the increase in stupidity is growing rather quickly likely lending these claims being from user error, however, I think it's still possible for poor QC in these shady grey market products. I've used probably a few thousand dollars worth of peptides with no noticeable positive or negative effects, except a few vials of GHRP from a company whose product wouldn't dissolve whatsoever, even when I decided the vial was a lost cause and tried everything to dissolve it (shaking, heating, increased solvent, sonication, etc). Obviously, I know you can't use it after my aforementioned attempts, but I wanted to see if I could dissolve it in ANY other fashion with my water based-solvent. No luck.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I can't remember where I read it but there has been a larger occurrence of reports from ill-used peptides. As you said in your other thread, the increase in stupidity is growing rather quickly likely lending these claims being from user error, however, I think it's still possible for poor QC in these shady grey market products. I've used probably a few thousand dollars worth of peptides with no noticeable positive or negative effects, except a few vials of GHRP from a company whose product wouldn't dissolve whatsoever, even when I decided the vial was a lost cause and tried everything to dissolve it (shaking, heating, increased solvent, sonication, etc). Obviously, I know you can't use it after my aforementioned attempts, but I wanted to see if I could dissolve it in ANY other fashion with my water based-solvent. No luck.
signs of good quality are the vial is under vacuum (the water injected into it sucks right in) and the powder dissolves almost instanteonously (meaning its actually freeze dried)i have heard of some negative reactions but usually these are allergy related and they seem to usually involve the growth hormone releasing hormone analogs (sermorelin, cjc). Not the GHRPs really. Melanotan II can be bad also

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Good discussion.

Meanwhile, answer your damn emails or check your spam box.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Good discussion.

Meanwhile, answer your damn emails or check your spam box.

i forwarded the email to lakhan since he knows more about the coconut oil

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
i forwarded the email to lakhan since he knows more about the coconut oil
Word. Was just about to order some Nutiva since my goddamn grocery store stop carrying it and has this other stuff that doesn't taste right.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Word. Was just about to order some Nutiva since my goddamn grocery store stop carrying it and has this other stuff that doesn't taste right.
I've used ghrp 6 and CJC 1295 with decent resutls but not good enough to justify the cost. The E-PHARM coconut is top flite, I'm currently using it to assist me on my keto diet. I'm taking a tabelspoon straight in the morning and and night its tastes perfectly coco nutty

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've used ghrp 6 and CJC 1295 with decent resutls but not good enough to justify the cost. The E-PHARM coconut is top flite, I'm currently using it to assist me on my keto diet. I'm taking a tabelspoon straight in the morning and and night its tastes perfectly coco nutty
ur a coocoo nut

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
You don't need to explain coconut oil to me brah.
I didn't see shat from from any ghrps, ghrhs with and without dac, igf1 lr3, and a few others I know I'm forgetting. Would rather have the few thousand I spent on that shyt back to buy a bunch of tren, test, tren, clomid, tren, and maybe a prostitute or four.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
the ghrps seem to work for some people and arent overly expensive. i mean like ghrp-6 and maybe the sermorelin and cjc
I've seen 250mcg mod grf with ghrp 2 (think it was 2 may have been 6) dosed at 100mcg come up on a blood test with equivalent scores to 5ius of rips or hyges.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've seen 250mcg mod grf with ghrp 2 (think it was 2 may have been 6) dosed at 100mcg come up on a blood test with equivalent scores to 5ius of rips or hyges.
what is mod grf, sermorelin?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You don't need to explain coconut oil to me brah.
I didn't see shat from from any ghrps, ghrhs with and without dac, igf1 lr3, and a few others I know I'm forgetting. Would rather have the few thousand I spent on that shyt back to buy a bunch of tren, test, tren, clomid, tren, and maybe a prostitute or four.
It's crazy that you didn't notice igf. IMO its the best peptide available. I've used three different sources and noticed the difference immediately. Wellbeing, hair and nail growth, were amazing. I've used it in pct though. If used during cycle I imagine the results would be less pronounced...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Mod grf I believe he's referencing cjc 1293 or "with out dac" cjc.
It's either 1293 or 1295 no dac. Can't remember for certain. I get a little confused with all the different letters and numbers

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
It's crazy that you didn't notice igf. IMO its the best peptide available. I've used three different sources and noticed the difference immediately. Wellbeing, hair and nail growth, were amazing. I've used it in pct though. If used during cycle I imagine the results would be less pronounced...
In theory, during PCT should help recovery, that's why I used it. Perhaps I wasn't using enough. According to one of my logs where I used it during PCT, I guess I used 30mcg sub-q first thing in the morn if I did not lift the night before. If I did lift the night before, it was 40mcg IM bilateral split in the main muscle group that was worked that previous night. I had used 80mcg PWO IM bilateral split. I generally lose between 0 and 5% off my 1RM through PCT and beyond so maybe that was one of the determining factors... but previous cycles without peptides were never a problem with strength loss either, albeit, those cycles were not very long at 12 weeks or less or only used one product on top of test or just test solo. At some point I also added 40-60mcg of des-1,3-igf PWO IM bilateral split due to its faster/higher activity.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
In theory, during PCT should help recovery, that's why I used it. Perhaps I wasn't using enough. According to one of my logs where I used it during PCT, I guess I used 30mcg sub-q first thing in the morn if I did not lift the night before. If I did lift the night before, it was 40mcg IM bilateral split in the main muscle group that was worked that previous night. I had used 80mcg PWO IM bilateral split. I generally lose between 0 and 5% off my 1RM through PCT and beyond so maybe that was one of the determining factors... but previous cycles without peptides were never a problem with strength loss either, albeit, those cycles were not very long at 12 weeks or less or only used one product on top of test or just test solo. At some point I also added 40-60mcg of des-1,3-igf PWO IM bilateral split due to its faster/higher activity.
You are a lot younger than my 48 years, perhaps that is why I got something out of the peptides as I most likely have a lower endogenous level of hgh to begin with so I would notice the changes of increase more than you would. I know the GHRP-6 did something because I was always ravenously hungry after injecting

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You are a lot younger than my 48 years, perhaps that is why I got something out of the peptides as I most likely have a lower endogenous level of hgh to begin with so I would notice the changes of increase more than you would. I know the GHRP-6 did something because I was always ravenously hungry after injecting
I can't imagine what ghrp6 would do to me. I know that's supposed to be the one that makes people eat. 2 ruins me. I'll inhale 3k cals and want more after injects

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
I can't imagine what ghrp6 would do to me. I know that's supposed to be the one that makes people eat. 2 ruins me. I'll inhale 3k cals and want more after injects
I believe I used both 2 and 6, favoring the theory that 2 shouldn't increase ghrelin as much and therefore shouldn't increase hunger as much. I didn't see difference between them. I would however be bordering hypo pwo, especially when in the shower which someone said that my GHRP was bunk and it was nothing but low-dose slin. Whether that's the case, I'm not so sure.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I believe I used both 2 and 6, favoring the theory that 2 shouldn't increase ghrelin as much and therefore shouldn't increase hunger as much. I didn't see difference between them. I would however be bordering hypo pwo, especially when in the shower which someone said that my GHRP was bunk and it was nothing but low-dose slin. Whether that's the case, I'm not so sure.

these dont increase ghrelin. they mimick ghrelin

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these dont increase ghrelin. they mimick ghrelin
True that. GHRP2 doesn't increase appetite as much as GHRP6 and it isn't as bad after you do it awhile. GHRP2 also is better for further increasing pulses by upping dose.