Methoxy

Jeffott1

Awards
I was wondering the difference between methoxyisoflavone and methoxyflavone and which one would be better to use as a strength gainer. I don't know the differences between the two or dosages I should take.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the difference between methoxyisoflavone and methoxyflavone and which one would be better to use as a strength gainer. I don't know the differences between the two or dosages I should take.
ok these are incomplete names. however i think i understand generally what they refer to

methoxyisoflavone refers to a product that was similar to ipriflavone and had purported anabolic activity on muscle and bone according to hungarian research. It was popular for a few years until people realized it sucked

methoxyflavone refers to 7-methoxyflavone which is a natural flavonoid that one study suggests is a potent aromatase inhibitor. However at least one other study suggests its not potent as an AI

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reportedly 3x as powerful as ipriflavone.

3x zero still = ZERO :)

Jeffott1

Awards
So what you're saying is that methoxy isn't as great as it claims to be?

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what you're saying is that methoxy isn't as great as it claims to be?
Complete waste of money, IMO...

There are MUCH better supps for your dollar: BCAA's, EAA's and a quality intra-workout come to mind. These are supplements that can make a profound difference, when timed in and around the workout.

Hope that helps..